Thursday, July 26, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0490, KING NEB






SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0490

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY



STARTING BLOG



I am under a very brutal health assault, this is twice within a week or so, that I suddenly shit my dam guts out and have to clean up the place, and take a nasty filthy shit. OK, on top of that, my sore throat upon awakening tells me it is some type of sky assault, despite seeing the supposed Sahara Desert haze over effect. I am wheezing when I breathe, as well. I doubled up on my medications and took an additional Stresstab vitamin.





If anything happens to me today while out on errands and picking up my eyeglasses to replace the ones intentionally stolen back on Watergate Day or 06/17/2012, or while out any place, I WAS MURDERED BY ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN ACCUSED ON MANY BLOGS, or some of them, as there is no way this is all some horrendous mother fucking coincidence. I do not remember the last time I was wheezing this bad, if ever. I feel quite bad, and even though I cannot die, my hell can grow worse again if I should be retraced today and move into new parts of 5th-D hyperspace. Really strange how 1990 was one of my worst HEALTH ATTACK YEARS since this nightmare all began in 1986, and here we are in a chapter number (90) blog. Numbers are real peeps, deny it all you wish to. I have not started telling stuff about them. The funny thing is, that is yoyu remember the attacvk with the roach on my bed a few nights back, right as this happened to me, I just killed another big ass roach, and as it was being squashed out of existence, it made a sound almost like I had squashed a tiny animal. Not ten seconds after this, pow, my bowels were blown out with the exact same type of 'shit' literally, as a result. I call them nuclear shits, and my blogs discuss them. They all; started in the eighties with my chemtrail problem folks. Yeah, imagine that, old pal Alex Jones. Keep fighting, but nothing will happen until someone who believes in us, WITH REAL CLOUT, finances and establishes, THE CHEMTRAIL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, or some other similar name or concept, all this video stuff is being laughed at by the agents abnd the WOMO, I'll promise everybody that right here and right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, how does this roach double-bubble fit into things, not just now and today, but twice now within a few days? You see L-4, if anything ever were really as simple as we all would like stuff to be, then it would be simple to solve stuff. Easy problems equal easy solutions. Difficult problems equals difficult solutions, this is not some einsetein level concept to see, right? Much more goes on in our waking lives, then any of us will ever be able to control. Firstr in order to gain that control, we need to fully understand the problem, and we don't folks. It really is that simple, John from Color Red State, (Colorado), so put away your powerful cash stash, as Burger King is not the greatest place to pull out ten grand and start displaying it like some bragging rapper.















What needs to be said has nothing to do with, at least directly, hyperspace stuff, music, exploratrons, Shorty MacInvondi, the late seventies, and so forth, yet it needs to be told soon, and does surround all these topics and a lot more. It is a way of making it very hard to doubt that cosmic dots do in fact, connect with all of us, showing a picture, in my case, this picture is ugly and wild, but still, all dark clouds do have their proverbial silver linings, and so does this one. Nut shelling this, all I mean, for right now, is that I can sit here totally knowing, that if one person someplace was ever willing to take me seriously about my being the center and hub of why all else is here, accepting or rejecting the hypothetical hyperspace box office smash told about on recent blogging work; and had the clout to place me in a powerful protective custody where my WOMO enemies could not get at me, let me have all the basic things that all human beings desire, and I have always been kept away from with some kind of vengeance or Italian passion or whatever it is as I won;t really try and judge this part of the nightmare; and then they or their foundation all shorted the stock market in margibn with a huge amount, they would become multibillionaires overnightm, and also prove that all the words of the MOUNTAINPEN are and always were, totally absolutely the truth. But no Eddie, you tried, it was not your fault, unlike the family, you did not mean to tell me things that were less than accurate, still, I am left here in my misery, deserted and alone. Happy hunting they say, while they throw a 2,000 pound boulder at me and laugh. Well, fine. When the entire world ends shortly, I will have the last laugh, as I want to die, and none of you do, so I will win, and you will lose, emmereffers.



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesonic: You know what to do and you know when to do it, and so does the great and illustrious early middle nineties girl by trhe name of Brenda Moore, and her wonderful awesome mysterious brother. Yeah, like I don't know who all you jokers really are. Give me a total kit-kat break folks, I am not as Bancroft yellow short bus wetahded as you hoped I was, huh Mary Moore and greendress network of 1996, like DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Yeah, Merry Ch. No, I did not intentionally do my three works just to send them down on Halloween Day, still, why did all of this go down the way that it did, oh wonderful and lovely rotten world, that is my Shakespearean query of the eternal ass ages, YO???????????? I promise you that I did not do any of this intentionally, Delmo Hampton. Wow, am I about to be accused of another family bust up soon, Jesus All Mighty man, what is this whack job nonsense?











Let me close out by telling that another note came through the door a week ago and I have kept my mouth shut. I do not dare blog the contents of this wild but short note. Oh well, WEIN?





Well, it is time to close out the blog peeps. I have things to take care of, before the WOMO kills me and buries me. So old prairies, don't look for me quite yet, as I told the copyright examiners in my 1988 song where I officially claimed myself to be the prophet pf singularity, “I AM HERE”, and as Arnie Muscles, our KALI EX GOVERNOR put it so well before my eventual extinction and termination, “I'LL BE BAHK”.



BYE-BYE, and the gods curse my enemies and the evil empire!!!!!!!!





















ENDING BLOG, OH MY GREAT AND MIGHTY EXPLORATRONS AND PAULA KING, MY ENDLESS GIANT LOVE AND HIGHVIEW GUEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment