Thursday, February 6, 2014

MORIANITY CHAPTER 10-11-A AND B, PART 8 OF ENDLESS HELL
























I AM HOLDING A BOTBUR X 6, AND IF A MIRACLE HAPPENS, THE STRING WILL BREAK. BUT THE ODDS FOR THIS MOTHER FUCKING SHIT, ARE FAR FROM CUNT HUFFING GOOD; MY FIENDS AND MY FRIENDS OUT HERE IN CYBERTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











FEBRUARY 6, 2014,

THURSDAY EVENING AT 5:41,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 70 DEGREES FNHT.









MORIANITY PART 8, CHAPTER 11.

I was hit with a physical death beam, a mild one, but I feel somewhat shitty and fucking queasy good folks, and the sky has definite chemtrail dissipation all over, so one and one is two, naturally. Also a more down to earth reason I feel like fucking shit is 4 days of major fucking stress out city, and no good sleep last night or today, as I no sooner got to sleep, and at nine thirty this morning at the exact mother fucking time of the opening hell fucking cunt bell on WALL STREET, the inspector was at my door, and my notice said the time was going to be the nineteenth, the day I see my doctor which I was sort of as always, mother fucking dammed either way, you know, do or don't. Also a major hack-misprint showed up as chapter 11 for the last blog, I was mind hacked while posting to BLOGGER, and then hacked in some weird multiple ways of machine and human mind double-bubble fucking hack, as last chapter was not PART 10, CHAPTER 6, so don't think this is from some future time and through STM, I came back and posted this, as this did not happen, just a great bunch of fucking parlor trick hackers at work, making the old saying so endlessly correct, you know, SOSO-WEIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, the odds of being awakened right at the second the FUCKING STOCK MARKET OPENS, are thousands to one, and it things in cosmos ran for me in the same strength that they mother fucking ran against me for just one or two years, I'd be every bit as wealthy as Donald J. Trump, and every bit as successful and happy in family life as the cunt chewing fucking Brady Bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would I fucking lie, peeps?????????????????? Just comment, and tell me what possible reason that I would have for making any of this cock sucking bullshit up. Now see the fucking DOW JONES chart for the day and witness the ICPE of waking me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)













SILWEE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BIT ME, I'm just a fucking moron who doesn't know what's going the fucking shit on after 31 years or more of continual unrelenting mother fucking enemy torment and torture in an organized way, BRO!!!!!!!!





On top of this, hardly anyone has read a word I have fucking blogged for the past three days, and I will very shortly be ending MORIANITY for mother fucking good, and heading for fucking SOUTH CUNT LAPPING ASS AMERICA, YO YO YO YO!!!! Take that straight to the mother fucking bank, wonderful ladies and gentlemen, as I refuse to be anyone's fucking fool and have 1971 Mike McNulty laugh at me, while 1972 bob McDowell tapes me on the phone while I tell him all about the calendars from Timeless Satellite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, Mister M!





Thank you for being a loyal friend and follower, great pal SEABOTTOM. Got your message. I too have those questions for you that I asked, and p[lease do not worry, I will never be a pain in the ass to you, if you and any of your peeps are not geeks or know anything big time regarding what I asked you about how I can promote my blog before I just give up and shut it down off the web forever, hay, that's life, my friend. But if anyone you know or you, do know anything, please know I do not know beans about it, and if I cannot expand soon and get a real audience, it is time to pack it in and begin another attempt at getting my nightmare story out to the world, if I have to rob a huge bank and buy a frikkin' newspaper, or start one, but TRUST ME, I WILL GET MY NIGHTMARE STORY OUT, and yes, I'll always be glad to tell you anything, as that is also allowing me a spank paddle against my WOMO-MILIP-2-FARCE ENEMIES, as they want me to endlessly freaking suffer in silence, my great pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In any event, yesterday's horrible experience did not work its way onto the streets of git bag Manhattan until today, as I have been noticing lately, this new thing is the case, one day's reign of terror and hell upon me, effects the next day's Dow Jones and not the same day's prices, in this ICPE-TECK. On top of all of this, the never changing and ever constant magical tools, in the LAMBRIGG ASTRAL PLANE CULT'S BAG OF PARLOR TRICKS, AND PAWM-PIE-ETTOS-HSE, WITH THE EMPHASIS ON THE END PART OF THEIR TOOL, HSE, or Hyper Space Equation; is enough to send the market up a thousand, as nobody was told the entire story in a straight up way as of yet. I merely told on my last chapter, that there was another huge BLUCRAN HYPERSPACE TILLEY-INCOLLINGO CUPCAKE PARLOR TRICK done to me, yesterday the fifth of February, and if you think about the symbolism of that date, mathematically, good peeps, 2/5, for February five; 25 is very very powerful for me, and many things as well that go beyond just poor old worthless mother fucking little ass me!







What happened, in normal Earth words and if I were testifying in court, yesterday, was that when I got up, I called the phone company, and right after that, the phone was changed in its basic operation. Suddenly out of the ''bluecran'', you need to press the pound-key on the telephone after any star number, from voicemail retrieval, to operating any of the numerous star phone other features. Also, ten digit dialing came out of nowhere with no warning at all. Without doing that, it just sat there dead. But I know I tried to call 911 and got a fast busy several times, then eventually the 911 worked. I reported this to them, and no one knew anything. The people I reported the phone problems to ands scheduled the repair person to come out, also was unaware of the BLUECRAN sudden switch. One second I am living in Chatsworth and then POW; I am in Hammonton, and always was; and the only one in the world that can pull off this much of a water walking bread and fish replication finger healing dead raising and so on, bunch of wild miracles, is Isiscylla all mighty Middie, you might refer to this being as FATHER-SON-HOLY GHOST, but I know the power of reverse-truths in this cosmos, and I also have never seen a man give birth to a baby inside his guts. So please forgive my addressing the Almighty Middie as MOTHER-DAUGHTER-ELECTRON, as I know better than a bunch of shepherds from 20 centuries back into dark age dinosaur time.























This is NOT going to be 'one of those' major ass blogs, folks, so if you are not in the mood for it, maybe reading it right at this exact time would be foolish, so rest easy!!!







Yes ladies and gentlemen, this was no sudden major AT&T update from Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning at 1:35 AM-Eastern Standard Time, well, you'll never convince me it was, not when the peeps taking my repair order did not know of it, and sent a repair crew over who also did not know of it. THIS WAS ANOTHER BLUCRAN DEAL LIKE BACK IN 2008 and how the memories of 6-9 rooms all sort of just going into each other, comes back to haunt me. Yes, I MOVED IN HYPERSPACE, BIG TIME, and THAT, is what really and truly happened, and anyone who can prove to me differently, then why not, as then you will have a legitimate laugh-license to use both on, and against me, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment