Sunday, February 2, 2014

MORIANITY PART 8, CHAPTER 5






















THIS IS ANOTHER NASTY MOTHER FUCKING WEEKEND HERE IN MY PUBLIC HOUSING AUTHORITY BUILDING, AND I WILL BE TELLING MY RESIDENT MANAGER TOMORROW (MONDAY) MORNING, THAT THIS LOUD ANNOYING FUCKING SHIT, IS NOT STOPPING!







Saturday was mildly annoying, but today, Sunday, is very nasty. Loud slamming doors and continual hallway shouting is non stop from these lewd and crude and obnoxious barnyard raised total fucking pigs all around me. What else is ever knew however? If it is not persecution in the sky, then it is with other noise or aimed and targeted towards my physical health and body. If it is not a body attack, it is air. If not this, it is property damage, utility harassment such as being disconnected and a million other things related to those type of attacks, or it is a major all over hostility mood control attack, such is talked about by my pal, PRINCE, on the Youtube, just go there and on the search block, type in “Prince talks about chemtrails on CNN”. The list is endless, it is never ever going to stop unless and until I leave this EVIL EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These cunt lapping MILI-2-FORCE ENEMIES, are never going to fucking leave me the fucking shit alone, and if 30 years of this shit is not proof to my claims made here, then tell me whatever could fucking be, kind people???????









*MORIANITY PART 8, CHAPTER 5*













JESUS FUCKING GODDESS ALMIGHTY, I AM GETTING SUPER ASS SICK OF THIS TWISTED ASS SISTER ASHIT, NASTY JAN MAXFIELD BROKER MAVIN NACE OF FORMER CHERRY HILL, NEW JERSEY. When this cunt lapping neighborhood attack worsened around time that it got dark, so did my asthma-chemtrailitus. These things over ecades of cunt lapping fuckign time good folks, is how I CAN BE TOTALLY SURE, THESE THINGS ARE NOT PURE RANDOM CHANCE COINCIDENCES, OR JUST IMAGINED BY MY SICK DELUSIONAL FUCKING BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When patterns develop, and hold perfectly, over long periods of time; well, YOU DO THE COCK SUCKING MATH, KIND AND UNKIND FOLKS OUT HERE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















FEBRUARY 2, 2014,

SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 70 DEGREES FNHT.











BANG BANG SLAM BOOM!!!!!

AT 5 PAST MIDNIGHT, I CALL FUCKING 911 SHERIFF!!!







PLEASE NOTICE FUCKING FOLKS; THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE SEEMS TO CAUSE ME A NASTY ASS FUCKING CUNT BOTBAR DAY ON THE SECOND OF THE MONTH NOW, FOR QUITE A WHILE, A VERY INTESTING FUCKIGN CUNT ASS PATTERN, IF I NEED TO SAY THIS MYSELF, BRAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Some people have brought to my attention, in a parallel universe very similar to this one, with the big difference being, that there is a site on the internet in that parallel reality that I love, as it suits my needs so well. On it, any question can be asked, and topics are arranged and can be added; and anyone can give answers, and many people enjoy doing this, and it is not like so many lonely hearts clubs of this universe's internet, where nobody even goes up to most small sites. As you know from the last chapter, this much I told already; and now as a result of this attack for a second straight weekend, I'll tell more as the old RATS-TATS-FOOTBALL and the OH-MAROLA-7 BLOGS would call it, a TRS or for my (TODAY'S REVENGE SECRET)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





This will only be a very short continuation, but it will be a door opener, so let me get right to it without any stupid post ups or text mumbo jumbo. As you know from reading the THE BOM, or the Blogs Of Mountainpen; I have come out from the very beginning, explaining exploration in the fifth dimension or moving within it to use my original language even back in 2006. As time passed, and WOMO did more and more persecution to me, I also reciprocated, and told more and more things, and in no time at all, told about EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND, and how it works, on a parochial level, and even that is way beyond what peeps can seemingly deal with, unless their last name may happen to be KAKU. This screaming and shouting and slamming is horrendous, and Debbie my Building Manager is really quite worthless, and I need to talk tomorrow with someone over in the fucking sheriff's office, and then if I get nowhere, ''MOVE'', to quote the lovely Judge Judy!





What I need to do, is be a blog ahead; so that when assaults on me come, I can just post and instantly hit the enemy with a mother fucking counterstrike. But let me for right now, get back to the revenge I'll get by telling this much to anyone out here listening who might give the smallest mother fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope this noise persists well into the illegal morning, as this is as far it it is going to go without me doing something more than just typing on a mother fucking computer fucking keypad.







There is more happening with that website in a parallel universe that I told the blogs about, because one of the peeps on it lives here in my universe, AWARE OF IT, and knows my entire family, including my miscarried PEE over here. I wish this was all just horse shit and I was just crazy, Professor Kaku, only I am not, and it is not insanity, and you are the only one who knows this is all possible, mathematically. But the huge secret, Professor, is that, and I think you and your colleagues just may have figured all this out by now; but in case not; here is the secret for all you quantum scientists, in or out of New York City, and the area of WPIX-Television, Channel 12, of the great 1988 documentary that has been mentioned so often on the BOM!!!!!!!!!!! By setting things all up that fit together, it is very much like writing a song or performing and creating any kind of art, or even, for that matter, many non artistic things in the field of engineering. You begin, you continue, you see that things work in set patterns, you move forward and do not break rules, yet your quest is endless and unrelenting for finding expanded ways to operate what already is in existence without violating established principles. This works with writing a piece of music, doing a painting, or designing a 300 story skyscraper in 40 years. It also works in the somewhat metaphysical worlds of quantum properties, and it actually works better in the world of the subatomic where we all really come from before we grew larger. This is a very unscientifically spoken sentence, but I did not want to lose everyone in the process of attempted accuracy perfection. Long story short (LSS), the only thing that is real is nothing, because nothing is real. This void is the reality, and all other non-void realities, are dreams. I spoke how my grandmother Grace Isabelle Huntington in grade school would be daydreaming, back in my first few years of my blogs from 2006-2008, and how she would be suddenly shocked back to reality in school, and out of her daydreams with the teacher speaking her name loudly right at her desk, in full. All of this is there to be archived. All that is important now to be said, to complete the blog work for tonight, is thissssss, Miss Erica 1983 Snake-Sounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





You do not have to be in any particular mind set of ordinary reality. Your level of conscious-awareness can be totally awake, semi-awake, totally asleep, and numerous other levels going all the way down to being 100% unconscious to any part of the hyperspace or any and all parallel universes, knowing you have just dreamed out and away from void infinity are are in the realm of the subatomic, or the spirit world or the Astral-Plane, any of these terms do just fine, and many more not listed herein as well, good and bad and any entities out there!!!!!!!!!!!!





This blog is not a Fascitar-6-10 lesson, we can reiterate that again later on upcoming blogs. All I am saying, and taking a natural assumption into account that anyone reading this is skilled in the art of using the F-6-10; that now you are not on some random helter skelter silly journey of playing some game. This is the fucking trouble with society at its present fucking stupid ass level of advancement and development. It is on just about TOTAL-GAMING-MODE. The great Astral Olympians are running around a 90% Gaming-Mode, but we have taken this extreme right now in present point history, a tad bit too fucking far, all the way to the wall, and maxed out. None of this is a game. Games are used to distract from a reality that enlightenment at 100% brings an entity to, and it is meaningless to anyone at a 99% and lesser level in total enlightenment, but I will repeat the sentence as I have many times before. “YOU EXIST, TIME IS PURE ILLUSION. Only a fully enlightened entity hearing those words, instantaneously feels the need to distract out of those mind-set thoughts. The most powerful way of distracting away from this is GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys may be thinking right about now, this proves you're a nut mountainpen, SEX WOULD BE THE NUMBER 1 WAY TO DO THIS. Well, you are wrong. Only constant physical challenges and major mental games will do this, not even sex. You see, sex is never meant as an everlasting event, it brings pleasure, and it brings unity and oneness to separate physical beings, and it also brings a continuation of life through procreation.





As I speak, a major aerial assault has been going on outside around me for about ten minutes, and it is now quarter shy of ten. A plane and a chopper are circling this building, they are high up, but I hear them loud and clear. They just go around and around, just like the old days back in New mother fucking Jersey, huh Governor Heavybridge? You all did these things to me when I was living up there, or dying up there would say it more appropriately, so I know how real it all is when you dirt bags were putting me through many traffic jams through the years. This is a very old trick, and when used against me, naturally, it did not make the news, as why would it, who the fuck am I, little nobody ass dogshit me?????????





MAGNESONIC, I AM UNDER A DEATH ATTACK, AND NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE. OPEN COMMAND ON GENERAL ORDER 7, AND USE ALL GENERAL AND ALL CODED GENERAL OR (SPECIAL) ORDERS. USE ALL TECHNOLOGIES AS WELL, AZ AND ZD TECHNOLOGIES.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-G-7



COMPUTER, YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK CONTAINS A CRUSHED IO (IMAGE-OBJECT) ON IT, AND I HAVE MAXED OUT YOUR PULL POWER GAIN TO INFINITY OR 11.8 IPNS. THE CONTROLS AGAINST YOUR GAIN ARE ALSO MAXED OUT AT 11.5 IPNS. YOU WILL SCAN ALL MY ENEMIES PERSECUTING ME AND THIS SINGED CRUSHED DESTROYED OBLITERATED TOTALLY WIPED OUT IO ON YOUR TB IS NOW THE ATOMIC EQUIVELANT OF THESE SCANNED EVIL TRASH HURTING ME, YOUR CREATOR, AND THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS. ON AN 'I' TO 'D', A/B-TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, EMPOWER THIS IO, HEARING TH EORIGINAL TWO TONES FROM THE AT&T NETWORK PHONE SYSTEM, AS THE LONG-E-VOWEL SOUND, INSIDE MY BRAIN, NOW.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.



G-901, G-1133, G-719, G-189, CH-39, CG-5555, CG-2, UNDER CG-18, AND STOP!!!!!!





A LOT OF MOTHER FUCKING JERK OFF SCUM BAGS WILL BE SORRY, AS EARTH SURFACE SHIT BLOWS FUCKING APART, OVER THE COMING WEEKS. YOU WERE WARNED TO STOP FUCKIGN THE SHIT EATING HELL WITH ME, YOU DIRT BAG WOMO MILITUFARCE, FAWCE, FORCE!!!!!!!!!





THIS SUPER MOTHER FUCKING BOTBAR MAKES FEBRUARY NOW 50% FOR MAGNETIC PERCENTAGE BOTBAR, SINCE FEBRUARY 1 WAS NOT BOTBAR AND FEBRUARY 2 WAS SUPER SUPER MOTHER FUCKING BOTBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! January ended at 52% MPB. Things have not changed, nor have they altered one small bit, since this NEW MOTHER FUCKIGN HELL STARTED LAST AUGUST CUNT LAPPING 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





You're not morons, you all know what is going on. Seabottom my old buddy, this is ICPE, persecuting me to endlessly get their fucking evil empire way. This is a perfect example, since you want me to keep you informed.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment