Wednesday, February 25, 2015

FINAL CHAPTERS OF FUCK THE ESS AND ON BY AND FOR THE RECORD












FINAL CHAPTERS AND DOCUMENTS ON BOTH BLOG BOOKS, ''FUCK THE ESS'' AND ''ON BY AND FOR THE RECORD''













The early morning hammering and maintenance continued this morning, with every day this week being major fucking shit for me from the swing bat. Fire alarms are running again recently after a small lull. Death angels are very bad. Seeing Jane Whoreface is really off the scale day and night with clocks and counters and all sorts of shit. On top of that, I am quite sure that my blogs will be soon removed. It was only a matter of time, and I knew that all along. Actually, they will be set to privacy, if they don't pass me for whatever this new rules shit is. Maybe if I did not curse a lot, I wouldn't worry. I do not post nude photos or videos, but anything at all that I do, is and will be used against me. When you have enemies of great power on a cosmic scale, that follow rules and patterns for 40-60 years, a child and a moron can see shit in front of them after a while.





Hey, maybe I am wrong on many thing, but sheer mathematical odds make it virtually not possible for me to be wrong on every mother fucking thing I have discussed for over nine years of my blogs!









I am not stupid, Ron Wirtz Senior, RETIRED ADA of Camden County, New Jersey, Prosecutor's Office. Only the smiley face people are reading it all anyway. No one else has a clue what's going on, and after one read, they'd just be gone. Who's fuckiGN kidding who?







FEBRUARY 25, 2015,

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AT 11:42,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 73 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY------(H-79/L-64)

HUMIDITY IS 79%, FEELING LIKE 77 DEGREES.

WIND IS SSW AT 11 WITH GUSTS TO 20.













WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!









HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. THE SIXTIES WERE GREAT BUT NOW IT'S TOO LATE. SO DO NOT SIT THERE BROKEN HEARTED, COME AND SHIT, DON'T SAY YOU FARTED!!!!!!!!!! AHA-AHA-AHA.











.


0
Storms

Photo 1 of 6
view the previous album
view the next photo in this album
Brennan Linsley, AP, 9/16/2013
Hygiene, CO
Residents place a salvaged American flag in a holder outside a home damaged by flooding.
Select another photo album








































Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended







When I think of the great Paul Simon of the Beatles from some time ago, I don't think of crap in high school or photos or chrome-whatever as no matter how I spell it the great Microsucks Spell-Checker is its usual worthless self. But I do think about some significant pieces of advice and sound bites in general, from numerous folks in my past, who by these very short concise sayings to me, not only made a major impression on the rest of my life into adulthood, as a lot of it was said in my boyhood; but on top of all of that, I admit here and now openly, that I have taken the accumulation of all of this fantastic wisdom, and created a working model for making some small sense out of my chaotic fucked up life, and by using this sum total of super fucking wisdom.














There is no way in hot fucking hell that people did all of the things that they did, and said all of the things that they said, since the middle sixties, right on up, unless most if not all the claims made in this nine plus year blog, have major fucking validity to it. It may not be a perfect reproduction of absolute truth to the laboratory standards, but I'll bet fucking dollars to donuts with any one of you out her,e it is dam fucking close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Cut me a fucking break, people. Don't just pick one or two or three things at random, but see the whole dam collage for crissake. I was told by those I simply cannot name if I want to see tomorrow, all Annie's; that several things are so much a part of this group that has totally made a shambles out of my entire life; and one is jokes and puns. You cannot watch one day or for that matter, an hour, of television; if you know what you are looking for; and not see this truth. It began in 1980, with my mom and I, at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, in Voorhees, New Jersey; or actually it began with me, just listening to a radio. But a year later, our great U.S. President, Ronald Reagan, was giving one of his elegant ''great communicator'' speeches of his; and something he said as he stared into the camera with a real cool boyish smirk on his face that you could not miss in a trillion fucking years, if you know what is going on; and then it came. He said it. It doesn't matter what he said; not now, after three and a half dam decades have passed. But I will not soon forget how BOTH my mother and I, who were sitting on a couch in front of that TV set, suddenly in shock; turned and stared at each other, without so much as uttering a word! Sometimes, as the Christians and their speaking-in-tongues stuff, know only too well about; no language and no spoken words, can cut it. That is how wild and incredible it all is, and of course, five years or so later, when Born-Again-Christian Chuck Colson wrote to my mother in response to a letter that she'd written to him regarding me and some major problems that I was having; further proved that some things indeed, are above even this born again Christianity stuff. Hey, I did not say this. I am just telling you all what happened to me back in fucking time. I try desperately hard not to make the news, I merely report it.







YOU MISSED ME, ROTTEN JANE SLUTBUCKET FONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA.









© 2006-2015 MARK WAYNE MOHR




My Photo

































































AFTER MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3








Fort Pierce, FL























































JUNE 24, 2014,

TUESDAY MORNING, AT 2:00,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,







Things are major fucked up, and getting worse all the time. When I do experiments, the enemy does not like it, and they mother fucking punish me in many covert ways that I and I alone totally know, are them punishing me, no doubt about it one tiny bit, Lenny jerk-off light-bulb Microsucks McKinnon, and Miss Chillie CB-601 Radio-Handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















I will be calling my health insurance people to have them instruct me on what I should do, if not satisfied I am getting the needed medical attention. Something has been wrong for two years now, with my primary health care doctor here in town. THAT IS MY PROBLEM, SHIRLEY GRANT, in case the world needs me to break this all down for you! Messing with the Almighty is about the most dangerous thing a citizen of this multiverse can ever do, and I want the world to know this, so that they can teach their children and they can teach theirs and they can teach theirs.





Teach without the last letter in the word is a quiet little ESS-hint, those who broke away from the major society group and practice the 5-TYPE of independent classes, discussed on previous blogs; you know; as in the word of analogue recording, TEAC (H), but none of you have a clue how magical and how powerful the great letter-8 really is, the ALMIGHTY-H!









Haddon Township High School buddy from the sixties; David Sleaze Speas?????????????? The main thing that is wrong with me is the chemtrailitus, and this being more than a personal issue and effecting the entire planet, has caused serious disruptions in the entire cosmos, fifth dimensionally, that I would not begin to address on this blog of today, that won't be all that long and fucking cunt boring.

















Don't even get me mother fucking started with those yesterday jerk offs like Tracy Ullman and Chris 501 Blues Blum, great folks, and whoever/whatever is really out here, right SSJKK-ISIS?




Robin Hill Apartments

2011 Preston Avenue, Voorhees, NJ, 08043

Home >New Jersey >Voorhees Apartments >Robin Hill Apartments

Robin Hill Apartments

(7)

Apartment, 208 units 331 Preston Avenue Apt.2011, Voorhees NJ 08043 Map $989-$1279 1-2 Bed Cats OK

    • 20
Robin Hill Apartments - Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
Photo 1 of 10





I was living at 506 Robin Hill, during the time of Ingrid, and many other idiots; as well as the poison fake cigarette trick that my mom and I played on the Otammic forces against me; that are now called by me, for the most part; the MILITUFORCE. Also, I lived one time before, as well as one time after this time, at Robin Hill. My first stay was in unit 1802, and my final stay was in unit 1102. Unit 506 was the middle time, Jan Brady, and yes lovely girl; I have definitely picked a side. Say high to Lucy Wolf! I do not know yet exactly how WPIX-TV-NYC fits into all of that, but I do know that they do!!!!!!! OH FUCKING W--O--W.









OK John King, should I avoid all water, use all hoses, or just learn to obey your all mighty great daughter, Neptunejupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocleevious Krassle of Krassleville Muncy, Astral-Pennsylvania?







That's not my problem, John King, Grace Mohr, and Shirley Grant. It never was. My problem is how to get that cunt lapping light-switch to go on. The sheer fucking terror of this eternal nightmare is like a never ending push off of a skyscraper, or a skycar from Brigantine, huh lovely fucking Mashell 1980 Daniels, of Camden. Move over Ron and Don, fuck hanging ten, fuck wild drum beats, and fuck it all. This tops any and all of it times infinity, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all the while, if you don't have clue fucking point oh-one, you can be hit with a mountain of this shit, and it will go right through you and past you like it's not even there, and sir Lurch Rockdroid Blucran Rottenberry Android non-telephone of the sixties; T—H--A--T is the fuckiGN equation, mister Microsucks Light-bulb!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEE.







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment