Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER MARK MUD, CHAPTER 00029




DATE OF BIO COUNT IS ONE AM EASTERN, 2-4-2015



Pageviews today
8
Pageviews yesterday
56
Pageviews last month
1,912
Pageviews all time history
77,066





CHAPTER 00029, SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER OF MARK MUD IN 1983, 32 YEARS LATER





Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









A child can see that I have both stationary as well as operational travelers throughout the world following this blog. Why? Simple. No blog with as small a following as 999 or less daily page-hits minimum, and with less than a fifty-followers minimum as well; has spots on the global strike map, that go on and off, with routine regularity. Does it prove to a court standard that there is an ESS some ask me, maybe? Well, no; but it is a little bit like the day you know that your parents are giving the Christmas gifts. You can't disprove Santa Claus, but you know! Well, so do I, and all joking aside here for a moment; on both matters, huh Patty Hollister? Bear in mind that these global stats do not have changeability as do my postings of places such as the TWB Jupiter Inlet Cam of Channel-12 South Florida television. What you see, stays there. But if you see how it changes as I keep posting, that is when you will see the absurdity that a blog as tiny as mine has so much on and off action all over the world, crossing all the oceans and on all the continents. But one thing is for sure. I am meant to die soon, and so is this blog. It's down to 1900 monthly (P.H.), and no, this doesn't stand for Patty H. At the present rate of decline over the past year, it will be silly for me to post at all after about half a year. This will probably be when I turn to maggots anyway. Boy now there's a day I look anxiously forward to, as all my problems will be over, mother fuckers.







What can the ESS do? What can't the ESS do, and that is not double talking. Most of us remember finding ourselves in many countless strange places and in many situations, during our daily time out when our bodies charge up for the coming new day, yet in spirit, we roam and as mind thinks, it explores, just as while awake, all things we do, first are inside of us, as our thoughts. This is why heavy knowledge, and skills from practicing several strange mind controlling exercises; is the only key into the kingdom of controlling more of the hyperspace than we all do now. Those who have more control over their waking lives, have more control over their dreaming lives, and vice versa. Now this is in naturally occurring mind action or the realm of true mind on the sixth dimension and its direct connection into and through all of its probes, or us. So without altering the normal flow of operation of this system, it really is quite simple. As stated before, those with more or less control over waking life, have that same amount roughly, of control over dreaming life, and I promise you this. Before going on with this, there are two equally important things to keep in mind at all times with this study of the ESS. One is that while you are awake in your universe, other dream-controllers, AKA type-3-exploratrons will attempt to dream in and through you, and eventually, they cannot help trying to dominate over you as to them, your life is theirs in a dream, and they want the action, and they are aware that if they make you rob a bank, it is you who will get caught, you who will do the time, and you who will do the talking to a team of psychiatrists about how the ESS got inside of you from parallel universes while they in their world were sleeping and doing dream-control, and even though they cannot bring the money back physically to their other reality, they get something far greater than money. They get to play life';s ultimate thrilling X-GAME. Maybe it should be thought of as the UXG or the UX-GAME (Ultimate-Extreme). Fucking whore Jane witch-bitch just got me at one-eleven this morning on my computer clock, the shit head bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me compensate.









55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555







But there is so much to know about recognizing when a type-3-exploratron is in you and starting to take you over. Until you know what is happening, you will never be able to win the battle over this being controlled, as the really clever ones fix it perfectly so that you are only seeing this as your own thoughts and your own will. To create a conflict, you must believe this is real and really happening to you, and there are real ways to learn how to do this, because it really is a hyperspace-alien in you and controlling you, and with proper realization, you can go into the fully armed state of active conflict. Since you are the one physically alive in your part of hyperspace, only your mind can be forced to think its thoughts, and your body can never act against that will. But coning to see stuff like this is alien and far out, and only if you can accept it, can you fight it properly. I lost my life because I was too old before I learned that this was all real. Of course the counterpart to all of this is when you go to sleep and at will, decide that you are going to go into some double of yourself in the hyperspace. First, you need to see the truth and then you come to believe it as at that point it is one and one, whereas before that, it is all sketchy and in the land of shadowy maybe's. You have an endless amount of other you's in hyperspace, and they have unlimited lives. Whatever possible thing you could want, there is a you there in hyperspace, living that life, and having those parts of it. If you are living as I am, in misery, by their standards, you are literally one of their nightmares. No one has a nightmare. All travel is into a double of our self where we then either control the ride or in the vast majority of cases, are merely going along for the ride. If your mind is thinking the wrong things, it can easily land you into the life of one of your doubles who is in agony on all sorts of levels. There are a very few individual ESS travelers who know how to move into places where things are only great. This is an endless game of WAR-CARD-ENERGIES. As in the simple game of War in cards, once you spiral up or down, things normally keep progressing in that direction. Changes in waking life only happen with many slow changes in dreaming interactions. Energies are raised and lowered as a result of our whole complete total of our full fifth dimensional lives. Even just learning how to visit better places (have better dreams) improves if you can force that pattern to persist. The same is true in reverse also. But to really get the energy that makes changes that would qualify as on a supernatural level, you need to become someone who can go into other YOU'S and through domination over them, begin to live their lives, and be able to choose better YOU'S as well. Why dominate over a YOU somewhere who lives like I do, and in misery? That would just be stupid squared. Now why doesn't this go against what happened to me in hyperspace on August 15, 1986, you should be all wondering by now? This will take a long time to crack, but I'll get into it with you, if I live and have the strength that is, to accomplish it. Yes, I went into a beautiful experience that lasted five months, all in one night. But I came back here, TO HELL. I was not back where I needed to be. Someone in the ESS did not want me to be happy with raised energy, so I was hurled into a universe where most things were close to where I should have awakened into, but alas, I was in a place where things were going to literally GO TO HELL, and never look back. Twenty years came and went before I started successfully piecing together this ESS, and yes, the head shrink doctors would love me. I took the only thing that could make sense out of something so outlandish that happened to me, and worked and worked with this thing, until I had an answer that fit the problem I had. They have an assortment of psychosis's with big Latin names attached, in their DSM-5 book they use, for those like me who do things like this. But this is what works. You have to say now look, here is what happened and nothing anywhere can fuckiGN explain it, so I have to eventually invent something that does. Only when you can perfectly fit the pieces together however, is it real, and not a psychotic break with reality, but don't tell the know it all fuckiGN shrinks anything. All they know is what is in those books they read in order to pass tests and get their degrees and go out and make a million dollars or so over the lifetime of a practice. Some ESS bastard just tried to crash my program, Bob FCC McDowell. This is what happens, in case my viewers are just too fuckiGN stupid to see it, every time I get really heavy into telling really forbidden huge fuckiGN ass secrets. Keep riding along lovely FLO. Maybe we'll progress together, but stay away from the pipe company and the water company. Just keep selling insurance, and looking real awesome, gorgeous girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











James Bond, and the inner child of humanity, wow; what a wild and ethereal combination of split realities. Lots of my songs from the eighties, or the lyrics to them; come to mind as I think about all of that, peeps. Screen names, screens, old blogs; and me making phone calls to Mister Gates and Mister Mets, huh United States Copyright Office? Wow, was Donna Gaines Summer correct, when she said ''Daddy said stay away''. You know I sent you her old shit, YO. I already lived up here, and knew this entire mess; but I was blocking it. We all block the bad shit we know via STM. I am no different at all from any of you, other than for the simple truth that I don't block the awareness of this all existing and being a part of reality, not a psych delusion that is created out of a mental fucking illness.







I have no power to fight this fuckiGN shit. If no real people will help me with the ESS, if people like Alex Jones don't want to even give me a chance and look at my stuff, then my judgment is that the is like the rest of the cappies, it is all about his fame and his money. No one likes poor people if they are not poor. And know why, because all they do is ask for money, and it annoys the rich very much. I would never think of doing this. But they don't trust me, hell, I could be typing up a lot of lies, how can they know? Well I know, and Goddess knows. And I hope to soon be with her and out of here forever.





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment