Tuesday, February 10, 2015

FUCK THE ESS, CHAPTER 10










































FUCK THE ESS, CHAPTER 10











It's mostly clear today with some white puff clouds around. It is 70 degrees at a quarter past one this Tuesday afternoon. Today is the tenth of February of 2015, and Jane Shitmiseries got me at one-eleven. WEIN-SSDD-SOSO???????????

























FEBRUARY 10, 2013,

TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT 1:18, MIZZ JANE WHORE,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 70 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY IN TEMPS----(H-70/L-59)

WINDS ARE BLOWING WNW AT 19, GUSTING TO 26.

HUMIDITY IS 51%, WIND CHILL IS 69 DEGREES.























Protect Yourself This Beach Season

UPDATED August 13, 2013

By WeatherBug Meteorologists







It's beach season again and thousands are flocking to the sandy shores to beat the heat. You might be looking forward to your fun-in-the-sun, but the weather can turn nasty at a moment's notice.


As you frolic in the water and picnic along the shore, keep watch on the skies overhead. Even if you are experiencing blue skies, the risk of danger is not completely gone.


Lightning is always a risk anywhere you may be. If you hear thunder at any time, it is time to vacate the beach. Lightning can strike up to five miles away from the main storm cloud. Although it is rare, there have been cases cited in which people have been struck by lightning when skies above are clear. On average, lightning kills more than 50 people each year and injures hundreds.


If you happen to get caught in a storm while you are on the beach, seek shelter immediately. Many beaches have a boardwalk or lines of shops nearby. If your car is nearby, you can safely seek shelter there, unless you drive a soft-top convertible. Make sure you close the doors and windows and do not touch any metal surfaces.


If shelter is not readily available, crouch down, put your arms around your knees, tuck your head down and have only your two feet on the ground. Do not stand near poles or metal objects and never stand near or seek shelter under a tree. Most importantly, always follow the instructions given by lifeguards or local authorities.


If you happen to be in a boat as a storm approaches, it is best to head to shore immediately. Monitor the changing weather conditions by utilizing a weather radio or WeatherBug smartphone applications.


The WeatherBug smartphone application includes Spark! Lightning Alerts,a GPS-based lightning detection feature that provides you the location of the closest lightning strike, so you can Know Before the storm hits. Click here for the link to download.


Other weather conditions can impact your beach vacation. The sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays can be dangerous to the human body. There are two types of UV rays, known as UVA and UVB. UVA can increase the risk of skin cancer, skin aging, and other skin diseases and UVB rays increase the risk of skin cancer and cause painful sunburns.
To protect yourself from these dangers, it is important to apply and re-apply sunscreen, at least SPF-30 if you are fair-skinned. Make sure you get the often overlooked areas, such as the back of your neck, shoulders, feet and the back of your knees. A wide brim hat is also a good idea to wear to protect your head and neck.


Wearing sunglasses is also important. Your eyes can be damaged by the sun's UV rays, but sunglasses will protect your eyes. It is best to find a pair of sunglasses that absorb at least 90-percent of UV sunlight.
Also pay considerable attention to heat and dehydration. Make sure you and your family are drinking plenty of water, even if you do not feel thirsty. Dehydration can be the start down the road to heat stroke, which could land you in the hospital. Drinking water will help to cool the body as well as keep you hydrated.


The summer months can be a great time for you and your family. Keep yourself and your family protected from the changing forces of Mother Nature and you will find nothing but fun and pleasure from your beach vacation.
Be sure to keep WeatherBug active to receive the latest weather in your neighborhood and get the latest updates anywhere on Twitter.


Story Image: People enjoying time on the beach at Mustang Island, Texas. (Jeri Pallasch, WeatherBug user)
What do you think of this story?
Click here for comments or suggestions.







WELCOME TO THE NIGHTMARES OF CLYDE LINTON KLINE. David Roth, if he had not been murdered by Mister Schau from Northeast Drake Towers Philly, Pennsylvania, for the life insurance money; would also add a few cute and clever words into this mix. He would add, also, to the world of LIGHTNING GODDESSES, BOTBARS, AND JITBAGS, very fitting, very apropos, and quite bold and audacious as well. On this partly cloudy night, just a bit shy of sunset, here in hot Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG; let me tell the world and any loyal Morians some real powerful stuff that is going to be difficult to argue with me on, all though so many will of course, endlessly try, since the HUNTINGTON-KLINE CURSE is always in full effect, and is totally responsible for all of these situations that thereby will endlessly lay far out beyond my control, or the heart of rock and roll copyrighted Clyde, keeping things in the new fashion, and bringing me to this powerful next paragraph, that proves me right, MISSES MAROLA OF 1969, and all the rest of you endlessly wrong. Oh the days of Misses Stroemeyer above me, blaring out her opera records at all hours of the night, only my poor mom had to listen, as my bedroom faced the corner leaving an entire room in-between me and this loud loveliness, back in 1967, oh yes sir, the next time you come over here, PATTERSON, “I'LL BE DEAD”, not exactly PC in this century, but then, that was that century, and even better still, THAT-BOY did not have to witness this horror show, dear sweet departed darling mommy, YO!!!!!!!! And then along came 300 years, and WORLD LABS, gee, golly gash, darn federal men of 1988, and 1966 who thanks to my wonderful old fart father, sorry Frank asshole Lombardo, for my lack of family respect, duh, but oh the wanderlust called him long before it ever called you, oh great disco diva of yesteryear!!



Only a few will understand all of this, and that is all fine and well, as I will be shortly packing up, and leaving for Mexico. No one believed my blogs in the autumn of 2008 when I said I am doing a Harry Callas Home Run from New Jersey, and I really do not care in the slightest, who believes or refuses to believe me now. One thing I have learned, is that when no feelings are involved whatsoever, no problem. Striking a bad tooth without the proper application of Novocain however, and a child can see the knee-jerk reactions that life has always demonstrated. This is why this great Queen of Dance of the pre 1980 circa, felt the need to do that project with that name, it also is why I get yelled at so often, by so many peeps. In addition, it leads me to realize that Paula and McKinnon may have issues with me, as my daughter remains either one of two things, mysteriously silent or very complementary. When, as my mother always said since I was knee high to a turtle, despite the 'LAW AND ORDER' dribble that is heard on television, a person feels badly, the normal reaction is attack. This tells me that some other peeps or force, put Tom Reale up to doing that dastardly deed to me, back in 1970, and all the other things that I simply will not bother to talk on and on about and waste your time and my time, folks.







THIS WAS A PIP, MISTER BILLY TTZ MUMMY. SO WHO'S YOUR BEST BUDDY, KLUGMAN ODD OR ME, YO?











I knew if I said anything about MOVER-BARRY, he would vanish, and so he did. Ten days ago I dropped him off after work, at the local K-Mart, boom, no more Barry. I know this is all true, and I know who all of you great KENNEDY'S are, and so do the few true MOVERS. Still, MOVERS are not necessarily hyperspace travelers. Stop thinking that anyone needs a physical vehicle. Hyperspace is traveled through with the 6th dimensional mind that has been signaled into us here in 3 dimensions of this waking life. Once, someone learns how to wake up inside of a dream, as they perceive a dream, and then be able instead of watching the movie through a doppelganger perspective, but actually begin to be able to take over and control your doppelganger, and beyond this, other things around you, living and even non-living, well, some of you get the picture of what I've been dealing with. It is quite intricate, and so are some lovely peeps I have been so blessed to have come into my wonderful life, JS. Every time I ever doubt something, I do the unthinkable, I ask this great wonderful kitty cat friend of mine, who I have known for such a long eternity now. He meow's, and mathematically provides the answer to anything I ever need to know.









A year ago tomorrow, I said some cool shit on my blog. Hay Billy Mummy, just call me a Hershey's Twilight Zone PIP today, YO DOG!





FEBRUARY 11, 2014,

TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:22,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 77 DEGREES FNHT.





I want to talk about many of the things that I used to discuss while alone in various residences, or driving my vehicle some place, back in the nineties, and the days of Ron Wirtz Senior, ADA, in the Camden County Prosecutor's Office, of Camden City, New Jersey, USA, ESMWG, who I met on the afternoon of 5 December, 1989. This day to me was last week; and is as clear as a church bell, that is ringing out out loudly, over a crisp early breezy autumn day, and carrying its sound for many miles; over lovely terrains of area, such as those surrounding the great English city of London, England. No, I do not tend to forget many things no matter how long the time in-between present focus and those past events, may be, unless of course, I have been part of in some way, what the Bluebook Truth Patriots have come to call, ''forcefully made a part of the abduction syndrome''. In truth, no one is physically abducted to anywhere and from anywhere, just as time and hyperspace travel will never be accomplished without using the greatest system and the only system for doing this, MIND, and of course the great wise Chinese folks already totally knew these things, a few thousand years ago, and even taught Jesus Carpenter a lot of this great ancient wisdom.





Yes, I would decide to try and analyze stuff, a loud, and onto tape, caught by my life journal so that I could re-listen at later times to my ideas and theories as well as reported events that happened in real time while doing this; and then adding to this already vast storehouse of information, new ideas that the older journals and words, would bring new, into my mind. All historians and philosophers alike will tell us, that history can be defined as all records and knowledge of various trust worthy sources, as best as can be hoped for, that go back to where they begin and end at the present focus in time. Only when humankind develops a full knowledge as well as respect, for the truths of our fifth dimensional hyperspace existence as a society of existing physical beings on this planet called the Earth, can we begin to see how even if the most trusted records could accurately depict and display the past to us in the present, this is merely a space-time-mind or STM present 5th-D focus. In 3-D, it would be fully correct. In 5-D, as hyperspace branches out in what someday is measured on 'AFTSA' Scales, displays begin to show all around the original 3-D past-view, and begin showing surrounding circles of varying parallel universes. When someone does not follow in regular-time, in the way the speed and direction of normal flow takes the whole, they begin to first move in the higher fifth dimension beneath the still higher MIND REALM or the sixth dimension that creates all of the space-time parallel universes of the fifth. This and only this; will then begin the movement, out of regular time, on the still lower, fourth dimension. This is why the time travel paradox is old news, yesterday's viewpoint and theoretical science or junk science, as in truth, there is always much more to anything that human beings begin playing with and thinking about, and this will always be the case. In the future in many parallel worlds that I have dreamed into and now remember, it is called the DHKB. This stands for Double Horizon Knowledge Barrier. Picture it like this. When you are 5 years old in a sand box, well, some of you; you thought you were king of the sand box and knew it all. When you hit sixth grade you thought back to that day in the sandbox and laughed quietly at your buttwipe self, as now you really know it all, no doubt about it. Then this same laugh reoccurs around age 17 or so, then again at maybe 22, 27, 35, and it will go on like this as long as you live and your brain is healthy enough to think rationally and see that you will only know one huge thing while physically here in hyperspace, for absolute certain. This being, that no matter how much you learn, all it really is doing is showing you just how much more there really and truly is still out there to know and learn. It is like holding two pieces of three by six inch pad paper in your hands and separating them by say about six inches. The sheet closest to you is representative of all that you know and understand about your outer surroundings beyond the ''you'' inside of your shell body. Then sheet of paper 6 inches away is now a little later in this representation, where you feel and think that you know so very much more than you did back at sheet one. But as these two sheets go onto display this double horizon knowledge barrier, you must see it more like, as you progress forward, the closest sheet is slowly moving towards the farther away sheet. The problem is that for every inch that the closer sheet moves, the farther away sheet will always and forever move an inch and a half further away. This allows you to pictorially visualize this truth much more accurately. It shows anyone willing to see this, and even more, to do this with two sheets of paper, that the more you know, the more you will know that you don't know. Said in a way less depressing that would appease lovely Twinbay-0809 perhaps, and keep me more of a glass half full kind of a guy, in her opinion; look at it as the more we become aware of, the more we realize just how much totally is yet to be discovered. It is a game of catch up however that cannot ever be won, while living as humans in fifth dimensional hyperspace, Mister Freeman, sir!







So here I am keeping these journals on cassette tapes, beginning on February 1, 1983, calling it PHONE PROGRAM 1 and 2 on the A and the B sides of the tape. Within about 2 to 3 years somewhere down further along, I changed this to Journal Tape number instead of Phone Program number, even though I kept tapes in the telephone system as well as in the out of phone recorder for use in my residences on portable tape recorders, as well as in my vehicle, on an attached by rope to the handle, a car tape recorder. I had my entire life bugged up like the Kennedy/Nixon/Syndrome, as I'll refer to this as. This as you all know is how I got that realtor to repeat what he had spoken previously to me in his office, when he was in my vehicle and we were going to that property together, that I was being stopped from selling, until the magic date that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE wanted it to be sold on, and that was 8-8-88, yes, August eighth in nineteen-eighty-eight, and this is a day I will not forget in the next eighty eight thousand years, I promise you that, WOMIL-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May the forces reign and rule, oh wonderful Pedigree dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!





In closing out, a year ago, I also made this whittle non typo-shittle statement, that again, I'll PIP into this blog. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!









As my journal grew bigger and bigger, and for all I know is now in the hands of the Federal Bureau of investigation, many things were happening, that totally dwarfed these tiny recent PCM's, Eminence Benedict sir; and all anyone has to do that has power and clout that is reading my private journals that I must keep safe through either copyrighting it all, blogging it all, and hopefully very shortly, BOTH, but all they have to do is get together and sit down with open minds, the Vatican and the powerful American government, and you will see that I have been responsible not only for the BLUEBOOK, but for its ending at an exact date in ''3-D-history'', Morgan sir; and if I keep saying too much, I will not be a ''free man'' like you are; but yes; they know my life story is real and that my words all prove this to be a true accurate account of reality. At the precise point in history, where Sarah came to me in a dream by old fashion ways of seeing all of this, and took my chain away from me and then it was really gone after I woke up, this is the exact moment in time when Project Bluebook terminated, and the United States Air-force said, NO MORE. It ain't saucers and aliens they are covering up, my friends. It is the powers that created all of them, along with lots of other really far out freaking stuff. But don't believe me. That's on all of you, my friends!







WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW

WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW

WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW

WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW

WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW

WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW

WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW

WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW

WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW---WOW





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!






No comments:

Post a Comment