Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0478. KG NO


SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0478

DEATH DAY, DEATH FUCKING HACK

MONDAY, DOW JONES MUST BE UP 1000 POINTS

JULY 17TH, 2K12

WOW ARE THINGS FUCKING CUNT BAD FOR ME.

TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO

SUBTITLE 4: “THEY LIVED, SUFFERED, DIED, AS AM I”



STARTING BLOG:



Well, this is a real bad day. Fire alarms, loud shouting neighbors in the hall, and learning that indeed there is a medical office two blocks off of Academy Road on Grant Avenue, where my LABBER was that awesome day when I spoke to her in 1984, and never got to see her when I arrived.



I also, wish to express my thanks to the one person who paid me a wonderful compliment, and no longer has a YOUTUBE account. I tried going to it today to thank this wonderful person, and it was like moving through one of McGuire's Tennessee Avenue wormholes. If you are out there somewhere, I just wanted to say thank you. I should not have jumped to any conclusions on who it might have been, as I also came to learn, that my Saint Barnabas Counselor back in 1995, was not the same Lenny, as the Hip Hop Artist, Mister Kravitz. Hay, they look like kissing twins, what can I tell you, I make plenty of errors, and the Dairy Queen owners will most likely admit to anyone on Eart5h, that I cause a lot of accidents, well, I did when younger and red hot. Now folks, put quite simply, I am ice cold, and totally worthless. I did all I could, I followed the facts, just as you instructed your detective, Joe Fontanna to do, Lieutenant Van Buren, and I still got all fucked up. Maybe Ann King wasn't so off or dumb after-all, she told me my daughter is no dam good. Last night when I was in a restless and anything but a peaceful freaking sleep, I was yanked away in a quick instant, from the Teck Bay area known as Mount Pinkdune, and found myself suddenly in a mental asylum of which I never saw in my life, or heard of or seen on any movie or TV show. It was huge, half as large as say Philadelphia. I was told I had to go to the World Series 2012 game, it was just next week. I wanted to do something real important, and it was a real nightmare. Yeah, OK so fine, I can see how the head shrinks will have an easy field day with that dreaming-experience, fine, no prob-Bob. As I speak at quarter shy of three on this Monday afternoon, these horrible mother fucking neighbors are shouting and screaming and causing fire alarms, and they totally THINK THAT THEY OWN THIS MOTHER FUCKING BUILDING AND EVERYTHNIG ELSE FOR THAT FUCKING ASS MATTER. It all started when I looked up the Kravitz-bio on his website, and then tried to leave a thank you comment on the person with the YOUTUBE account, CACA. The site vanished like light through a Callio/McGuire hole. Yeah, you wanted to hear my problems, you wanted to know why I was not interested in girls like other normal dudes back when I was 22, huh, Steven John McGinty. Well, YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE, and your family fucked me, not once, but twice, and then, who really can count this esoteric number of evasions, illusions, mysteries, obfuscations, oh wonderful kind sir?



Don't give any fish away, Washburn Washcloths, doing the right thing as President Thompson of hyperspace would put it so well to may old Deveraux girlfriend, wouldn't be right, well, not right by the standards of the World Owners or the Milituforce Otammites, AKA the WOMO. No, Hell
Wreecker, do't bother helping me either, you worthless piece of mother fucking nuts and bolts, I do not know how to spell the other weirdo school, mine was Bancroft, and the L&O girl's was that one. Still, who cares. After-all, the world held me back fror going to a special education school, so why was Candy made such a big star? You see folks, anyone who doubts the Hile Hitler, AKA the HUNTINGTON HELL, only proves that they are a quintessential idiotic GWPOS fool from August 2nd in 1996, and yes, I said ninety instead of eighty in a past blog, I am quite imperfect, and a man named Bruce Allen Pennock will gladly share that pitiful Ronstadt fact with you, HBD back on Sunday, GIRL, I forgive you and your fried for 1998, fair game, I like those who play fair, and hate those who won't and don't.
 

GAWKY GAQUKAUK WILL BRING ME THE ANSWER TO WHY THIS WENT DOWN ALL AROUND FUCKING ME TODAY, SO I WILL BE BAHK GOVERNOR ARNOLD TO TELL YOU. 



Morianity is playing through my phone, and will be until after midnight. The hell with all of you monsters who ruined my entire life, and think it is funny, you'll all go straight to fucking hell.


I am now *************ENDING MY BLOG.********************* BYE-BYE, CHALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment