Friday, February 13, 2015

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 2-14-15






SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 2-14-15















Pageviews today
6
Pageviews yesterday
33
Pageviews last month
1,905
Pageviews all time history
77,665



Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers















This sort of mother fucking reminds me of the first two years into my blogging 'career' or whatever the failures of the world call things that fail, in the online world. I don't mean a monthly count of 1900 or a third of what it was a couple years ago when I began to grow and then die, for reasons that probably are not really super complex. 1) It's a total buttwipe world. 2) Enemies can have virtually unlimited influence on both me and viewers, via countless covert measures and technologies. 3) hyperspace averaging, you know, in one universe a zero, in another a 100, to keep a 50-50 balance in the fifth dimension. 4) Literally any number of other reasons too silly to even fucking blog about. But more than just a dying fucking blog is being thought of here, at least by me, when I talk about being reminded of the middle twenty-ohs. I talk here about the USE/SUE, TWO/TOW, PBHE, mouse and keyboard VIRE-ESS and worms, and T. Horses, words disappearing to make me look fucking stupid as just now happened but I caught it, FCC BOB MCDOWELL, and on and on; but does anyone out fucking here remember the week where I tried for a solid week to say, and kept failing because I WAS BEING SUPER CUNT CHEWING 'FUCKIGN' HACKED BY SOME ONE OR THING KRAPTAIN LURK; “driving on parkways and parking on driveways, and I took a fucking MIND HACK right now, eight years later, 2007/2015, originally writing in driving on FREEWAYS. This is now the cunt huffing third time I am going to try and tell you exactly what I screamed into my life journal, on cassette tape, on Valentine's mother fucking day, back in 1988; as twice now, it has been hacked in one way or another, PBHE (Prior Blog Hack or Error)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems absurd and fucking stupid squared to me; but to someone somewhere, who is playing games with me; I AM DETERMINED TO WIN, as this is my legal blog, my legal fucking computer, and I am going to fucking say this and have it come out 100% fucking cock sucking perfectly, or there are going to be a thousand mother fucking dead people who connect into this being done to me, in 24 hours; and you can cunt sucking take that literally, whoever the fuckiGN shit rats ass you bastard skunk licking turds are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have MOTHER FUCKING RIGHTS, AND I AM GOING TO SPEAK WITH FREEDOM. I am not inciting violence, and I am not breaking any laws. Any of my counter-strikes are done with a technology not of this time and world, and none of your laws can apply to punish me legally. HA HA FUCKING HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill me if you think you can, BRAH!





YOU REALLY CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

I AM CRAZY AND GUILTY? WON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!



I said on my cassette life journal, at the American Honda Plant, on Gaither Road, in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USA, on 14 February of 1988, in a top of the lungs shout, after ending my transmission, and 'ET' is short for End Transmission, or was on my life journal back then; “This is 14 February, one-nine-eight-eight, AD, EG, E-T”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I could care in the mother fucking least, but someone is going out of their way to hack out this exact quote, so it means something to mother fucking somebody; and I AM GOING TO GET THE LAST WORD OR 'FUCKIGN' CUNT CHEWING ELSE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





ALL SAVANTS KNOW, THIS IS, THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment