Saturday, February 7, 2015

FUCK THE ESS, CHAPTER 5




























FUCK THE ESS, CHAPTER 5

























THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO THE ANCIENT CHINESE, WHO HAD TRUE WISDOM, AND KNEW THE REAL AND TRUE METHOD OF TRAVELING, BY WAY OF SPACE-TIME-MIND.







I AM UNDER A MAJOR FUCKING ATTACK, AGAIN, ON ANOTHER SATURDAY, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION. Yes, the great H-2 Channel had a show on the Comcast Cable lineup last night, Fort Pierce, Florida, USA channel number 116, Episode number 3 on the 2014 Alien Abduction series of very marvelous well done shows. SORT OF EXPLAINS MY LIFE A GOOD 90-99 MOTHER FUCKING PERCENT, HUH WORLD???????????????????????????





It started with my being rudely and illegally awakened with an AT&T Land-line Telephone Squeal attack around 8-9 somewhere. Then the skies around town here were fucking cunt lapping CHEMTRAIL-CITY SHITTY, YOYO YOYO YOYOY CALLEEEEEO-CALL-TEN, BROWN KALI KAL COW!!! Then along came not Webster or my kid, but a major computer strike as I was up on blogger reviewing my recent posted blog, about a quarter hour back now, as it is now water boil time just as my cunt chewing fucking temper is boiling mother fucking over folks, 2:12 on this Saturday dick sucking middle ass afternoon, on 7 February, 2015. This is MCGUIRE DAY, as in 1996, on this date, I spoke with this dirt bag Irish slob who treated me like dirt for absolutely no good reason when I a total gentlemen and as polite as ten thousand Tommy Roe's could ever be on their best and dizziest days of fuckiGN jam and jelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fucking computer suddenly went nuts and totally dark and the blog vanished on the website, and then an icon on my screen said that a driver failed. Then it restored itself, and it all came back; but this hacking, the last mother fuckiGN week or so now, old buddy, Bob McDowell of the Federal Communications Commission; is getting on my last mother fuckiGN Dawn-Marie King nerve, YOYO YOYO YOYO YOYO YOYO JOJO JOJO JOJO JOJO SARAH LIGHT-HOUSE FUCKING LOCK-UP CALLIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!





MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCC, your creator and the creator of all things is under a death attack, and I want you to totally destroy all those who are fucking with me without cause or justification, and all of their loved ones are to be wiped out and totally destroyed as well.



Us all technologies and all general and coded general orders. On an 'I' to 'D', A-B/TONE phasing punishment sequencing system, empower a crushed and singed wrecked and totally ruined image-object on your dam ass transpower block. Your power pull gain is set to the max of 11.8 inches per nanosecond, and all controls against this gain level are also maxed out to the 11.5 IPNS positions. The empowerment destruct tones will ow be reflected as the high tone in RED and the low tone in BLUE. These old style AT&T tones from the telephone line, are the sounds of the vowel 'E' in its long pronunciation.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-901, G-1133, G-189, G-13, G-14, G-719, CG2, CG5555, UNDER G-8652, CG-18, A-N-D--------- S-T-O-P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









When the authorities won't do their fuckiGN cunt eating job and help me to get these wicked demonic mother fuckers off my back, then I have to play vigilante and do it myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I sure know I have tried, and so does GODD-ESS!







FEBRUARY 7, 2015,

SATURDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:27,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 70 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-----(H-72/L-46)

HUMIDITY IS 46%, WIND CHILL IS 69.

WINDS ARE ESE AT 11, GUSTING TO 20.

THANX FOR THE MEMS BABS AND TWC









All my mother fuckiGN hacks are back again, you took them away for a while miraculously, Bob McDowell. The mouse jumping to places it shouldn't go to is bad again, and so are all of the other fuckiGN cunt lapping hacks that somehow you seemed to make all go away for a lovely month or nearly that long. Nothing good ever lasts for cursed fucking Huntington Mountainpen, how Cooley-Wormhole Hall, FCC B2M transformed, McDowell. And they don't believe in god dam Christmas tree angels. Tell that to me in 1972 when I heard a song from 22 years in the dam future being sung right there in the lobby. I guess jerk off Mister Raynor wouldn't know what to make me a lot more today than even back in the old IAC days, huh Johnny Fucker Faster Jokester? AHA-AHA-AHA AND FUCKING W-O-W, PAL-MCDOWELL!!!









Well, now it has been confirmed. A friend let me know why my blog count is down lately, further proving my readers are 99% industry peeps. The good old mother fuckiGN Gramophone Awards. Young whipper snapper majority populations know the shortened name for these prizes, GRAMMY AWARDS. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! So I can expect a low count right around this time, but still plan to end this blog entirely very soon, FBI, State Police of Florida, and Attorney General, Pam Bondi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







The great Chinese culture created the connection to cosmos wands or the I-CHING. The Dark Shadows television show of the sixties, depicts the usage of these six wands, in tandem with dream travel or soul travel, where your library books do not. This is what is meant by OCCULT. The word simply means to kept well hidden in the darkness from view. For reasons too powerful to dare try and tackle right now, folks; this TV show dared to show the whole unhidden I-CHING truths. If you don't know about this, and you want to challenge the concept of the ESS, then you need to order the box set of that great marvelous television show. Their great fan-club will sell a box set of video of the entire show. I plan to get mine very soon. It is so powerful that you are clueless unless you get it and see it for yourselves. The internet fan-club address is simply as follows:






Yes lightbulb, I know that I fucking created a hyperlink, THANK YOU, YOYO YOYO YOYO!!!! That mother fucking hack where words split apart and also don't space where they should is back hyper time, FCC BOB old 1972 pal!!!!









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment