Thursday, February 5, 2015

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY OF 2-5-2015


































SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 2-5-2015









THIS WILL BE A VERY SHORT SEMI-TWEETY BIRD BLOG, I ASSURE ANYONE READING THIS.





IT IS NOT EASY TO SUE PEOPLE OF ANY POWER; LAWYERS, DOCTORS, ARCHITECTS, PROFESSIONALS OF ALL TYPES. THEY TEND TO SEE PROFESSIONALS AS A CLUB, AND WILL BAND TOGETHER UNLESS REALLY EXTREME EGREGIOUS ACTS WERE COMMITTED, AND THE CASE IS BULLET PROOF, AND THEN SOME. I LEARNED THIS IN 1985 WITH MUSIC, AND TRYING TO SUE THOSE WHO CLEVERLY MADE A YEAR AFTER YEAR PATTERN, OUT OF TAKING MY COPYRIGHTED MUSIC, AND MAKING VERY SMALL ALTERATIONS; JUST ENOUGH TO KEEP OUT OF ANY INFRINGEMENT SUITS, BY A BARE BONES MINIMUM; AND YET ENOUGH TO USE, AND MAKE FORTUNES AND NAMES FOR MANY TOP ARTISTS OF THE EIGHTIES AND NINETIES; ALL ON MY BACK. THEY CAN SAY THAT IMIATATION IS THE MOST SINCERE TYPE OF FLATTERY ONE MAY BESTOW. THAT SOUNDS NICE AND PRETTY. WELL, NOT SO MUCH SO, WHEN YOU NEVER HAVE MORE THAN A GRAND IN YOUR COMBINED SAVINGS ALL OF YOUR LIFE; AND END UP LIVING IN PUBLIC HOUSING FOR THE POOR; WHILE THEY STEAL YOU BLIND, LEGALLY; AND LAUGH, AND MAKE MANY MANY COUNLTLESS MILLIONS. REALLY BY NOW, IT IS WELL INTO THE BILLIONS, WITH ALL THAT WAS TAKEN FROM ME. BUT THIS IS NOT THE POINT IN THIS SHORT BLOG; AND IS MERELY BEING USED AS A POINT OF REFERENCE.









Around the time that Jessica Grant fired me from my job, through the AARP Program, working part time hours at the Harvest place, up on Twenty-fifth Street, and Orange Avenue; my doctor, who was good to me for two solid years, and was procured with the help of the social worker that got me into that duplex house up in the hoods of town at Avenue E and Twenty-sixth Street; suddenly turned on me with every bit the suddenness and outlandish beyond weird attitude that he just woke up and became the air that he breathed. We all know the ESS did all of this and much more. But let me tell you something. I just may have a chance to retire in luxury after-all my good folks. Fraud in medical circles may be tolerated by each other in their trade, but our government, on state and federal levels, I assure you, look down on major bullshit, especially when organized, and done to hurt seniors. Seniors do something that politicians need, folks. They god dam vote. Politicians have bosses, the voters. Now I am in the process right now this very minute, of getting a small piece of necessary evidence, from out of county. With it, I plan to personally file charges, but I am going to contact the best dam injury attorney in the state of Florida. I might even try to be heard on Judge Judy, and I will tell you why. I need my story out, and this is so blatant and right out in your face, it sticks out like a ton of debris after a terribly severe hurricane. These doctors I see over there are no dam good in my opinion, and folks, I don't buy that sudden overnight change in technology story, and we will see what a good injury attorney will say when the facts and proofs on paper are all legally submitted. If I can get my evidence that I am indeed being messed with by these creeps over there, I will file local charges to get a police report, and send Pam Bondi, our lovely AG copies of this monstrous horrific injustice. I know that people asleep from parallel universes are doing all of this and influencing these people all around me for 60 solid fuckiGN years to wreck and destroy every single possible piece of my life. But in a court of law, they don't want to hear that. Only down to earth facts. I have some great personal-injury attorneys in mind already. To scare a senior with mental problems into thinking he is sick when he is perfectly all right, is a crime, and I will see them go to prison, and end up owning their yachts and homes and stocks, and baby, this is a promise. So unless this is some huge mistake, and I do not see how this is the case, maybe you better make plans to head for some non extradition country like Brazil, just as quickly as your legs can take you. I am legally coming after you, not next month and not next year. This was all planned for 2-3 years now, and I am not wasting another week. I have a spare buck to pay a lawyer for a consultation, just as soon as I get evidence later this week, that this story they gave me was the biggest fish tale of all. Forget jetties, greedy fishermen, and crossing over. The only fuckiGN crossing over I'll be doing, is from poverty into wealth, where I will spend my final time in fuckiGN luxury! THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment