Monday, February 2, 2015

SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER MARK MUD, CHAPTER 00026




































I am very ill and will not be blogging until I feel better if I ever do. The Milituforce has struck me down with major mouth infection that has y face all swollen up like a cunt chewing beach ball, I have a fever, I have fucked up teeth and I was sick all weekend and on top of that, my nabes with the cunt lapping door slamming were real bad.





I was rudely awakened at 8:20 this morning with a super loud ILLEGAL TELEPHONE SQUEAL sound again, on my AT&T landline telephone. I can see this is going to be real real dick licking mother fuckiGN bad for me, Attorney General, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and State Police, Sheriffs, and local Fort Pierce Police Department. This is an official dying utterance and dying declaration, and when I'm found dead in here, I WAS MOTHER FUCKING TOTALLY MURDERED BY DIRT BAG HORRIBLE MONSTER PEOPLE that these nine plus years of blogs all talk about!















Those dirt bag doors slammed all weekend long, Debbie Moratto. There is a super favoritism system here in this building. If you are liked or not liked by the overall building, you are treated accordingly. Folks like me living on fixed incomes cannot just up and move, so I am a totally mother fuckiGN screwed cock sucker. Ed Lynch and Chris Bennett started this whole mother fucking nightmare almost a cunt chewing decade ago. Things have been been real bad for me ever since waking up from that nightmare in hyperspace, on August 15, 1986. But still, these blogs not only were NOT THE ANSWER, but have worsened all this dam cunt huffing shit for me. I don't believe it was intentional, but then, who can ever know just who is really who, and what anyone's mother fuckiGN cunt sniffing agendas really are, YO?















PAM BONDI, AG of FLORIDA, they have hacked the computer. I tried to save this document and everything got totally screwed up. It is all hacked up on top of all this other fucking horrendous persecution all around me. When my murder is accomplished, I hold all of you responsible for it for not getting these murderers brought to justice, and this nightmarish shit of the past three decades stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





FCC, Bob McDowell, I NEED YOUR HELP, ODL BUDDY FROM COOLEY WORMHOLE HALL OF 1972.















FEBRUARY 2, 2015,

MONDAY MORNING AT 10:12,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 70 DEGREES FNHT.











Yes, when it comes to my eternal mother fucking agony and suffering on many levels, I suppose I know deep down that I simply have, ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''. ''NO CHOICE''.

































































































SAGA OF NON-MUSICAL SONGWRITER



MARK MUD, CHAPTER 00026





















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!










No comments:

Post a Comment