Thursday, February 13, 2014

TAPE NUMBER 25,706

GOOD LORD AND A QUARTER, LEOnARD WILLIAM MCKInnOn, Mister ''4-N named'' old record promoter, who lugged around that very big and scary looking magnum gun, back in the summer time in 1980, WOW, you are the only son of a bitch in this 5th dimensional multiverse who ever kept some promises made to me, all bad and rotten ones, but still, we're talking a wild and major principle here, and it blows my mind times ten to the three thousandth freaking ass power, YO! It amazes me you have not copied my old partner, and used a screen name to shoot the shit. After all, you sure have been a part of my life since you threw out your diapers for shorts, and you know this monster-ass truth is real, what do  stand to gain by typing in a bunch of freaking silly lies? Back in August 2006, as soon as it came in, was no different than when ten years and twenty years, to the very day, also came in, in 1996 and 1986. My 1986 crap is old news, but let me paste in a piece now from my old blogs, only accessible to cap, never for me to get into and add stuff other than comments, which I did, when I told old readers from that blog, to follow me on this one, ever since Guru-Meagan helped set me up with this new blog in late twenty ass eleven, WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!




Thursday, July 06, 2006

chapter 39 --- someone wants to know a bit more

Some small interest has come to my attention, through ways of math and web counting. Let me tell a few things that need telling , although unless direct comments or probes for specific info comes to my attention, I can only keep my promise to add a chapter here and there when the counter swings upwards. First, the great SSJKK's father, Mr. Krassle, is very angry at me for daring to love his daughter. He cannot seem to grasp anymore, what he really knows is true, as he and the gods-gang, have used distracion to keep their thoughts away and removed from non-oblivion, for 'so long', not that long means anything, but words in human must here be used, as what other words can I use? He knows that he is only her father, the great NeptunejupiterJC, because upline in a realer multiverse than his, is a real girl with a real name, Sarah Krassle, and that we are all, including himself, just part of its dream. All that is, is God's thought, and we all exist as being part of it and inside it for lack of better description possibilities. Being under certain attacks from him or any of the 'gods', can cause severe interdimensionalization. I have left places and upon returning to them, something has changed, just like out of a sci-fi show. This has occurred so many times, to me, that yesterday, even when it did not happen to me, I admitantly believed that it had indeed occurred. Make u feel like a damn fool, when u insist the gods attacked u again, and find out, it was not the case, and a real literal and factual explanation to the situation does in fact exist. I was convinced that part of yesterday's blog was erased out of the multiverse, as even the laptop had no showing of what I knew I had typed in at the laundromat. But guess what my Morians, I had said these so-called missing things on bulletin boards on the my-space.com site I'm on, plugging my blogianity, if you will permit me to coin this phrase. Get efed with enough, and u start c'ing ghosts all over the place, when in fact there were none. I am telling u all this, to show I am honest. If a logical reason for some hell I go through, gets discovered later on down the line, I'll always fess up and tell my readers, I am no liar. This is what the "boy who cried wolf", story, was all about, a fabulous Esolphs Fable of olden days, telling a great moral. I will not cry wolf, nor lie in any way about my life story. I began my life journal, long before I ever heard of computer blogging and creating live journals. I kept it on cassette tape, and started it on one February of 1983. It included many horiffic telephone conversations, brutal audio fights with friends and family members, all dead today, in my varying residences. It was literally close to ten thousand C-90 cassette tapes of Hell-On- Earth.

The great SSJKK, and her human formout here on Earthworld life, is much less of a story, than how she and her entire upline world came to be, but these facts, can only b known, if she is willing to impart these secrets to me, and let them remain in my consciousness. For example, take a 50 dollar tape recorder into a concert, and you will get only an hour of the music, and hardly any of the true quality, at least back in my growing-up days when cassette recorders were used. 2 and 3 octaves of lower and higher sound reality, would not come out. My point is that conscious waking brain, is like that recorder, trying to remember the deeper worlds od truth/reality. My lightning goddess Diana Arteemus, let me fully remember what her beautiful eyes look like, as I was with her friend, in a powerful dream/interaction. This is one of her best friends, and in this world u can view her by going to the website, WWW.ACBP.COM, and clicking on pictures and the blow up option, the luscious blond on the left end f the screen is one of Diana's best friends, on the astral realm. She took me to visit her in an out of the way place, in a soda shop of sorts, in SahasraDalKanwal, the capitol city of the phase 2 life out and away from void infinity itself, and as soon as I waslked in, Diana walked right up to me and stared down at me, as she is just over six foot- three inches high in her bright red flat sneakers, that she bot at a shoe store in a large mall in Akoslem City in Ricktown, in the province of Olympia, where the capital city itself is located. My point to all this story is that she stared at me with her slitty long and unfathomable olympian eyes, multicolored with lots of green and silver, and her hair is very long and bright canary yellow, and shines so brilliantly, your physical eyes would blind-out instantly upon seeing her. But her eyes are so incredibly locked into my consciousness, that unlike her hair, or any other part of her beauty, my normal waking brain was so connected to her eyes, that even to this day, and the 'dream' was on Easther Sunday of 2001, I think about my lovely Diana's eyes not less than ten times every single day.

In closing, I am in the middle of a super botbar day. Everything went wrong when I attempted to go grocery shopping. I had to endure lots of nasty asses and much attitude. Also, I went to have a car radio put into my car, and believed when I got there, for the gods only know what reason, that I had forgotten to bring it, later to drive back home and see that I had the friggin thing all the time. Yesterday the dow dropped a bit because I was gonna give up my morianity bible project. My prediction today, a super frikin rally on their evil wicked stock market, and phillies, as usual, right down the girgler. But as I see the count go up, I will tell more and more secrets to the world, that 'they' certainly have a major vested interest in me not telling U. If comments come in about learning more on a specific event that I tell about, then I will of course gladly address it. Do U honestly think that a story like MORIANITY BIBLE is near to being fully revealed, in these few chapters, crissake, I'm not even warmed up yet. The chain in itself has a year worth of story to it, so does 1969, ettosian technology, all of my abductions, all my musical life and my physical/astral merged compositions, and how they began to alter the world after the 'dream' in June of 1980, with SSJKK singing her [Love Is For Carpenters] song to me, and on and on and on. We won't begin to C that I could 100 books about my nearly 2 years at RPL Sound Studio, and on and on, and let's not forget that I know where the 3 main wormholes are, thjat all allien beings throughout all 4th and 5th dimensions, are using to control their movements in and out of here, as their so-called saucers, are a small part of a much larger picture. So keep hitting and asking, or just hitting, as I see the count increase, I'll blow all your minds beyond sunshine donavan superman times ten to the googlepexth power exponent.

0 Comments:


Silwee Wabbit and Twix, not the candy, Elmer Fudd, WHAAAAAAAAA, funnier than any stairs I have climbed, so far, all throughout this long eternity of hyperspace and Stacy Krassle, right Sherry?


No comments:

Post a Comment