Tuesday, February 11, 2014

JOURNAL TAPE NUMBER 25,701














EQUIVALENT JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE #25,701



FEBRUARY 11, 2014,

TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:22,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 77 DEGREES FNHT.





I want to talk about many of the things that I used to discuss while alone in various residences, or driving my vehicle some place, back in the nineties, and the days of Ron Wirtz Senior, ADA, in the Camden County Prosecutor's Office, of Camden City, New Jersey, USA, ESMWG, who I met on the afternoon of 5 December, 1989. This day to me was last week; and is as clear as a church bell, that is ringing out out loudly, over a crisp early breezy autumn day, and carrying its sound for many miles; over lovely terrains of area, such as those surrounding the great English city of London, England. No, I do not tend to forget many things no matter how long the time in-between present focus and those past events, may be, unless of course, I have been part of in some way, what the Bluebook Truth Patriots have come to call, ''forcefully made a part of the abduction syndrome''. In truth, no one is physically abducted to anywhere and from anywhere, just as time and hyperspace travel will never be accomplished without using the greatest system and the only system for doing this, MIND, and of course the great wise Chinese folks already totally knew these things, a few thousand years ago, and even taught Jesus Carpenter a lot of this great ancient wisdom.





Yes, I would decide to try and analyze stuff, a loud, and onto tape, caught by my life journal so that I could re-listen at later times to my ideas and theories as well as reported events that happened in real time while doing this; and then adding to this already vast storehouse of information, new ideas that the older journals and words, would bring new, into my mind. All historians and philosophers alike will tell us, that history can be defined as all records and knowledge of various trust worthy sources, as best as can be hoped for, that go back to where they begin and end at the present focus in time. Only when humankind develops a full knowledge as well as respect, for the truths of our fifth dimensional hyperspace existence as a society of existing physical beings on this planet called the Earth, can we begin to see how even if the most trusted records could accurately depict and display the past to us in the present, this is merely a space-time-mind or STM present 5th-D focus. In 3-D, it would be fully correct. In 5-D, as hyperspace branches out in what someday is measured on 'AFTSA' Scales, displays begin to show all around the original 3-D past-view, and begin showing surrounding circles of varying parallel universes. When someone does not follow in regular-time, in the way the speed and direction of normal flow takes the whole, they begin to first move in the higher fifth dimension beneath the still higher MIND REALM or the sixth dimension that creates all of the space-time parallel universes of the fifth. This and only this; will then begin the movement, out of regular time, on the still lower, fourth dimension. This is why the time travel paradox is old news, yesterday's viewpoint and theoretical science or junk science, as in truth, there is always much more to anything that human beings begin playing with and thinking about, and this will always be the case. In the future in many parallel worlds that I have dreamed into and now remember, it is called the DHKB. This stands for Double Horizon Knowledge Barrier. Picture it like this. When you are 5 years old in a sand box, well, some of you; you thought you were king of the sand box and knew it all. When you hit sixth grade you thought back to that day in the sandbox and laughed quietly at your buttwipe self, as now you really know it all, no doubt about it. Then this same laugh reoccurs around age 17 or so, then again at maybe 22, 27, 35, and it will go on like this as long as you live and your brain is healthy enough to think rationally and see that you will only know one huge thing while physically here in hyperspace, for absolute certain. This being, that no matter how much you learn, all it really is doing is showing you just how much more there really and truly is still out there to know and learn. It is like holding two pieces of three by six inch pad paper in your hands and separating them by say about six inches. The sheet closest to you is representative of all that you know and understand about your outer surroundings beyond the ''you'' inside of your shell body. Then sheet of paper 6 inches away is now a little later in this representation, where you feel and think that you know so very much more than you did back at sheet one. But as these two sheets go onto display this double horizon knowledge barrier, you must see it more like, as you progress forward, the closest sheet is slowly moving towards the farther away sheet. The problem is that for every inch that the closer sheet moves, the farther away sheet will always and forever move an inch and a half further away. This allows you to pictorially visualize this truth much more accurately. It shows anyone willing to see this, and even more, to do this with two sheets of paper, that the more you know, the more you will know that you don't know. Said in a way less depressing that would appease lovely Twinbay-0809 perhaps, and keep me more of a glass half full kind of a guy, in her opinion; look at it as the more we become aware of, the more we realize just how much totally is yet to be discovered. It is a game of catch up however that cannot ever be won, while living as humans in fifth dimensional hyperspace, Mister Freeman, sir!!!!!!!!





So for a solid decade or more, I did lots of philosophizing whikle driving, maybe in its own way this was as bad as texting and there no cell phones when this all started, let alone all this nonsense. Still, I will attest to the fact that I had a few accidents, while paying more attention to my LIFE JOURNAL in my automobile, than my driving, and will be a witness for those opposed to texting while driving, any time they may wish to call me to speak, publicly on this issue, as I not only have been there and done that, but years before any of you even owned a freaking bloody cellphone, or a Maxwell Smart Agent-86 Shoe Phone, blood or no blood, pwer lifter Patty and pal Santa from the North Shore, not pole, on yes, the one and only Virginia Avenue, in good old wonderful great Atlantic City, New Jersey, where if you don't want a home burnt to the ground, we keep our freaking mouths shut, I am so sorry Trucker Bill, you'll never know, old pal. Still, I don't enjoy Deezy choke grabbing me in parallel worlds. Folks, just in case I must insult your intelligence and you've yet to figure it out, I do in fact have quite a few dealings in a particular parallel universe, via STM-ESS, of course; and in the parallel reality where he said to me, “You never really liked me”, he is Dingman, and Dingman and him are just one and the same person, not two separate peeps with each other's life, as this can indeed be the case in many parallels, but in this case, it is the Kent and Superman thing that is happening, so there's the situation for you again, sir; Inspector Louigee Kent Henderson Movieshooters!!!!!!!!!!





So here I am keeping these journals on cassette tapes, beginning on February 1, 1983, calling it PHONE PROGRAM 1 and 2 on the A and the B sides of the tape. Within about 2 to 3 years somewhere down further along, I changed this to Journal Tape number instead of Phone Program number, even though I kept tapes in the telephone system as well as in the out of phone recorder for use in my residences on portable tape recorders, as well as in my vehicle, on an attached by rope to the handle, a car tape recorder. I had my entire life bugged up like the Kennedy/Nixon/Syndrome, as I'll refer to this as. This as you all know is how I got that realtor to repeat what he had spoken previously to me in his office, when he was in my vehicle and we were going to that property together, that I was being stopped from selling, until the magic date that the WOMO-MILITUFORCE wanted it to be sold on, and that was 8-8-88, yes, August eighth in nineteen-eighty-eight, and this is a day I will not forget in the next eighty eight thousand years, I promise you that, WOMIL-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May the forces reign and rule, oh wonderful Pedigree dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







As my journal grew bigger and bigger, and for all I know is now in the hands of the Federal Bureau of investigation, many things were happening, that totally dwarfed these tiny recent PCM's, Eminence Benedict sir; and all anyone has to do that has power and clout that is reading my private journals that I must keep safe through either copyrighting it all, blogging it all, and hopefully very shortly, BOTH, but all they have to do is get together and sit down with open minds, the Vatican and the powerful American government, and you will see that I have been responsible not only for the BLUEBOOK, but for its ending at an exact date in ''3-D-history'', Morgan sir; and if I keep saying too much, I will not be a ''free man'' like you are; but yes; they know my life story is real and that my words all prove this to be a true accurate account of reality. It has taken the scientific community 50 years or so to meet me to where we all are now, the only thing left is for them to discover the truth about STM and its connection with the ESS, and stop thinking that these fifth dimensional things will ever be done with post atomic sized items of the material natural physical tangible world. It is all done, and always has been and will be, with MIND.





Just as I wait for the world to come around and see the light, or the non-copyright mathematical symbol; I too need to come around to their present-time limitations, if I want to ever get my words and truths out to a wider variety of the public. The trouble is that I tried all of this, and the great biblical scriptures back up 100% what I am about to tell now on this journal. The real stopping of someone from the ability to buy and sell, as told in the Christian scriptures, especially well and clear, in the King James Version, or KJV, is not about this one world as a government, but as a computer connected networking system. For those that do not sell out this world and become accepted by them, they will not teach you show to work the important parts of it, and will actually all be in ion some kind of invisible mind controlled international experiment, that literally stops those like me, unaccepted by the world for various reasons, from ever being able to use it. I tried again to use it when my ex business partner sent me an e-mail link to joint his thing called LINKED-IN. He has sold out to this new world. He no longer believes in the same things I remember from boyhood, the way to pick up as telephone and dial 10 numbers, and speak back and forth, like two normal human beings, and this is why, he too, has been totally accepted and indoctrinated into this monster horrendous new age club, straight from the devil's hell.







Hay, I have nothing against anyone of you out here, it is all of you who appear to just want to use me, hate me, and ignore me, except when you need me for something. The world has gone from selfish to Frankensteinian, and done it in plain view using gradualism. Stare at an hour hand on an old fashioned analogue clock. You cannot see it moving or the bigger picture of time passing, but it is, just keep staring, and even though you cannot see it happen, through the magic of gradualism, 15 minutes later, this had will indeed be moved a full 90 degrees from where it was 900 seconds earlier when you began patiently trying this experiment. I love being proven wrong. Go ahead, Clarence Harris and all else, just try and prove me wrong, I LOVE IT, Mister Vandegrift McDonald, just don't keep beating up poor old Ronald in front of the kids, dude, that is totally not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:




No comments:

Post a Comment