Thursday, February 5, 2015

FUCK THE ESS, CHAPTER 1




























THERE IS NO WAY THAT TOM REALE, IN JULY OF 1970, WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET, BACK ON THE NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS; UNLESS HE WAS A GIGANTIC POWERFUL MEMBER, OF THE EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY!














View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.





FUCK THE ESS, CHAPTER 1













When I stayed down at Tom Reale's Cornwall Avenue house in the summer of 1970, it was the first quarter of the calendar season. He picked me up at the same place my chain was stolen from in the Oaklyn New Jersey apartment house I resided at, one night late in June. He answered an ad that I had placed in the situations-wanted section of the Press of Atlantic City a number of months back before this time. It was all a huge set up. But a lot more was also. Every singe thing about Atlantic City was a gigantic set up, and even though ten thousand years ago, our history shows Abseacon Island with no information at all, this is not what happened. History is flawed and those who believe in it and take it too seriously, are plain fucking stupid.




I have begun this new blog book, even though I thought the last one would absolutely end Morianity forever. We are all human and not perfect, just as the great Bruce Pennock said so ofter back at Cooley Hall, as well as over at his house on Beaver Drive, in Barrington, New Jersey, so often back in th e 1970's. I don't trust a soul. I don't trust anyone who reads this blog either. I am in a very difficult position. You can hate my guts if that makes you feel any better, but I cannot afford the luxury of trust. And I trust no one at all.

























































As stated earlier, the ESS works two ways. There are all of us awake in the universe where we have our bodies, and from this point, endless possibilities of traveling exploratrons find their way to us, and become a part of us, in a way that the bible sort of tries to get into even though words fail to allow a real tangible mental way of explaining it, but it talks about a holy spirit part of all mighty god that indwells those who believe and play the game of Salvation. Oh God as you call 'HIM' takes it seriously enough, that's for sure. But it is not the way things really are. Now while awake, we are bombarded with as many exploratrons all invisibly around us than we are with solar radiation particles. We are never really in-between anything, not in dreams and not awake. Time goes at a rate of about 400 pieces each hour. These pieces or 'instants' go by very quickly and we are set at this speed of conscious awareness. Those who travel from their universes in their dreams, to us here, search for a connection. They are just hyperspace energy until they find a connection. When one jumps inside of you or me, that is the connection. We in this universe also have had a few travelers. To name a few, Nostradamus, Shakespeare, Jesus, Paul Twitchell, Harold Klemp, Mohammad, Buddha, you get the idea. They go to the universes of these travelers, and when they go, they are awake in their universe, and you are the one that is just hyperspace energy that is searching to make a connection. I have nothing against the process of cosmos or what goes down on the Astral realm or the Plank, not in and of itself. But I do hate some entities who have gone out of their way to put me in hell, Adam Dee-Dee Schiff without the Central Pier, or goddess help me, any mail related stuff. I cannot help seeing the powerful symbolic shit with the word mail as in male. Trying to educate regular readers is a complete waste of my time. When people working in medical offices with college degrees, ask me what Wall Street is, well; that told me some fucking really huge shit back on Wednesday.



FEBRUARY 5, 2015,
THURSDAY NIGHT AT 8:37,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,
CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 61 DEGREES FNHT.














The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









The world is an amazing place.









FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.
© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2015.










No, I had a really cool little website up almost a decade ago, until Katie and I ran out of funds. Now we both seem to be fucking swimming aimlessly about. Where will it all end, Leticia Tilley, hey girl? I can feel your disease and yes, one and one and one really is three, just as your pals said it was back in th elate fucking sixties, buddy. That doesn't mean Kate and I aren't broke. Also, we got really big time ripped off by industry mother fuckers back earlier this millennium. That what I get for pulling a Radio Shack Dewitt all over again.













Yes I do think that I was mistaken back in god dam August of 1986, when I said that I was the greatest fish in the bay. I love you Katherine.



COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG.

Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida Television.





Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement














.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.





























Well, what these assholes may or may not know, is that I am going to lose some of my ESS people who ain't doing me one bit of good. I am going to have me' ol' Staples guru, the new guy, over here, to assist me in networking and marketing strategies. If the enemies will not allow me to get my message out by way of computer, I will make a video of something so major it will make anything I ever did in 60 years so far as the current life me, look like a small fart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





























There are some things that need to be said and told, and not to the ESS who already knows ten times what I know, about all of this, and just laugh and jeer at my fuckiGN futile attempts that they endlessly obstruct and confound!!!!!!!!!!!!!




















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!









No comments:

Post a Comment