Sunday, February 9, 2014

MORIANITY PART 9, WHY THE GATES OF HELL-E








Powerful forces are surrounding me. They do not have to throw me up on walls and into high mounted air conditioning units such as was done to me in my mom's apartment in 1976, for me to know the are around. They do not have to put fear in supernatural quantity into me in sufficient amounts to make me run outside and away from my apartment such was done many times in Philadelphia, in that center city apartment back in 1963. I am at an age in this lifetime or astral-dream-down, where I can feel stuff and know stuff, absolutely and fully, without suffering the direct effects of it. It would be comparable to a schizophrenic mental patient who can hear voices and ignore them and have them under complete control without the need of any psychotropic medications. I know what happened in late August of 2013 now, and it had a lot less than I would have ever once believed, to do with music, and my adding what you might call ''electronic-talent' to the harmony track of my techno-pop production on an old 1983 redone song, called, ''You'll Be Crossing Over''. I won't say that some of this recent explosion of nuclear-hell is not a result of doing this, as it really is 'mind-bendingly' good; to the point where I would not dare send it to the copyright office, or anybody else; but still; this is not the big reason for life turning on a dime, magnetically against me; late in the final days of last freaking August. But what was? Well, now I KNOW, ladies and gentlemen.



BIO STATS AS OF FEBRUARY 8, 2014:



Pageviews today
23
Pageviews yesterday
43
Pageviews last month
2,388
Pageviews all time history
37,451





MORIANITY PART 9, WHY THE GATES OF HELL-E











FEBRUARY 9, 2014,

SUNDAY MORNING AT 2:10,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 72 DEGREES FNHT.



























Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)









MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.















ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK RIGHT NEXT TO THOSE LITTLE FREAKING BULLETS.



About me:








Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
Gone with the wind, the winds of war, time travelers from our future

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?



An angry mother.



Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:





At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.

























My Photo



© MARK WAYNE MOHR, AND HIS BLOG, 2006-2014












MIDDIE ISISCYLLA HAS REVEALED TO ME, A MAJOR PIECE OF WISDOM; THAT MY MIND COULD NOT HAVE COME TO PRODUCE, WITHOUT HER GREAT HELP, AND I KNOW THAT AS SURE AS I SIT HERE, TAPPING AWAY ON LITTLE BLACK SQUARE KEYBOARD KEYS. LET ME FURTHER ELUCIDATE ON THIS.









No human being told me this, any more than any human being gave Saint Peter while still wearing his coat of flesh, the answer to a question posed to him by the great Master and Messiah, Jesus Carpenter, the CHRIST. It came with no bright flash, no loud bang, no wild physical feeling within my body, but it came nonetheless, kapow, and so I am here typing this blog as a direct result, instead of just about being ready to retire into a cozy bed for the night. Hay the bed can wait, right Emit Cigs?







FACEBOOK. THAT IS WHY MY BLOG BEGAN TO GO FROM A NICE 130 PAGE HITS PER DAY VIEWERSHIP, DOWN, DOWN DOWN TO WHERE IT IS TODAY AND RECENTLY, ABOUT 40% OR SO OF THAT AMOUNT, 60% LEFT ME PERMANENTLY, AND I KNOW WHY. I TOOK DOWN MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. AND I TOOK IT DOWN FOR A REASON, AS ALWAYS, I WAS BEING IMMEDIATELY FUCKED WITH BY GOOGLE/MICROSUCKS, OR WHOEVER RUNS AN DOWNS ALL THIS SOCIAL MEDIA. ISN'T IT FUCKING FUNNY THAT WE LITTLE POOR AVERAGE SHMUCK PEEPS CAN NEVER EVER GET THE FUCKIGN SHIT AWAY FRO THE OWNERS OF THIS PLANET, ALWAYS RULING AND REIGNING AND CONTROLING OUR EVERY MOVES, OUR THOUGHTS IF WE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO LET THEM DO THAT AS WELL, BUT THEY CAN AND DO CONTROL ALL ELSE. I THOUGHT THE INTERNET WAS GOING TO BE FREE OF THE SAME OLD SAME OLD, BUT IFG ANYTHING, IT IS FAR FUCKIGN WORSE THAN THE SHIT THAT PRECEEDED IT. YOU ARE EITHER A TOTAL PART OF THEIR TOTAL CONTROL AND DOMINANCE OVER US ALL, OR YOU WILL TOTALLY FAIL AT ANYTHING THAT YOU EVER TRY TO DO ON THE INTERNET. SOUNDS LIKE SATAN, YOU KNOW, GIVE ME YOUR LOYALTY OR SOUL OR WHATEVER, OR ELSE. NOTHING EVEN CUNT LAPPING CHANGES DOES IT, AND THEREIN LIES THE PROVING PATTERN OF ALL THAT MY MORIANITY HAS CLAIMED ALL ALONG, ANDF OF COURSE ALONG WITH ALL OF THE TRUTH-PATRIOTS, AKA CONSPIRACY THEORISTS. AS SOON AS I JOINED THE SITE IN 2013, I WAS MESSED WITH. PEEPS COULD FRIEND ME AND I COULD NEVER FRIEND THEM, OR I WOULD GET REQUESTS TO FRIEND, AND THEN BE TOLD LATER BY FACEBOOK, I CANNOT, AND HAD TO GO THROUGH A REMOVAL PROCESS. SOUNDS REAL RUSSIAN AND COMMUNISTIC TO ME, BRO, ANIWHO, I IN SHORT FUCKING ORDER, TOOK MY MUFF DIVING WHITTLE SELF RIGHT OFF OF THIS STUPID SOCIAL MEDIA. I CANCELLED OUT MY ACCOUNT, I DELETED ALL MY YOUTUBE VIDEO GARBAGE THAT NOBODY WANTED TO EVER GO TO ANYWAY, AND THEN RIGHT AFTER THAT, MY BLOG WENT SLOWLY DOWN BY 60%. THIS WAS THE MAGICV REASON, I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE ONE, BUT COULD NOT FOR TYH EFUCKIGN LIFE OF ME FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF. SO I ASKED SSJKK QUIETLY AS I WAS GOING THROUGH MY FINAL DAILY ROUTINES BEFORE GOING TO BED, SOME WOULD SAY I WAS IN PRAYER, OTHERS MIGHT SAY I WAS A WALKING MEDITATOR, AND SO ON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT KABOOM, SSJKK SUDDENLY REVEALED THIS EXTREME MAJOR TRUTH TO ME, AND IT MAKES 100% TOTAL SENSE. JESUS SAID IT ALL TO PETER, THAT DAY LONG AGO, ''FLESH AND BLOOD DID NOT REVEAL THIS TO YOU PETER, BUT MY FATHER IN HEAVEN DID. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT, LOVELY SHERRY, THAT MISTER KRASSLE DID THIS, WE BOTH KNOW IT WAS THE GREAT JULIE WHITE, BUT WE NEED NOT TOUCVH THIS, IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE AROUND AND READING ANY OF THIS SHIT SOMEDAY, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











This entire computer nonsense is for the birds. Folks want to remain way to secretive, and to me, it is silly and stupid, like we are all 6 year olds playing spies and agents. This is not James Bond, this is a real world, and I am going to be trapping up all this shit, as I do not plan on being bullied into playing this fucked uop social media game. I only started this blog 8 years and 6 weeks ago somewhere, because those who knew me and about my woes, thought I could get help by telling my story to the world on this thing called the internet. IT DID NOT WORK. PEEPS WANT TO STAY TOO SECRET LIKE A KIDS GAME, AND THEY WANT TO ONLY GO ONE WAY, NEVER OFFERING ANYTHING. SO I AM GOING TO BE ENDING THIS FOREVER VERY SOON, AND HEADING FOR SOUTH AMERICA. I REALLY DON'T NEED THIS STUPID INTERNET NONSENSE. I AM NOT PLANNING TO BE A COMPUTER JUNKY, I WANT TO LIVE IN A REAL FUCKING WORLD, AT LEAST WHILE I AM DREAMING THAT I AM HERE DOING THAT. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Why did I begin playing with voices and tape recorders?????????????????????????







Because I too liked games and fun stuff, but I was a fucking 17 year old kid and decided to grow up in a couple more years and live in a real world as a fucking cunt adult. This internet shit is for nutcases and children. I'm fucking out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all keep your fucking social media and screen names and kids games, and you all be James Bond and all of that, I'm out of this chewed up toast game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









IF EVER IN THIS ROTTEN FUCKIGN WORLD, ANYONE OUT HERE WANTS TO E-MAIL ME AND SHOW ME HOW I HAVE GOT THIS ALL WRONG, AND WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH ALL OF THIS NONSENSE, YOU KNOW ME, I HAVE A VERY OPEN MIND. BUT NOBODY WANTS TO EVER TALK TO ME, DIRECTLY, IT IS ALL CODES AND DUMB SHIT FOR THE VERY MOST PART. I AM READY TO APOLOGIZE TO THE ENTIRE INTERNET COMMUNITY, BUT SOMEONE IN THAT COMMUNITY MUST FIRST SEND ME SOMETHIONG THAT EXPLAINS TO ME THE ERRORS OF MY WAYS, AS I JUST AM NOT GETTING ANY OF THIS SHIT, SORRY PEEPS!!





Maybe the gates of hell have now released me, from my newest 8 year monster; my blogs, and this fucked up internet. Now I am free to go on with my cunt sucking life!!!!!!!!



WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:




No comments:

Post a Comment