Thursday, February 6, 2014

MORIANITY PART 9, THE GATES OF HELL-A










5 great ways to off yourself, www.greatsuicides.com/ WHAAAA!









Pageviews today
5
Pageviews yesterday
58
Pageviews last month
2,011
Pageviews all time history
40,321











***MORIANITY PART 9***



''WHAT ARE THE GATES OF HELL-A''

















DEAR LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR. IN CASE YOU ARE TOO MOTHER FUCKING RETARDED TO REALLY REALIZE AND ACCEPT THIS TRUTH, I WILL STATE IT SO YOU CAN READ IT OVER AND OVER ON YOUR OWN FUCKING COMPUTER FIVE TIMES FUCKING DAILY, YO!!!!!







YOU ARE IN HELL. HELL IS A CONDITION, HELL IS NOT A LOCATION. AS JOHN HENNINGSEN SAID SO OFTEN TO ME LATE IN THE FUCKING CUNT NINETEEN SIXTIES, ''IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE''.







Now what do the gates of HELL, have to do with blogs, my life here on this Earth, and how my readership over the past 8 months give or take, has fallen to nearly off the fucking cliffs of Dogshit Mountain. I will get into these things, and that is a promise. First there is other things I want to say on this journal. If my 30-day or (monthly blog PH or page-hits, drops under the 2000 level, it will be time to close up shop as far as posting these blogs. If things happen again and shit is made to vanish as was the case with my original life journal kept on cassette tape since the first day in February of 1983, then so fucking be it. I have to set some standards, and then /i need to prove that I have the backbone to go through with my promises, and let the world know I am not gong to be pushed around. Hay, I am not blackmailing anyone to do anything, least of all to read my shit if they have no desire to do so. But I have the right also, to end this shit, if at a certain logical point, it becomes quite obvious, that there is no real interest left in my wisdom, my life, my blogs. For a short while, before MORIANITY ends, each part of Morianity Part 9, is going to have a chapter and sub-chapter set up, where a name is given to chapters that are then sub-chapter sectioned, and several blogs are alphabetically, beginning with the letter 'A', then grouped together until that chapter has exhausted what it needed to talk about, whether it goes to just letter 'C' or all the way to letter 'W'. If an interest does not re-spark and rekindle, this will continue, just without any of you out here ever reading another word of my wisdom. In other words, I am letting you all in on the situation, and then informing you that I have no problem at all in VIEWER-CHOICE operations, whether it be my blogs, talent awards on television that I do not have anything to do with, or any possible parameter that any one out here could ever hope to dream up.















FEBRUARY 6, 2014,

THURSDAY NIGHT AT 8:30,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 66 DEGREES FNHT.







LIFE FOR ME HAS BEEN SO BAD FOR 60 YEARS, THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ANYONE ELSE ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET, WOULD BE IN ONE OF THREE SITUATIONS, IF THEY HAD TO BE ME, ALL OF THIS FUCKING ASS TIME. DEAD, INSANE IN THE BOOBY HATCH PSYCH WARD, WITHOUT ANY JAMMING MUSICIANS; OR IN PRISON, HAVING A GREAT OLD TIME THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NO MATTER HOW YOU SHAKE IT ALL UP, AND EXAMINE ME; I AM ONE HELL OF A WILD DUDE. A TRUE SURVIVOR, LIKE THAT DUDE IN THE FOREST ON THE SCIENCE CHANNEL. THAT IS ONE COOL DUDE AS WELL. HE IS MY PAL!!!!!!!!!!





So let us now open up the question of just what the GATES OF HELL really are, and all are all about, both literally as well as symbolically. It is not complicated, believe it or not. Nothing is real, only void nothingness is what is real. Everything from this void infinity is a dreaming, out and away from it, not altering the truth one bit that reality is always just the void and nothing more. Because this is the truth, the gates of hell as well as hell itself is both totally real, as well as totally unreal. The problem is that we all are lied to by powerful wealthy salespeople on television infomercials, insisting that we can totally control the reality in our dreams or our ''waking world lives'', and as I went to type the words in quotations, the shit got fucking hacked and never came out, and I had to re-type it in again, at a quarter shy of mother fucking nine of the clock; for the record; and no, we cannot control shit, and those that suddenly watched some wild infomercial or read that so-called big secret that was circulating in the middle twenty-ohs; and then life got real great for them, I have news for you all. Life would have improved with or without that secret, or that infomercial you saw on fucking TV. And try as you might, you will go all your life watching HOW TO shit on TV for life improvement, and reading 1000 fucking things like the great SECRET, if things are not destined for you to make it big, or even be at all happy in this current-you-lifetime, THEN BUDDY, OR MAHM, IT WON'T, and it is just that Red John Henningsen simple/sample, with or without any help from 'Law & Order', or the great Columbine High School.

The gates of hell are real, and unreal, and some of us are in hell, and others are not, and it will take a blog about a million times longer than all of Morianity to so much as scratch a tiny dent in the total reality that is behind this seemingly surface appearing simplicity, good peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







DECEMBER 27, 2013,

FRIDAY NIGHT AT 6:40,but this is very relative.





Well it took the 28th mother fucking day this month to do it, but now officially, more mother fucking BOTBARS than NON-BOTBARS are on the mother fucking calendar, great peeps out here, yo yo yo!!!!!My cunt huffing MPB is now 52% for DECEMBER-2013. My MPB for 2013 has CROSSED OVER, not Academy Road to Grant Avenue, Cousin Carol Mason, and any old boyfriends from your twelfth grade class, that made it onto the Public Broadcasting Network, that changed the mood and the Moog of the planet, in ways that I will be eternally connected into and through, by going on with this same wild new music technology, after Bruce Pennock of 2 Beaver Drive, Senator Trout, also made his everlasting fucking imperfect impressions on my juvenile adolescent brain, back in 1972 at age seventeen and a half give or take. Where the fuck are you really, when I need you, Mister fucking ass MACY???????????????? Well, he is in the VOID, and so are we, and this is the truth. Still, as I now am dreaming out and away from it onto the subatomic existence or ASTRAL-PLANE, and then from so many interactions, got tired and fell asleep and began to dream the dream here in this hyperspace life of MARK WAYNE MOHR; but here I am stuck in HELL. The gate is the knowledge that I 100% totally know is real and true. One side of the gate is the full knowledge of what is going on, and the other side is the not knowing it. The gate is just the gate, it is not a visible barrier. It is talked about very cleverly in the Christian Bible in Genesis about the tree of knowledge, and how we can then choose to know or not to know, and knowing seems to bring into reality in hyperspace here, THIS HELL CONDITION. But don't listen to fucking little nobody me, I do not want you to do that, people. Go to your bible, and read the first few pages, and then come back and re-read this chapter here in Morianity, that is what I am asking you to do, but I ALREADY KNOW THAT NOT ONE OF YOU WILL DO THIS FOR ME, just as my sixty-first great grand daddy's Uncle Jesus Carpenter in Galilee, knew that Peter would not stand up for him and be in his corner when it really counted, and knew that the local fucking rooster would crow out three times as a symbolic famous 3 number again, to show that he already knew that this event was going to take place. But all the details to all of this is for other following letters in this part in Morianity, you know, B, C, D, whatever, on or off of Oak Street, right Bob Andrews, old pal?????????





So my question to all relatives, as well as things relative, is wasn't fucking 52% MPB bad enough? It was for me in case anyone is at all interested. But for the WOMO-MILITUFORCE that's doing all of this hell around me to hurt and wreck my entire life, it was not good enough. So is 80, or 90 enough either, or won't they stop until they get me all the mother fucking way to 100 percent magnetic percentage for botbar????????????????????????????? It is all so fucking relative, only to me inside this skycar hellbox interaction of 2301 AD, folks; or (SHI-2301), it remains my constant, my CONSTANT FUCKING HELL, that is, and my knowing how real it is, IS WHY it is what it is, ISIS KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And 'DUH', treasure dads, of clueless Kim Wild's America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So am I SHI or SHY about telling just WHY SHY WHY, Copyright Office, Jimmy got his guts cut out at the Camden High School that day???????????????????????





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment