Friday, February 14, 2014

JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE NUMBER 25,707
















Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)



















My rotten ass neighbors have been extra fucking noisy over the past weeks, and are a real fucking cunt pain in my dam fat asshole, as well. Between my having the mother fucking kibosh put on my GAWNUM APP deal when Mike's STM interfered with inheritance was fucked with by the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, WHO ELSE; and all this has made the fucking cunt sucking stock market fly over this period of recent shitty history; under the ICPE Syndrome, what else, and things are real mother fucking bad for poor fucked up me, folks.









FEBRUARY 14, 2014,

FRIDAY MORNING AT 6:47,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 41 DEGREES FNHT.



AT LEAST IT IS COOL!





AFTERNOON HIGHS WILL BE IN THE CUNT EATING LOW SEVENTIES AND THEN INTO THE EIGHTIES IN A FEW DAYS, ALL OVER AGAIN, WITH MUCH HIGHER LOWS, SO I AM SUCKING IN THIS EARLY MORNING COOLISH AIR, YO!!!!!!!







Yes, my blog is on life support, and well under the 2000 monthly page-hit level. I have tried it all, nothing seems to help me generate any interest in my powerful globe altering potential truths.

















Tape #25,706 was posted up as a re-print from 2006.

THIS IS JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE NUMBER 25,707, in equivalent.



Mikey, my old pal, is in a lot of serious trouble, just am I. Things for the both of us look about as fucking dark and bleak as a micro-burst storm cloud, hovering menacingly over the skies of our pathetic souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goddess help us in the name of hot stenchy ass shit, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!





All this fucking miserable cunt slime is coming together with the accuracy of a professional dick licking marksman who is top five percent in any unit. This is no joke whatsoever, and jerk off mother fucking career criminals in white shirts and ties and very cleaned shiny shoes, are all a part of this organized mother fucking shit eating monster-ass conspiracy from Lambrigg Cult HELL ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Believe it or not, I only BOTBAR'D on that one real bad fucking cunt day, a couple days back, but the other fucking days are still all nasty, and quite close to being 1-1 rated or closed out early as fucking botbar. In other words, and said over and over folks, THINGS CUNT LAPPING TOTALLY STINKING ASS SUCK A FAT HARD ONE, AT LIGHT SPEED SQUARED, BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





There are some things to tell that all of you out here would most likely consider to be totally silly, only I know how powerful these nuances and parallel things, all really are, and I am not here to convince or try and arm wrestle anybody's mind; merely to tell my truths, and so this will be done, as this is my job, or so it sure as hell seems to me, to be!!!!!!!!





One of these so-called silly spider tales from the inky dinky addey-A tune; is a commercial on television for a great tasting and wonderful and nutritious cereal that I eat all the time and have enjoyed all throughout my life, ''Cheerios''. Still, I did not like that stupid rotten bland female singer who used to always sing that line at the end of the ad spots, that went, ''The one and only Cheerios''. Well this was all getting on my nerves last summer, and reached a crescendo of a sort with me around the end of August, where I would always turn the advertisement off and just flick the remote control to a different channel each time the stupid add with the lousy bland singer would come on. Two things seem to be paralled into all of this however, whether I like it or not, as nobody ever gives me any choices about my hell in this fucking ass cosmos, folks. Two things began to occur immediately following my continuing to flick the ad off each time, and say out loud to the television, just to annoy the ghost of Theresa Pennock from the middle seventies; ''Stick that QUEER-EEE-CROW shit out your ass''. Now for reasons that are part of fucking cunt lapping cosmos, the great Microsucks word open office 3.1, keeps crashing whenever I try and take the word ''QUEER-EEE-CROW'', and when not capitalized, and the red spell checker wavy lines appear under the three small 'e' letters, and I click to add it to the fucking cunt lapping ass dictionary, boom, it crashes the fucking stupid ass cunt eating program, for the goddess only fucking knows why, YO YO!!!





Only a highly skilled software engineer could explain to me most likely, why certain things like that, crashes these stupid mother fucking programs, BUT THEY DO, AND THAT IS THAT, or to quote Dawn-Marie King and many others, ''It is what it is, ISIS''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who am I to do dick in this fucked up sick ass crazy world, BRO???????????????







I have a strange feeling, this is going to end up as a SUPER MOTHER FUCKING NASTY ASS BOTBAR DAY for poor pathetic victim helpless fragile little ass me, friends and fiends out here, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay I love to be wrong when I predict fucking gloom abnd doom, but the reality and the trouble is, that I rarely am fucking wrong, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W—O—W, Mister freaking Macy, sir!





Oh the gods, I am one miserable pathetic rotten poor bastard soul, and there is no way to change what is going on around me and has for nearly 60 years. If you think I would not totally alter this nightmare, if I had it within my power, then you are a complete utter moron. Sorry for the blunt harsh words, but with some things, it is dutch Uncle time, and no getting away from it!!!!!!!!!!





MORIANITY may have been a complete fucking failure, but I will trudge along, endlessly trying and telling my wild tale from the gates of hell, until five quarts are permanently removed from my fragile old ugly puny dying body!!!













W-------O-------W



PH ON BLOG ON GOOGLE RECORDS AS OF 02/14/2014.





Pageviews today
40
Pageviews yesterday
78
Pageviews last month
1,958
Pageviews all time history
40,757





THANK YOU KIND VIEWERS FOR BOTTOMING ME OUT AT 1947!!!!!!!!!!


















Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended





























Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU





















































































Retargeting 2 728x90
Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Jupiter, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended





Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse








View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Jupiter, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:

Today 30 Days* 365 Days*

Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward * Broadband connection recommended
































































Live Camera image from Seaport Hotel
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Seaport Hotel, Boston, MA
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended







THE GREAT WEATHER BUG, I LOVE IT!!!













Change Units: °F  | °C


Weather Alert

Alert

Local Weather Cameras

Fort Pierce, FL 34945


Change Location



Live weather camera images from:
Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953
















































Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953




Camera Animation

Select Camera



Hourly Forecast for Fort Pierce, FL 34945

Time
Conditions
Sky Cover
Chance of Precip.
Heat Index Wind Chill
Wind
Friday, February 14, 2014
9 am
Clear 51° F
5%
0%
51° F
From WNW 4 mph
10 am
Clear 58° F
5%
0%
58° F
From NW 5 mph

Weather News

Snow Thumps Northeast; Fresh Winter Storm Follows

While one winter storm continues to batter New England, a fresh low pressure on its heels promises more snow for residents digging out of more than 6 inches of snow from Thursday`s Nor`easter. A fast-moving low pressure zipping through the Upper Midwest will slide into the Mid-Atlantic early Saturday before swooping north and east along the coast through Sunday.
More  >

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content










THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:






No comments:

Post a Comment