Friday, February 20, 2015

ON FOR AND BY THE RECORD, GROUP DOCUMENTS 1-4






























My poor old failure blog is going into respiratory and cardiac failure, simultaneously, with vigorous efficiency. Measured in the month-averaged count number, it now is at the lowest point in me than two years. A decline along the lines of the past 6-12 months, will bring me down to about a 500 monthly read within two years tops, and maybe a lot sooner even. Boy does this gang of gods and goddesses hate my pathetic cunt chewing fucking guts.



Pageviews today
22
Pageviews yesterday
42
Pageviews last month
1,855
Pageviews all time history
77,977









With all this mother fucking dick licking prick ass computer hacking, I am going to have to get into a habit of proof reading my blogs before fucking posting them up. Look at all the fuckiGN major hacking done to me on the prior dick licking blog.









Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers



















ON BY AND FOR THE RECORD





DOCUMENT GROUPING 1-4











If only morons are reading, they are clueless. If only enemies are reading, I a wasting my time. My endless flickering dying hope, is not being done to keep gorgeous Twinbay all giddy and happy. It is being done in hopes and against all odds, that somehow someday, a group will secretly form on the dark-net, who knows, maybe it already has. If someone cannot see that I know all the secrets being covered up since the great war, and am directly in with the makers of ''heaven and Earth'' so to speak, I may as well take a long walk off of a very short pier, and make sure big Katharine, and all of friends, are all waiting for me; and extremely hungry. To my mind, you'd need to be brain-dead not to recognize just how major my words are; and my story as well. But if that is what I am dealing with here, it is what it is, just as Dawn-Marie King said it was, some years back, up in Jersey. I know what is going down. I know why all the things that went down around me, all did. Still, I really miss that lovely dog that Dawn had, I loved my little Midge. But there is a story in everything, right down to Midge. According to hyperspace Goren and his brief case filled with proofs for me, so to better equip me, to fight my nightmare battles, against this rotten horrendous MILITUFORCE. You know, it is beyond weird cubed how major recording artists, have changed and taken my songs over the past nearly forty years now, but if it ended there, it would be fucking ass amazing enough. But the dog, the Technics Open Reel, Sarah Karge's hotel, the call to me while at Walmart, the AT&T connection a quarter century separated in time, and millions more nightmares straight out of hell; all assures me that my daughter can pretend all she wants to, but she knows I am so onto her and all these powerful awesome secrets.










I took Diana to this place a few times, although normally I remain on the Astral Plane with her. She loves these falls. She becomes extremely romantic when she is around beautiful rushing waterfalls. That makes me of course, one very happy dude.



















I did not mention anything at the time for reasons of health and safety, but a week ago at my nut case doctor's office up in Vero Beach, Florida, USA; I had air siege, and as a result, lots of lovely young pussy was chasing me. It is beyond a supernatural parallel event, but it is what it is, Dawn-Marie King, right girl??????????????? I am not able to always keep my readers up t date on all things, in real time. If I didn't use time delay, my safety and security would suffer immensely, and folks, IPYT at the speed of light, squared!





DIANA AND I LOVE TO GO TO THE FALLS.





    Image result for photo images tall waterfalls
    Image result for photo images tall waterfalls
    Image result for photo images tall waterfalls
    Image result for photo images tall waterfalls
    Image result for photo images tall waterfalls





I will be saying some real brain breaking Joe Paget Sanity Rocking shit very soon. But what I say, I will be able to back up and prove, if ever requested to do so, by anyone.








What is a P4E, or (PHASE-4-ENTITY)? We'll be getting deeper into this one soon, folks. But what I am going to discuss; is when life changes FAST AND HARD around you, for no big reason that you are ever really capable of putting your finger on; more times than not, powerful fucking shit is going on invisibly around someone. My death angels went away, YOUR HOLINESS, but again, they're starting to come back and attack and annoy me. I had a really super bad one on my right side, just a couple of hours fucking ago. It's really getting on my fucking ass last nerve.





When I lived in fucking cunt Atco, New Jersey, in 1983, at Pliner's rental home, on Norris Avenue; a lot of wild and screwy fucking things happened. But just to harp on one thing, my mom never drank water. She had coffee and lots of it, but she never drank water cold, by itself. Once water is boiled, most known pathogens and other pollutants/poisons, are destroyed. I on the other hand drank water and always have and will, by the ton. It was just my mom and I who were renting this home. The water was well water, not brought by the township to the home. I truly believe the enemy knew all these fucking details. My mom was barely effected because I drank all the cold water. I believe some strange poison was put into the well somehow, by the Milituforce. I use to have to buy water-salt to put into the system from time to time. It was called a water softener. But another thing that Goren's file told me, was how this was done late at night around 3 and 4 AM, by the same people who uprooted our street mailbox. I dug a nice deep hole and it was done well. One day it was fucked with by the Milituforce. I think to that day back, McGuire and Callio and all this disease, was fucking around with me, and they got away scott free, with all of it. But so did many other rotten pricks as well. But why did both MC and I, take so much property damage attacks, all around the same time too? I think I am onto some big shit, but that can wait for a time later on.







ALL SAVANTS KNOW, THE END.





Go straight to hell, Jane Fonda!



It is time for me now to crash. It's past five in the morning. Nighty-nite, lads and lassies.
























No comments:

Post a Comment