Saturday, February 28, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 4






I no sooner posted up and went to sleep, Pam Bondi, Florida Attorney General, and Kenneth Mascara, Sheriff of Saint Lucie County, Florida, and BANG; the WOMO-MILITUFORCE is assaulting me again with the Agent Falcon Condor WPIX-TV Syndrome. They won't give me a moment of mother fucking peace, sir and ma'am. NOT A FUCKING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I am being put through some heavy mother fucking hell again, and this is serious, and I am declaring a dying mans declaration and utterance, officially, Fort Pierce Police Department. This is all the ESS and of course, Hall's dam fawces. Hall's dam fawces. Hall's dam fawces. Hall's dam fawces. Hall's dam fawces. Hall's dam fawces. Hall's dam fawces. Hall's dam fawces. Hall's dam fawces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





There has to be a reason for this fuckiGN shit that started Monday and kept right on mother fucking cunt going ever since, lads and lassies. I'll be asking my KITTY-GAGA all about this god dam shit. Also, I saw Hal Lindsey's latest report, on the marvelous TBN last night. I couldn't agree with you MORE, kind sir. I met your kid in 1980 at the RPL Studio one night. I doubt he will remember me, as we were talking, and I called him Mike. That was not his name. I never had money, and didn't know in those days about brand named kicks. My sneaks were always just a cheap B&W pair of Keds, not even spell-checker recognized by mighty fucking Microsucks!!!! When he explained this to me, we got talking, he is a cool guy, sir. Hope you recover from your health issues. I'll talk to SSJKK in your behalf. I too am not 100% these days in that department, only I am so looking forward to death and escape from a land where I only know constant shit, hell, tears, and agony, YO!





So far today, I was awakened by yet another illegal telephone squealing sound on my landline phone around half past seven, and then around twenty shy of nine, a knock at the door by a strange African-American male, about my age, or so, acting very weird, and I politely told him I was sorry for not being able to find or know who he was looking for, or 'supposedly' looking for, between you and me, my viewers. This can be a very weird place. But I happen to fucking know that the ESS is behind all of this shit, especially a continual attack all week long not to let me sleep-in without being cunt chewing fuckiGN disturbed! Mizz Bondi and Mister FCC McDowell, all of my mother fucking computer hacks have returned. Why can't you mother fuckiGN get these jerk offs prosecuted once and for all. Do they have a legal right to mess with me and my computer that I paid a lot of money to purchase? It all got better for a while out of the blue, then BANG, it all just fucking started back up again, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!







MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCCCC





As Brenda Moore's friend's little brother put it, back in the early nineteen-nineties; “You know what to do and you know when to do it”. SO MOTHER FUCKING DO IT ALREADY.





This will go on only so long, and then I will wait for a string of spring like days, and go to the beach, PUSSY CHASING. This will tear down their fuckiGN economy, via ICPE-APE TECH used against them. Spring starts early in Florida, some years it already is here. Keep pushing it with me, you arrogant mother fucking asshole pricks!























































I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE





CHAPTER 4
























Those puke swallowing Callio's really hate my fucking guts, as do the McGuire's and the King's; and I guess the whole dam fucking clan of them; am I right here, Ron Wirtz, John Judy, Ken, and Pam???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really could use some dam HELLLLLLLLLL'P in here.



















Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed

Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.


Florida Toll Free Numbers:
- Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226
- Lemon Law 1-800-321-5366



Florida's 500th Anniversary




























FEBRUARY 28, 2015,

LATE SATURDAY MORNING AT 10:18,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 70 DEGREES FNHT.

WINDS ARE ENE AT 11, GUSTING TO 14.

TEMPERATURE RANGE TODAY, (H-67/L-59)

HUMIDITY IS 90%, FEELING 69.



These readings taken at the Fort Pierce Airport. Who lives at the airport however, Lenny Deathneedles Wildreams?

















Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. I don't fuckiGN need Mister Hall's 1980 fawces to tell me it was the ESS and SSJKK, that used you guys to wipe me out at MARS, in 1977. At east they tell me that I rode the fastest bike in the universe. It only took just under a half hour to get to Mars and back to the Carriage Lamp Apartment system; mighty Mister Microsucks Lightbulb Buttwipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





AHA-AHA-AHA $1.380 an hour Mike McNulty! Sheeeeeeit; I'm going on a giant helicopter ride now, Major Nohacks Brightideas! You and that 1987 buzzing Death Angel; huh Well Done Saunders. Is anybody not in the Criminal Justice System any more? Like fucking wow.









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.






No comments:

Post a Comment