Wednesday, February 11, 2015

FUCK THE ESS, CHAPTER 13


































CHAPTER 13, FUCK THE ESS





This is going to be a little tiny tweety bird blog. I want to follow up on why SOME THINGS MAY HAVE GONE DOWN FROM 1967 THROUGH 1971. I'll only be opening a few doors, but this way, when I re-read my blog later, I will remember clearly, all of the things that I opened up, and then one by one, I'll continue down these paths, that I feel are somewhere between due and overdue now, for being pursued. If it were not for family diversions about seven years ago, this blog was heading in an entirely different direction. Sound hyperspatial familiar to anyone? Gee, like all Hyundai cars and DUH!



































FEBRUARY ELEVEN, 2015,

LATE ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 10:45,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 57 DEGREES FNHT.



























We have examined the old worn out truth that all dots connect and all things are connected, in my life, in your life, and in life in general. We also do or at least should see by now, that this is very old news. It may have been new in the nineties when many great new age authors were starting to become known for many great literary works on stuff that some think of as paranormal or maybe semi-paranormal. Para is just old old old world for EXTRA. All our medicines and most things in law, and medicine, and professional career type knowledge; has words that are rooted and based in this ancient, almost dual lingo of either GREEK or LATIN; and by Latin, I do not mean current day South American. Now, some very basically fundamental and rudimentary knowledge, does indeed put an entire new and expanded view, on the entire world; over where we all would be, without careful examination, and study of verbiage, and its origins through times of antiquity, up through right now. But let me move onward for right now into the year 1970, and my nineteen day and night stay, at the child molester home of one Thomas J. Reale, on Cornwall Avenue, in Ventnor, New Jersey, USA-ESMWG. In order for me to be primed with certain people who have a much more intense association with fifth dimensional hyperspace in numerous realities, or the strange family from the recurring dreams while I stayed in this house of horrors; first, I needed to be in two situations simultaneously. I needed to be isolated, and I needed to be away from home. Summer camp would not have worked, to put it another way. When one is at a summer camp, they are not by themselves. There are your co-campers, your counselors, and a staff of proprietors/owners above any of them as well, even if one or two minimum are residing right there where you would be. In other words, it is protected, controlled, organized, and no, not perfect. Still, to pull off the shit that was all being planned for me, and not just three dimensionally, those double ingredients are quite necessary, being away, and being isolated on top of it. Now when I would fall into ''my sleep and my dreams'', as we all do; this group of ROB ANDREWS WHATEVERS that I'll label from now on as RAW, since I learned about screwy thoughts, puns, and other stuff; and even had it corroborated in a sufficient way for me anyway, by something that I saw, on educational television, about a year ago or so; but in moving this along now, BOB MCDOWELL of the FCC, my WORD DISAPPEARING 'FUCKIGN' HACK IS GETTING REAL MAJOR AGAIN KIND SIR; and yes, as are all of the old hacks, old Cooley Wormhole Hall buddy. YOU CAN SEE WHEN ''THEY'' DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY AND START MAJOR HACKING, EVERY MOTHER FUCKING TIME, VIOLATING MY RIGHTS OF FREE SPEECH; but let me finish my point, which is exactly what they're trying to stop me from fucking ass doing. When I went to bed in that house on Cornwall Avenue, I would interact with these strange people, strange to me, but NOT STRANGE to the other me, my double in hyperspace, (doppelganger). If this was not the case, I would not have known without being told, that this was, “THAT-FAMILY”. This seems to mysteriously go even further, as it corresponds in its own weird an dunique way with what Sarah's girl-gang group referred to me, only I did not become aware of this for a short march of days when I escaped on that bus on the night of 12 July, and heard them call me, “THAT-BOY”. Despite ann Kings very rational explanation of this, Pam Bondi, Florida Attorney General, I am not buying into any of this stuff for a dam hyper second of New York time. Now this group did things to me that were frightening and horrendous. They shot me dead, and removed my lungs, and turned them into washcloths. Then they put these new lungs back into me and revived me back into life, and I remembered the entire procedure, when I came back awake or to here in this universe. A common experience of abductees, according to all of the old Bluebook information that all stopped at the exact moment in history that Sarah Krassle entered my Oaklyn, New Jersey apartment, the Dellway Arms on Oakland Avenue, and removed my motorcycle chain that was secure and safe inside of a locked chest, in my bedroom closet. This was the very same closet that in late 2007, the future CBS television character Patrick Jane, came into, as a maintenance man, and was there with a partner, calling himself THE GAMES EXPERT, and was repairing a very large pipe that was underneath my bedroom floor. This pipe should not have been there, and was the size of a utility company pipe or a Callio-Pipe as I came to call them, when I worked as a guard at the Griffin Pipe Company. Next week, a show that ran for seven or eight years, will be over. This show seemed to come out of nowhere, just a few months after my blog about that wild dream of this GAMES EXPERT, and the rock-paper-scissors deal. It's all there to be archived on my blogs from late in OHM-7.







I will take us all as far as telling this, and adding in that I got off of a mini bus that went from Atlantic City, all the way through Ventnor, and Margate, towns to the south of Atlantic City, not broken by water, but merely a road map; and got off at Cornwall Avenue around eleven or shortly past, on the night of 5 July, 1970. As if he already knew I would be getting off, out of nowhere, Tom Reale appeared and yelled at me and gave me holy hell for being out after curfew. I never went out after dark, not at home, or down there, but I did want to go out to see the fireworks. They were canceled on the previous night due to inclement weather, and the show in Atlantic city is known all over the state for being really great, and many travel many mile just to see it each year, to this day. Tom was so up set that it was way more than just him all in a tizzy for catching me out past curfew. He was almost beyond reasoning with, and I kept saying, I am just going to walk down the street to the house and go to bed, and I was up at the fireworks. He was literally sweating bullets. I have other reasons as well as just this, but this ices the cake in my opinion, that he knew what happened to me up there at the pier one year before that, in 1969. No one would be that up set and mad, I mean he was mad, scared, and his face had a display of countless wild emotions, and it was unmistakable. But finishing out what I want to say about this series of recurring nightmares, that night I had my second one, the first one was on the last day in June, and then every other day another followed, for a total of six if memory is correctly serving me. But more happened than just me being cut open and my lungs turned into weird bizarre washcloths. This is what I will be getting more into. I don't have lots of real crispy clear memories, but as I go on to tell some of what I do remember, I will add in and show you that this all connects so many other things, right up to my present days of hell here in Florida in the twenty-first century, decades in the future.









Pageviews today
21
Pageviews yesterday
47
Pageviews last month
1,975
Pageviews all time history
77,538









Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers















Why my blog has died I think I have figured out. As all things are, not three dimensions are limiting the situation, and this is happening in fifth dimensional hyperspace. There are universes where I have no blog at all. There ar euniverses where my blog went viral. There are universes where my blog failed. Things all have to balance out in five full dimensions in hyperspace. I am just in one of the nasty ones where as with all things, I am a total failure at life. Gamers seem to abbreviate that little reality. If the L&O-SVU peeps are at all keeping with reality on tonight's NBC show, this proves what I have told all along. If a male presence created the simulation, the females inside of it would want the revenge. So reverse it, and you get both tonight's cool episode, as well as the truths told in Morianity. Is a MACY-WOW appropriate right about now, folks?









Hay, if people don't want to read my blog, that is entirely their choice. It is mine to put a quick stop to it also, just when things are getting real good and stuff is getting told. But world, if regular folks were my viewing audience, they would read this and tell people they know so it would not come to a stop. But that does not happen. So before February is over and this closes down permanently, they will have casted a vote to successfully shut me up. This if nothing else, proves to those I'll be contacting later on this year, that my words are true, all of them. This includes how my cable TV was cut off every single night in the summer of 1986, when I would go to watch the new channel on their lineup, called Nick @ Nite. Anyone out here not an enemy and not in the ESS, and is for real and not for REALE, you just go ahead and tell me that it is some huge fuckiGN coincidence about McKinnon and Cannon and the hubcap, and the cable cut, and on and on and on and on and on, and not DON. Screw you and your thanksgiving dinners, CUZZ. I don't need you, I have Jimmy Stone and Mickey Walker to do the dam job, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEIT. Hacking is real fucking bad, FCC!!!











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.














No comments:

Post a Comment