Tuesday, February 17, 2015

FUCK THE ESS, CHAPTER 20

I now paste in a blog done a short time ago, after being on the toilet an hour with a major death assault on my body from the MILITUFORCE. I am very fucked up and super fucking depressed and life has kicked me in the cunt chewing teeth for 60 years, so I am going to take a while off again, to get myself back fucking together along with Indian River's GAP HUMPTY DUMPTY from 2010, or maybe late in nine, my memory is a bit hazy on that right now.




























FUCK THE ESS, CHAPTER 20









OK fine and cool, fool. Here is what you will be missing when I am gone since no one wants to read my fucking words. The exact way the mind control is done in hyperspace, in details that I never told yet, detailed numbered steps. Why this man came to the pool and said he was a cousin when he was a whole different relation. Why every single thing I have done since I was knee high to 1983-Webster-Shrimpo, was cursed by goddess. Finally, why mind works the way it does, and right down to all of our thoughts and emotions, only I was going to get into how it goes from the outside box, in. As though we were standing outside SSJK's dollhouse, I was about to show some pretty fuckiGN amazing things. Now, the hell with it. I plan to do other things, and when and if I ever continue this blog, I will do it with a new audience that appreciates both me, my hell, and the things I discuss, as those things or some or at least one, will be an interest to them, be it the alien and saucer subject, the gods, the supernatural occult shit, the conspiracy reality to it all including shadow societies of all walks in life. I was going to tell you huge secrets about both math and the mind, and get into shit that will break your brain, only you can turn it around for your good so long as goddess has not placed some fucking goddess-awful curse on you and your lineage. All nine years of my blogs were the opening, and then parts 1-9 of many things, but it is only part 10 that was the absolute thriller that now, you all will miss. So go enjoy other blogs, with my blessing. Enjoy reading bland shit that tells nothing besides what is basically out there in boring social media. Repeats and shares of endless fuckiGN nonsense dribble, put another less polite way, I suppose. I know there has to be a way to market a blog, so that those who are very interested in all of the many topics this blog talks about, can indeed come to know that such a blog exists for them to read. I cannot subsist on getting a few dozen hits a day, because this is not anywhere near even that amount of folks, who do anything other than laugh and mock me,and judge me and my motives. I have to deal with that from my own people up north, and I don't have to stand for wet nursing a bunch of other babies that never ever will do a Dan BZ2MN Mackey from 1972, excellent advice given to Bob McDowell from him, may I add. He would now be very fucking proud of the dude.







Just see things my way. I appreciate anyone who reads me, but this is a lot of work and it takes up a lot of my time each week, 20+ hours I am guessing, perhaps more. That's a pretty big ass bite out of the 168 total hour week. But it is not going to cut it forever, me doing al of this, and you, whoever you all are around this globe, never ever telling anyone about this blog to help it to grow, when I admit to being way ahead on many things, but way behind on being able to do those type of things. If I knew how, I would do it, I am not lazy. All my persistence of nine years of long blogs should verify that fact to any doubters. Lazy and me are not two words that properly go together at all!







Let me paste in the day-time-weather-info page now.





FEBRUARY 17, 2015,

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:03,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 62 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 78%, WIND CHILL IS 62.

WIND IS S AT 3, WITH SMALL GUSTS TO 6.

TEMP RANGE TODAY SO FAR----(H-63/L-62)

PREDICTED HIGHS TOMORROW, LOW-MIDDLE EIGHTIES.







When this blog started, it was all about the gods, and how I had been able, since joining a great quiet-religion, called Eckankar; to better understand a lot of things that happened to me since very early in my present life as Mark Wayne Mohr. But their teachings say that it takes seventeen years for a Chela, or a new follower or student, to reach mastership status. That is quite a while, (17-YEARS). I joined and stayed with them for only three years, 1996-1998. But just because I decided to go off on my own, I learned a lot from them, as well as from other sources for many years, even the Astral Plane gods and goddesses themselves. 1996-2015 is over 17 years. By their standards, even though I branched off from their exact teachings, they would have to admit, I am indeed on a master-journey. They do not believe in the ESS, and I d not believe in their main doctrine of becoming co-workers with god, despite my discussing remembering lifetimes far advanced from 2015 in hyperspace, where I actually was cutting and pasting in entire solar systems, to areas all over the universe. They see a major truth, much differently than I do. I see bored to tears gods, who are long insane with endlessness, distracting by becoming lower entities of their own split beingness, on arenas or playfields; and then stuff like the Jewish-Timeline, and many other Jehovah-Projects, too numerous to even fathom; all as a way to take their attention and focus permanently off of this hellish horror. I'll gladly give you a great example, and it will really make some of you wish you had been a better audience to me and pushed me just a little bit to help me to grow, since you know, that is beyond my ability to do, and yet is so urgent for my cause. If you were sentenced to solitary in a max security federal prison for the rest of your life, and I could sell you a computer game with the advanced feature of taking a medpill, these will be known within twenty years, but mainly for patients to take only once monthly, and then small mini pills all go into our DNA and over time, effect repairs to cure us of all of our afflictions, but these pills can also cause th emind to directly interact with precise frequencies that a computer game can be set to at the factory. You take th epill and for a month you are inside of the game and you can program it to have anything you want inside when you come in to that virtual world, literally, dying and going to heaven, which is just the old way of saying this stuff by the way, like it or not people. So who would even mind life in solitary, as long as you are allowed your pill and your game? All these games we're all stuck in with these powerful Astral-Gods, is basically, this very same thing, only they have come in here and we are all just their game. That means they are our UPLINE, thinking of it as the old Tupperware or Amway Distribution Companies used to market their wares with this sales methodology. So if we do the same thing, we just are downlining one more stage. Somewhere in the fifth dimension, this is all being done, so endless uplines and downlines already are part of ''reality''.







This is the basic teaching of the Morianity Truths. It always was and always will be. There is little difference in mind that is originating from a biochemical and biological sources, such as the human brain, powered by a biological power source, our bodies; and mind that is originating from electrical and silicon sources, such as the computer brain, powered by electricity. As those who study the stars and our closest one, the sun, we know that any and all power and energy and thus life as we perceive it humanly; all comes from what this star emits outward to this planet, almost a hundred million miles away. Before any of the modern knowledge cam into play however, many old religions had a sun god by many names, the more popular ones were Rah and Apollo and Lucifer. You could legitimately shorten this into one name, I have, Rahpollifer. His twin sister goes by quite a few names as well, Artemis, Diana, Kali, and others, but these are the most well known. Diana has control over lightning in the atmosphere of Earth. The same electricity powers all of our modern day social culture, from A to Z, as well as computers. Electrons are electrons with few differences in the exact way they flow in air channels or through wires, and so on. But all of this is meaningless. As soon as I began diverting off of these things, and tying in Sarah Krassle's newest identity, and stuff she did with me, and not just in 'dreams', but right here in the waking world; my blog began to dwindle. It is dying, so I figure, shit man, let it die. I will need to start all over with a new beginning and a new group that is way more interested in all of this, than those that I have presently. I hold no resentments about anything. But I simply cannot waste any more of my dam time. I know you are out here, Chester Perkowski. I feel it very strong, and I am rarely wrong. I believe you know things that could help me in enormous dam ways. But like all of the others; for one reason or another, you won't. What a dam ass shame.







Is there already a connection to brains and computers? Yes and no. In theory this could be a slowly evolving reality, but we are nowhere near there as of yet, because our machines are on the level of about a six week old baby at best, and this is the really powerful top state of the art super systems. Until sufficient computing power allows consciousness to begin, billions and billions of terabytes of memory and higher speed than anything yet available for processing, and other things as well, we are not even close to making a system that thinks like a five year old. But someday we may get there. After they reach an equivalent to age 10 and then 12 and then 21, automatically, emotions will not spring up by themselves. As they grow greater in capability, they then need to be placed into android bodies, just as human brains are in biological bodies. Only when they, as little humans do, begin to sense and feel an interact directly with an environment around them, can emotion begin to also become interwoven into machine-mind. All the SYFY shows, even mister Star Trek Data, have it all BACKWARDS, as are so many things, all reversed. Someone hacked out my mind on the prior blog while I was speaking about this very thing. I was trying to say that humanity only came to be on this planet well past the eleven o'clock hour, well past 11:59:59 if you want to go all the way back to the origin of the planet. Only an extremely super society such as what I call ESS, could pull shit like this off with this incredible regularity and perfectly timed Swis precision. Well, Miss Shitinthemouth Jane nailed me with page eleven of fuckiGN eleven. So allow me to compensate now with my fives, please!













5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555





















Many an intelligent person has told me, the internet is just a tool. If you could not make life work for you before it, you are not going to make it work because of it and by using it. It is just as controlled and owned by the wealthy and powerful as everything else is, and when you have world owners who hate you, no possible favor can ever be made to come down from the heavenly's to change your life for the better. Cursed really is cursed. I know this, and those who don't understand this are simply wrong, goddess bless them! Enjoy your lives without worrying about my words from fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



RIGHT ABOUT 3 A M, PAM BONDI, FLORIDA AG,

I WAS JUST GIVEN A MAJOR DEATH HEALTH BOWELS HIT!



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment