Thursday, February 26, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 2














































I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE





CHAPTER 2


















































View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.





I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE


CHAPTER 2




There is a real miscarriage of justice in this universe. Those who can perpetrate the greatest hoaxes or operate the very best ultimate conspiracies, can make the rest of us, mostly the honest who would never think of trying to mislead anyone with lies and crap; and because the are so great at their art and their craft, they succeed in many ways, directly, and then also, indirectly. This group of #%*#%^(@# from HELL that I have called on my blogs, the MILITUFORCE, is the topic of conversation here, just in case that is not yet realized. They invent religions, they invent wars, they invent woes and troubles, and they end up always, with the lions share of all the good things that this physical life has to offer. The funniest part though is yet to come. They actually wonder why so many peeps who even start to get onto any of this hocus pocus; are bitching and moaning and complaining. They tell us shit like 'turn the page', 'get over it', 'tough it out', 'hang in there', 'keep the faith', and a million others just like this. If it was not against the law, I would really draw a giant word picture of who, what, and why, and then go onto tell you to fight them and hate them, and cause as much trouble as possible. But that's not legal, and so I am not telling anyone a thing. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Still, how dumb they think some of us little 99ers really are, are probably wagered about by these WOMO-M-2-F entities in the flesh; and it would not shock me if they bet with each other on stuff, just as Mel Gibson said in the great nineties movie, 'Conspiracies Theory'.


















To
In Miss Mulhall's class, at the Richland Avenue Elementary School of Quakertown, Pennsylvania; a group of exploratrons all jumped into various students, sitting all around me, and one by one, and for absolutely no god dam mother fucking reason whatsoever on this gods green brown Earth; they began telling the teacher, Miss Mulhall; and I quote, total lies concerning my behavior on the school bus, “He hits on the bus, he spits on the bus” and although I managed to put the rest of this below my conscious mind because it was so horrendous for a six year old child to have to suffer this horrendous mother fuckiGN torment and torture when I'd done no such thing, and in fact, I thought I was losing my mind, and that I had done all these things, and was going fucking crazy. But there are certain places as well as power-points in transdimensional reality, and in this case, we have the first grade class, at a country school, back early in the nineteen-sixties. But the Lambrigg Cult was not done with this, as they ever are. They don't stand around in a boxing ring throwing single punches. That is rarely how a fight is ever won; ask any dam champion. They know how to be effective with all sorts of dam ass major combinational blows, that WILL INDEED cause knockouts and victories for them on a very regular an continual relentless basis. Hey, I don't argue their strategies, their effectiveness, or their ops record. I would never be that stupid and asinine. I just tell you all now, that these mother fucking dirt bags are the epitome of sub scum garbage, and I wouldn't give you ten cents for the whole lot of them, any day, anywhere, to quote the mighty non Bell-Tone, George Belton from 1983 and 1984, who I met in the beginning of the final month of 1982, right around my dam twenty-eighth birthday.





Well, there is still hope for those who have miraculously graduated from that really one celled mental state. I hope there are a few out here, neutral, and who indeed have not totally made up their minds against me and my claims, as hope burns eternal, right lovely luscious Twinbay from Jersey?????????????? Holy shit, I will bet a billion bucks, double or nothing, that you never thought you'd hear that coming from asshole little me! WOW, I did say, Lois Foca 1980, the one and only 1980. Well I may not be Bob the vampire, TDA, or Roseann either; or even the retired carpenter from the future, back in 1981; but I knew then, I was not imagining any of this wild stuff, by pure Yogi Berra anti-happenstance-logic!!!! WEEEEE! That, as Jennifer Washburn put it so eloquently, would prove not a whole lot, so let me just say this, in nice easy lingo. As of this present second, my belief systems are not complex unless as with anything, you wish to make it appear as though it is a lot more than it is. Something has made my life a living hell and it is absolutely organized, ever since I was a tiny child. This worsened in absolute and definite stages along the time-line of my life. As things grew into what they were around the time I was obsessed with locating the mysterious teenaged girl from my past in Atlantic City, New Jersey; I needed no convincing from the most powerful ten top peeps on Planet Earth, that what I was going through was real, and that psychiatry had nothing to do with shit. Still, Sarah allowed me to collect disability, and to the world, I had become not only the crazy nut I always was basically considered to be, but now I was LEGALLY CERTIFIED. Many things need to be done in this life to people who find out too many fucking cunt secrets that are total ''NO-NO'' things to be found out. The difference with me on all of this is something quite fucking mind blowing and breaking. This entire deal was to get me to become aware, ONE BY ONE BY ONE, of each and every one of these horrendous dirty big secrets. This way I could legitimately pile up Earthly and even cosmic enemies, and just look like to quote the great Doctor Bruce Goldberg, “A NUT”, in his marvelous untrumpable book from the late nineties, “Time Travelers From Our Future”. Studying what I wrote in this final paragraph peeps, will permit you to receive one hell of a huge key into me, and into Morianity, and for that matter, into the secret worlds that surround all of us, if nothing else is ever achieved, maybe you can learn negatively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WO MISTER B.H.



Well, relax Marcus Laines and Leticia Tilley. Katharine ain't too hungry right now. I don't think that she is.










COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG!!!
Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12
local South Florida Television.


Alerts Map
Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.
Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement
I Marine Warning




































UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!


TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!

GOD DAM IT, I TOLD YOU.
Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)




How can it not go up to record highs every day forever, after all the mother fuckiGN shit that the Milituforce is doing to me, 30 years straight????????????


W------O------W
W------O------W
W------O------W
W------O------W










.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.

























































Two lovely moons are out at the great ES School at PSL, FL, USA, ESMWG. Well, actually, it just looks like this, but aren't mother fuckiGN illusions and maya cool? Reminds me of when I was a little fucking bratty kid in my parents car, and seeing the water that isn't really there, ahead of us on the asphalt roads. SHEEEEEEIT!





















FEBRUARY 27, 2015,

FRIDAY MORNING AT 1:52,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 62 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 93%, WIND CHILL IS 61 DEGREES.

DRIZZLE, LIGHT WINDS NNW 6 TO 7.









I LOVE TWB AND TWC, WHAAAAAAAAAA-BIT!









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.










No comments:

Post a Comment