Sunday, February 22, 2015

ON BY AND FOR THE RECORD, DOCUMENT 7
















Pageviews today
38
Pageviews yesterday
29
Pageviews last month
1,866
Pageviews all time history
78,093













The end of an era, and the end of a nine plus year blog, is right around the corner. But that makes perfect sense. The end of my life is as well, praise the fucking milf sucking gods.















Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers














FEBRUARY 22, 2015,
SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:56,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 78 DEGREES FNHT.
RANGE TODAY----(H-79/L-53)
HUMIDITY IS 69%, WIND CHILL IS 81 DEGREES.
WIND IS OUT OF THE EAST AT 13, WITH GUSTS TO 14.
IT IS MOSTLY CLEAR WITH A FEW PUFF CLOUDS AROUND.

WHATEVER YOU SAY, MICROSOFT LIGHTBULB SIR/MA'AM.














And yes, on and on and on and on and NOT-DON! Hackers forget how to swallow their own hacks, yummy yummy in the tummy, feast on wonderful peeps, WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!



















Oh boy, thank you so much Microsoft, and what would I do without you? Pretty lightbulb, guys. So maybe that was not a good example, but you still look great on the screen, or as Mister Harvey might put it, “on TV”. That lightbulb is alive and well here on Hal Lindsey's great and late Planet Earth, lads and lassies, huh mister McNulty, AHA-AHA???







Hay ''a screen is a screen is a screen'', and maybe Babs knew a lot more than I did, in fact, if you watch global behavior, it cannot help but to tell very enlightening stories, no matter how they all try to hide their evil fucking deeds from the great opposite side of the black-hole worms of reversed (polarity)!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't die on me Sarah Party-5. W—O—W that lovely Microsucks lightbulb is very entertaining, why block it when it is so dam pretty to see, Big-Steve???????????????







Oh yes, the power of power, or love; Mizz wife of other molester Dion of great Canada Bonanza; and things begin making some dam sense for a change, but take a less powerful power line, oh please, and don't cut out my poor lungs and turn them into oozing bloody washcloths, BOOBY. Thank you all travelers of the mighty ESS, huh Prosecutor Wirtz? You said to me in 1996, “Nark, you're going to have to do some legwork on your own now”. Yeah, he did all he could, or WOULD. Peple get too scared, to quote my mom. Just what, or WHO did she know? A shipping company for a an employer, all your life, one of the largest ones of the world. Hell even Arnie Ness the mess had to stand fucking up and take notice, huh Mizz Ross? Well DMK, you told me not to get it fucked up. I ain't perfect. Talk to the one and only magic keyboard man, Sir Bruce Allan Pennock of 2 Beaver Drive, in Barrington, New Jersey, but go back in time several mother fuckiGN decades first, YO!








 



ON BY AND FOR THE RECORD



DOCUMENT 7


















My poor old failure blog is going into respiratory and cardiac failure, simultaneously, with vigorous efficiency. Measured in the month-averaged count number, it now is at the lowest point in me than two years. A decline along the lines of the past 6-12 months, will bring me down to about a 500 monthly read within two years tops, and maybe a lot sooner even. Boy does this gang of gods and goddesses hate my pathetic cunt chewing fucking guts.


















Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers






Only careful study of the world map showing audience to this blog, reveals a strange near oxymoron. It is at least as wild as the way we all seem so acceptable to parking on driveways and driving on parkways. You know, a blog this small, maybe 20 people reading it anymore, yet look how the world shade areas change almost on a daily basis. Lots of travelers, of course, what kind of travelers pops into my head. Well, I am just a sick deluded paranoid crackpot, so who's taking any of this seriously, Your Holiness? Well, obviously all of those who go out of their way to constantly disrupt this blog, my entire life, and on and on we could go here, and you know that, Holy Sir. Thank you for recent prayer, but I need much much much more prayer, Your Eminence Sir. TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The death angel leaves me along a few days after you read and honor my request, oh great sir!










Saturday was a super BOTBAR DAY, and when I was out on my shopping errand a few days ago, this MAJOR MILF MUFF HUFFING MILITUFORCE began this beyond wild UTILITY ASSAULT ON me and my CIVIL RIGHTS as a FREE BORN UNITED STATES CITIZEN. It started by fucking up my car stereo again which had not happened in a year or so, then my second cunt lapping assault was almost having a fucking fire in my apartment, and for no reason, a broken electrical outlet; and then finally, while trying to post a blog up to the internet and to the Blogger Dot Com Web-Site about 24 hours ago or so, my internet explorer system kept shutting down and was totally hacked and ruined. For whatever reason it was down and nothing I did would rectify this nightmare situation, and I tried every bell and whistle of every program, scanning and troubleshooting, going into the internet network, you name it and I tried it, and it failed. They stopped me from posting my blog for a solid day.









Jehovah my love; you still have all of your great power and authority over me and the creation or your lovely dollhouse. I am only here to serve you, and you will tease me and play all of your wild and outlandish games with me forever and forever. I cannot stop you from making my life as Mark Wayne Mohr a living burning breathing nightmare hell. Like DDDDDDDDUH!

















Why this is happening to me, great wonderful Sheriff Ken Mascara; I am so clueless that I might as well be a little buzzing honey bee, working ever so busily on a pretty garden of flowers. Yes, they don't miss a trick, do they Kenny? You have to admit sir, they really are good. It used to wow me a lot until ADA Wirtz up in Camden, New Jersey, at the CCPO told me early in the nineties, sir, that once you know the tricks, what they are doing to me loses a lot of its mystical power completely. He is so right, sheriff sir. Really great. I love it! It proves my stories are all so true and real!!!!









I have to bluff these Warren-Boo nightmare people, or try, KM, but that cover got blown thanx to media and celeb-power, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!














I can't win. I am fighting an endless just sixteen year old female all powerful entity, who calls me THAT BOY, and has always been playing her games with me, throughout forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever, and you get it. I gave up trying to know why she was here as Sarah; and the Jesus thing makes much more sense. She can bounce in and out of Sarah Callio, Dawn King, and so many others, but those two were the main ones that she hyper-flashed into, that caused me to lose my life forever in this lifetime as Mark Wayne Mohr. All I had was gone; all things, all people on my side, all of it; gone forever, and nobody cares in the least little bit what this great teen goddess has done to me. They won't even consider the remotest possibility that I could be indeed telling all of you the total truth all these nine years in my mother fuckiGN blogs.















This is how they did all of this to me, nothing else can possibly all fit. I cannot beat them, I cannot beat this. The ESS if you remember folks, wanted me to go to where, a while back in a parallel universe that you'd all see as a wild and vivid dream, but the COMCAST CABLE, up a windy hilly grassy dirt road. Don't forget little details about me and my life story, please, you will miss the real action that is all leading up to what historians and many more, call, Armageddon. This is no joke, and I assure you Captain Jim Gary Wildeyes Pals Kirk, THIS IS NO DAM ASS DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So tell me, is THIS the equation, great Android Rock and Nurse Chapel Rotten-Berry of the Bluecran Transdimensional HELL?









    Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi




OH GREAT FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENRAL, AND LOVELY
Beautiful blond. My blood will be on all the hands of those who stood idly by, and allow me to get illegally destroyed, by ESS monster-criminals. Cosmos seems to be unable to ever shut up. Ever notice this?












PAM BONDI, MAHM, please, THESE PRICKS ARE KILLING ME, I swear and attest to the truth of my statement here, under LEGAL FULL PENALTIES OF PERJURY!!!!!!!!!







If anyone can truly believe that I could make this all up, and swear to it, and beg authorities for help, and it is all a lie, and I want to be committed to a sike ward or be locked up in prison, then you don't know me one little mother fucking bit, kind folks!!!









Click to learn more...
0
Lighthouses

Photo 2 of 345
view the previous photo in this album
view the next photo in this album
J. Falkenstein, 6/16/2013
Cape Elizabeth, ME
Twin Light West, no longer in use, maybe, as the great KALI-CALLIO is beyond what we can ever know as mere fleshly mortals.
Select another photo album





.

























Please don't lock me up in the lighthouse, oh mighty Sarah-Stacey Krassle, my beautiful white hot endless love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

























THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!


















No comments:

Post a Comment