Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0470, KING N.








SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0470

KING HELLHACKED NEBNOOSHOO

WLSBT DATFILE: 070312.897

TUESDAY HOLIDAY HELLIDAY EVE

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

PILLOW TALKING FATHERS”

THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL OF EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012

VPLUNTARY SWORN OATH OF TOTAL TRUTHS



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:





My dad came to visit my mom and me after more than nine years of mysteriously being away, supposedly searching for treasure and working for and with, the two largest men in the country, Mel Fisher of Treasure Salvers, and Kip Wagner of Real Eight Corporation. He came back at the time that we had a looming disaster that nobody even seems to remember or recall, and I am beginning to wonder if I am not in a transdimensional situation where this never happened in this universe where I now am residing, I speak of the Comet Kahoutek in the final days of 1973 and early into the year of 1974. Many peeps from the middle west were absolutely convinced that the world was going to end. If nobody anywhere remembers this incident, then obviously, it blew out the entire world, I of course am eternal and cannot be killed, so here I am with more false memories, only they are real, to me. But more complicated stuff about the mind and memories, all surround the subject of transdimensional hyperspace, as it all fits together in an absolute and quite astounding way, making things all make total sense, after fully understood. Even 'repressed memories' fall under this category, as 'time' as we think of it is not real at all, and those who fully know this and know how to exploit this and even play around with it as a game to remedy their warped sense of feeling like little demigods,are behind why they are in peoples lives. Those who have archived or all ready know enough about me and my past, know about how I repressed Venka, and what she could do, until I needed to call on that memory later in the same year, to take advantage of a situation not pleasant enough to discuss tonight. But shortly after Venka, came a night in the same apartment where RT burned my BOB in December of 1969, after SK had taken my chain away, came the next memory to be 'repressed', reactivated in a strange way in the autumn of 1982, and even when things all caught up in various so-called 'real-times', I still was totally unable to connect the dots, and recall what my dad hod told me, in his sleep, one night in early January of 1974, in that same RT Dells Way with or without future anti-hacking Wil MacAfee friends of friends, apartment of intrigue and seemingly unlimited mystery, that even prompted a major network television show, 33 years after I left the place behind forever, to move to 1118 Linden Hill Apartments, in Lindenwold, New Jersey, having the telephone number of (609) 783-4020. The pillow talk was lengthy, and since persecution is going to take me to my grave anyway, we will start opening a totally forbidden Pandora's Box, right now, tonight. My father served aboard the famous battleship, Eldridge, during the Second World War. It was from this very vessel, that he was able to gain access to taking information available to him because he could prove being an heir to a Portuguese direct ancestor, which was the reason that he joined the service to begin with to escape his small town of those days in the early 20th century, of Toledo, Ohio. This vessel had wonderful special magnetic equipment, and he was able to mag the positions of seven sunken treasure galleons, from information given to him at a secret museum in Portugal during the war and a time when he had shore leave to travel there. My father's life, like mine, was and is, extremely complicated. His Was, mine IS, to keep things in accepted linear order for human beings. This ship was used for experimentation, and there are many books on the subject. One day, at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard, a place now removed some time ago, as another intentionally REMOVED HISTORY MARKER, IMHO; anyway, but one day, during one of several invisibility experiments, the ship began to move in five dimensions, and my father actually jumped off, spend several days ashore in the year 1983, and was able to get back on board, all within a few minutes of ship-time. His ramblings to me in his sleep that early January and early morning, were along the lines of “My son is made ill on the 4th of June, and he kept repeating this year over and over, 1983. Several of many great books, tell the forbidden story, of how this Eldridge Battleship, indeed, 'CROSSED OVER' into several other times, and did appear for a brief time, in the year of 1983. One night after I came home tired from my job at the RPL Sound Recording Studio, in the autumn of 1982, I thought I heard a voice inside myself as though it was the devil as Christians had taught me to believe in this type of nonsense since I was knee fucking high to a small kitten, but I was merely hearing my own memories of a night long forgotten in late 1982, back in 1974. The voice was clear and distinct, and was merely a repressed memory of my own mind, but I clearly heard it say to myself, just wait until the 4th of next June. This would be 1983 since this was back around late November somewhere in 1982, towards the end of my days at the 180 Robin Hill Apartments, in voorhees Township, in New Jersey. Another case besides Venka the super girl of physical strength, and my dad telling about my illness that he all ready knew about in 1974 from 9 years in the future, but there was an in-between time up on Long Island, in Babylon, at 175 Peninsula Drive, at my relative's home, my mother's cousin Ruth Huntington, and her hubby, Heinz Gottwald, the great banker of New York. When one day in 1972, I went on a road trip my my Aunt Ruth and her grandchildren Scott and Christopher Myers, watch your hands there Jimmy Sunshine Dean; from a trip my mom was up there with all these wacky folks on the ketch which is a small yacht type of boat, capable of sailing all around the world, I was on it many times as a boy, and hated it. I hate snoots, and I hate rich fucking people. Still, many know the story of the dog walking, how I made friends with a luscious blond teen on the very street where Mariah Carey grew up as a toddler, before her parents broke up. Still, my blogs even as of the 5th of October in 2008, show me in a state of repressed memories of being in the house there, and seeing that wild strobe light, and the anger, and the stair chase, and on and on. We cannot take this any farther, I may not survive going this far, but it needed to get freaking said. I said all this so anyone can validate and check many available information sources, and see that indeed, my father knew about my glandular dysfunction, nine years before it ever happened, and told me in his sleep about it. No, I never confronted him about it, as one time I did ask him about something else, and he got all mad and up in my face about classified information, I;ll say one ting for my dad, US GOVT, he was totally loyal, so don't any of you sit out there ever bad mouthing him, you sick ass bastards. You're all just jealous of the treasure, my weird family which if you understood the real details would make you the happiest person in the world that you are you and I am me, and stuck with this nightmare Huntington name and curse. Dawn and Lisa can both die and go to hell, well, Luisa can anyway, Dawn beat her to that punch back two New Years Days ago, HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You dare to call me a fucking home wrecker and a family destroyer when I didn't do anything whatsoever. Take your balls, and go home, you fat ugly bitches, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Now if anyone out here, thinks for one second, that this is where the pillow talk ended, forget it, as it is where it began, then came the space platforms on Star Trek shows, not yet done for years and years, that somehow he witnessed from his trip up to 1983 from 1944. 39 years is one hell of a time travel. Still, the final repressed memory that as of this date, I know of, was when I told Michele Daniels at my job at the RPL Studios in 1980, that IRC stuff is not for me because I am afraid of the trouble it can create and could not give her a better explanation. Still, deep down, I remembered a lot of stuff, all right, from the Carey's. Go ahead, any of you, ask MC if I am lying. This world makes me totally ill.









What she cannot tell you most likely, is how 1983 is so important. Maybe she remembers, maybe she does not. That is between her and whoever she trusts the most, to share the secrets with. I know I have been recently pummeled by peeps from some connected source, for daring to say as much as I have said, yet how come since early 2008, I am supposed to just sit here like a target, while all this goes down around me, wrecking my entire life and taking all that I had away from me, ALL, that word is quite loaded folks, so duck for cover. Time travel can change memories of some, while not others. Many folks know exactly what I speak of here, and because they have experienced something similar to these words, in their own personal lives.



I am tghinking very seriously of taking my life in a few hours and be done with this, I cannot stand any more of this mother fucking bullshit, Dawn king said it all, it is on my last nerve. Oh yes folks, I LIVED right there, with those JERSEY HOUERSWEIVES, with stuff flying through the air at 2 AM, and screaming and cursing. Don't be so quick to count me out and think this story is all made up. I have one wonderful pal out here, and if you are RT, and I ,think you are, you now have my phone number, please call me, we must talk, you were there, you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1969 is just four digits to the world, but you KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ENDING TRANSMISSION:

No comments:

Post a Comment