Sunday, February 16, 2014

JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE NUMBER 25712






















Man, could I use some help, old friend, Bob McDowell; Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission. Someone is trying to hack into my machine and fuck it all the hell up right shy of fucking seven this evening, Sunday the sixteenth of February, 2014, sir, and old school chum back in Dan Mackey's class, in Cooley wormhole Christmas Tree Angel Singing Hall of powerful supernatural mysteries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would a fucking god dam WOW go good here, sir, R.H. MACY, at any front window on any Christmas eve?????????????????????????????????







THIS IS JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE NUMBER 25,709, IN EQUIVALENT.









Well, it only goes a small piece of time, at best, and the enemies always love to endlessly mother fucking attack me and never allow me to live even close to a cunt lapping normal life, and then peeps wonder why my blogs are so god dam fucking different that other blogs out there in the fucking cunt eating blogosphere, YO!!!!!!! Jesus fucking Christ Almighty Goddess.





Boy am I sick of this mother fucking pig shit, at the speed of goddess light squared, folks!!!!!!!!!!




People, I am only human. Ask a dude who grew the fuck up in a home at 2 Beaver Drive in Barrington, New Jersey, by the name of Bruce Allen Pennock, without the stupid rip off echo delay group name. Give me a fucking break Jeff Kit-kat Piker of 1972 in the dam ass autumn, YO! Crissake this is on my nerves, American Networks, with your coming to Cooley Hall right after I left Mackey and McDowell in the start of the month of February of 1973, to nose around about me, thinking Laurel or Donna or one of my classmates from Mildred Young's class would rat out any of my ''big-ass-secrets'', YO!!!!!!!! I fucking hate all of you bastard entertainment world people, with a fucking ass rotten Italian passion times ten to the power exponent of three nonillion and a fucking half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Do these King's and Callio's and McGuire's and Hickey's and Levy's have nothing better at all to do with their miserable fucking lives than to just sit around, 24-7-365.244, thinking of ways to pick the fuck on poor little fucking MARK WAYNE MOHR, Goddess Shit, I'm sick of this crap at C-SQ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dam ass bull-shit.



















FEBRUARY 16, 2014,

SATURDAY EVENING AT AROUND 7,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 59 DEGREES FNHT.







BITE ME, YOU WOMOTAMM---MILITUFORCE HALLS, OF COOLEY AND NON-COOLEY HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I just left a parallel universe, just as I did before, back in middle freaking August of 1986. This is really getting on my bloody nerves and shoes, ADA Investigator Ronald Carlisle Wirtz Senior!





So indeed, we all have those varying crosses, not over, but ON OUR BACKS, and they tend to get heavy, as even the stories tell how Jesus fell down twice and needed to be aided by some big strong dude who helped him to carry his burdensome cross all the way up to the top of Calvary's great hill, where the Roman Empire executed its criminals, with this horrendous, agonizing, torturous, monstrous method; called, crucifixion. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!















































































Retargeting 2 728x90
Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Jupiter, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended





Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse








View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Jupiter, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:

Today 30 Days* 365 Days*

Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward * Broadband connection recommended






MORIANITY may have moved from Hammonton, New Jersey, down to freaking Fort Pierce, Florida; but other than this, nothing ever changes, my friend Mister McThaxton. Hope all is well with you, and your pal, the gadfly from oh-six, WEEEEEE!















































This entire world can go places where the sun does not shine. I never pick on anyone or hurt anybody, and all some cunt lapping mother fucking invisible enemy has wanted to do to me since the day I was born and it tripled after I fucking left school, is swallow me up alive and scream the word JONAH into my fucking ear drums at a million decibels, Uncle Heinz Gozzwald Copyrights!!!!!!!!!!







I DON'T BUY THE COINCIDENCE FOR ONE FREAKING MINUTE, NEW YORK OR LONGER ONES ELSEWHERE; THAT AS SOON AS I LEFT THE WORMHOLE INFESTED COOLEY HALL OF HADDONFIELD, NEW JERSEY; THE NETWORK TELEVISIOB CREW ALL CAME FLOODING RIGHT IN TO TALK TO ALL OF MY EX-CLASSMATES, MISTER MACKEY, SIR. IF YOU ARE OUT HERE, WOW WOULD I LOVE YOU TO COMMENT, OR BETTWER STILL, TO CALL ME COLLECT IF YOU HAVE TO, AS JUST BECAUSE I WOULD NOT HELP MY DAUGHTER'S PAL 'BOO' GET OUT OF THE LOCAL JAIL, IN THE LATE SUMMER TIME OF TWENTY TEN; YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE A WHOLE OTHER MATTER, EX-TEACHER, AND FRIEND. I REMEMBER ALL THE FUN WE HAD GOING TO THE MCDONALDS ON ROUTE 70 IN DECEMBER AND JANUARY, WITH YOUR PAL MISTER COSDEN. WOW, TALK ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS WITH ROLLER SKATER KEYS MELANIE SAFKA AND ALL THE OTHER GREAT TALKS WE SHARED. YOU KNOW THIS IS ALL REAL, RIGHT DOWN TO THE STUDENT TEACHER IN YOUR CLASS, COME ON GENERAL BERRA, I WAS BORM NOT EVEN AT NIGHT, LET ALONE NOT LAST FRIKKIN' NIGHT, JEESE FONTY LOUISE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





As I finished the last paragraph, Mikey called me from down in Miami. It seems my hyperspace magic parlor tricks are being met with other exploratron travelers and their auto-reverse parlor tricks, as he is on his way to the homeless shelter down there, awaiting an appointment with the VA as he is a veteran, but this cannot be scheduled until around the eleventh, nearly a month away. He will now be in the shoes of your lady friend, who you shared some of those many letters of correspondence with, ADA Ron Wirtz, how I remember late 1994 and into 1995 when things for me went straight into a fiery fucking hell at the speed of light squared. Yes, he will call me again on his cellphone on Tuesday, with personal updates. He only knows that I am playing a magical game called HSE, and he has no concept of what this all is, or anything about quantum dynamics and the strange weird subatomic reality of entanglement and forces that literally are responsible for keeping the entire seven dimensional structure the way it is, and permits Lawtron-Escape from the Void-Infinity. He just knows that a magical game is ongoing, and that these gods love to play games, and he know only this much. They have no feelings at all about any of us, they only feel the cool shit from being a viewer and an audience , that is watching as well as participating in the coolest cosmic Shakespearean show imaginable, and they need to do this to distract them from a hell that none of you reading this understand one bit, and that is fully realizing your endlessness. If I could make anyone out here reading this, feel REALLY DEEP TIME or the effects of this, for even one minute, you would be a babbling imbecile in a psych ward for the rest of your life. So don't try to relate to me, but know that Yogi Berra and I know the truth about things being too coincidental to be a random bunch of nothingness, and James Redfield and Abbey Carmichael know exactly what is going on with all of this horror. Notice it was Mikey's home on the island, that I left, when the MILITUFORCE took out my AUTO REVERSE SASSETTE DECK SYSTEM in my car, while I was playing the song on it, ''YOU;LL BE CROSSING OVER''. I NOW NEED TO PLAY TAPES ON THE AUTO REVERSE SIDE ONLY. But all of this shit, is of course totally and absolutely meaningless; unless you know the 2009 story of me at my work site at the Cifaloglio place in Folsom, New Jersey; and my playing the song, also on this same car stereo system that is in there today down here in Florida, called, ''Real Good Girl''; and only when a particular cassette accidentally got played on a side I never listened to, THE AUTO REVERSE SIDE; did I notice the word of ''MY'' announced by me, right before the music began to play on the song, ''REAL GOOD GFIRL'', COPYRIGHTED IN 1986, AND I WILL SHOW YOU RIGHT NOW on the © Office legal form from the internet download, good folks!








#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000662409
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724397
1985
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
TXu000514390
1992
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000442785
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000325091
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000411864
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000825471
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724407
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000998574
1987
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002336935
1998
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002282717
1998




Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997

















Folks, I have so many things I would rather be fucking doing than sitting here for thirty some years, just making up a wild fucking tale of nightmares, hellishness, and monstrous ass woe. I promise you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was tempted to rhyme it, but I know I'm making my kid pissed off enough without my 'lying lyrics', yeah, my story comes out very true, American Broadcasters!!!!!!!!! Gimme a big fat ass break, willya Margie Leo????????















5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555***888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888******







My Photo

























































































PAM BONDI, FLORIDA STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL.





















0
Seasons  >  Summer

Photo 1 of 15
view the previous album
view the next photo in this album
LoriAnn Mirabito, 6/22/2013
Norwich, NY 13815
A double rainbow...what a treat in the day sky!
Select another photo album







































WELL, TO FREAKING QUOTE 1971, MIKE MCNULTY, AND MY KID AT THE SAME TIME, SO 'HERE WE GO AGAIN', 'AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA'!!!!!!!!! CRISSAKE, CAN MY HEART TAKE IT?















DEAR DIARY, AKA JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE NUMBER 25, 712; as I said in my 1988 song ''Prophet of Nothing'', © under The Epitome of Harassment Part Two; please see the posted copyright forms, 'I AM HERE'. Yes I am, and as Billy Harner the great said to me numerous times back in the nineties, ''I never left'', it applies here too, Billy, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Mark, for your own memory, you bozo, just start naming all successive photo document pages, PHOTO-PASTE 2, 3, 4, 5, and so forth. Do not make more than 15-20 pages per document, as it has trouble loading in when opening up. WHAAAAAA!












HAVE I EVER EVER WONDERED WHERE THE SHADOWS DWELL BY DAY, ALL THE THINGS I WANT TO KNOW, AND THE THOUGHTS I CANNOT SAY?



YOU RULE ISIS-SCYLLA, YOU RULE, FORGET PEDIGREE FREAKING DOG FOOD. I KNOW YOU ARE THE ALMIGHTY MIDDIE, YOUR MESSAGES DO NOT GO PAST ME THE WAY THEY DO EVERYONE ELSE, JUST AS YOU KNEW WOULD BE THE CASE, LIKE SUPER W-----O-----W!!!!!!!









Don't beat me up, Dairy Queen Kate, me and that guy in Camden that night are just doing our best to be us, license tags and all, sweetie pie. Good riddance to 1997, but then, I could say that to any year out of my entire life except for three of them; being 1969, 1980, and 1994!!!











FOLKS, IT IS TIME FOR ME TO SERIOUSLY PLAN ON GETTING OUT OF DODGE, AND SAYING HI TO THE REAL MAT DILLON, NOT THIS HOLLYWOOD SHIT, OH I FORGOT, WHAT AN ASSHOLE, EVEN MAT DILLON TH ELAWMAN WAS HOLLYWOOD, JEESE-LOUISE SURFER FONTY DREAMS AND NORTH-SHORES AND CAR-KICKS WITH HYPERSPACE CONTROL, HUH MISTER FUCKIGN MCGUIRE?






































Time to truck on down the tracks, or maybe, just CROSS OVER, oh boy, these two songs from 1012 and 1986 have changed my life in ways not conceivable by mortal man and woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE.













THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:




No comments:

Post a Comment