Thursday, February 20, 2014

JOURNAL CASSETTE NUMBER 25,716










FEBRUARY 20, 2014,

THURSDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:42,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 79 DEGREES FNHT.

















JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE NUMBER 25,716













Dear Journal-Diary, tape number 25716, I am not feeling well today. The doctor says I am in good health, but what is being done to me physically does not seem to ever show up on physical world medical tests and charts, gee, I wonder fucking why, world and Hyundai Corporation of the 2006 DUH-CLUB?



My noisy crude nabes were very noisy all morning and into this afternoon as well, with many doors and lots of hallway yelling. This of course is making their evil crooked DOW JONES fly, as I told you would always be the case with me, lovely and recently Gadfly reported, arrested, Giant Gina.



I am quite obviously fucking 2-straight SUPER FUCKIGN BOTBAR DAYS. Many weird things are going on around me, and I only wish I could just drop dead, and it all would be cunt lapping fucking over forever. This is not the case or the reality of shit, put quite short and simple. THIS FUCKIGN HACK is a pain in my dick throbbing puke licking twat times ten to the power of three hundred and nineteen.



There are so many things to tell, but I have had some shit come up and am way too busy today and until the weekend to really tell it all. I can hyper-tweet a little, but that's all, Warner Folks!!!!!!!!!



































































































































































































































































Folks, and Gina from jail, here is the flying DOW for right now, WEEEEEEEEEEEEE, resulting in my persecution over the past two days, Go ahead world, insist I am a nut, you see, I used this ICPE and parallel event fucking crap to make consistent winnings at a game that even mighty Einstein claimed could not be done, so I KNOW IT IS ALL REAL, SCREW ANY ONE OF THE DISBELIEVERS, MIKE MC AHA AHA AHA NULTY.





What makes this an interesting world is that no two people are the same, not even twins. My family contains quite a number of these phenomenon's so I know a little bit about this topic myself, along with my ''great pals'' Colin and Kevin McGrath from Collingswood, New Jersey and from Haddon Township High school, in Westmont, World Future Labs, New Jersey, when there is no New Jersey any more. Even twins are not the same at all. Just get to know any of them, and get copies of the great show, and one of my very faves a little while ago, half a century or so, human world time, was about twin teen girls, called, ''Patty Duke Show''. So if twins are radically different, folks; then imagine regular babies that grow up into adulthood and go into life, and realize how nobody sees the very same basic world, the same. Along with this being a fascinating truth, is the unfortunate crap for me, that no one believes any of my wild fish stories, as they're considered to be. Yeah, fish stories indeed, nice fresh pales of them on Stone Harbor, New Jersey jetties, talk about the epitome of transdimensional reality being all around our daily lives, completely invisible to us all, right old pal, Professor KAKU?????????????

























Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)








Folks, l+l=ll. This is reality in any universe. So is ICPE TECK, and so are all strange lab-technicians from 1984-1986, along with bumper sticker Camden boys who just are trying hard to be them, and letting all of the local ho's and bitches know it, that night back in fucking late 1987. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!













Oh sweet mother of Viqueen gangs of the human equivalent Quoddy mockers, and other mockers of the great 1971 era McNulty Club of Exton, Pennsylvania, YO; sup everybody, YO? GOD WILL GET ME FOR THIS, LADY FROM LONG BEACH ISLAND, WOW, SO IS THERE SUCH A WORD AS PROPHETESS???????? IF NOT, IT IS TIME TO INVENT IT, FOLKS. Maybe I should invent both prophetess and twinternet, as when I soon get into hypercyberspace, you all are going to be in the throws of an unfathomable fucking shit fit, good peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











WHO ELSE BUT THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE, AND THE OTHER FORCES THAT GENERATE AND SUSTAIN DOUBT, IN THINGS, would want to make an innocent person's life so endlessly inconceivably mother fucking ass miserable, YO????? Gimme a fuckin g break Jack Hattack FUCKIGN LATTISAW, willya??????????????????????????????





Speaking of mother fucking going to jail, and travelers, and the Exploratronic Supermind Society (ESS), this is where all evil people and entities belong, and then DOGTOWN after that, or HELL, for all the shit they do to innocent and decent folks.







Yes Terry Egghead Harbors, I am most definitely an imperfect little human being, in total control over the Endless Miseries Club of Planet Earth, but not in control of a whole lot else, mahm. Sorry about that 1986 Maxwell Smart Chief. Blare those video games at me, brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been trapped in this one for a long long long time, lovely ingrid.













This is going to be a real mother fucking nasty ass BOTBAR TIMES CUNT LAPPING DAY FOR ME, YO!!



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse







Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity; Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment