Friday, February 7, 2014

MORIANITY PART 9, WHAT ARE THE GATES OF HELL-B




5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555





The human brain is not a tape recorder, and this is why powers that go beyond this realm of life, did not like me keeping a life journal on tape going back to 1983, and they destroyed it through non provable ultra covert black operations. I had totally forgotten the day by day details of the first few months in 2011. I owe my daughter a tremendous apology for many things I have recently said that were mean. Still and all, I know that indeed, if anyone is helping me against an arch enemy of mine for millions of eons, it is my wonderful ISIS, in all of her great forms. Thank you for introducing me to your friends, you know what I mean, and let's keep it between us, for both of our sakes. And I thought 2014 was a bad year. Wow am I disappointed in my own memories. Back stuff up three years, and things were far worse and on the order of a minimum of 90 percent MPB. Holy mother of MIDDIE, lovely Jewelly White. You feel like a dope on a rope when you realize suddenly what a buttwipe you are on a major issue, I know most of you out here can relate to this at least a few times in your lives, so don't even try to argue that with me.













Sometimes the gates of hell can be an entire multitude of things that without some heavy cogitation on it, you never really consciously become aware that this is so darn true, good folks. But it really is. Mind is everything, let the religious peeps call it soul, it is all the same DIFF, my good friends.













5 great ways to off yourself, www.greatsuicides.com/ WHAAAA!









Pageviews today
5
Pageviews yesterday
58
Pageviews last month
2,011
Pageviews all time history
40,321











***MORIANITY PART 9***



''WHAT ARE THE GATES OF HELL-B''



































When you cannot trust your own mind, this is most definitely one of the gates of hell. Another one is pure unadulterated stupidity. Burned meatballs, 2 sinks, and powerful Fascitar users, and then came King of the moron club, MARK WAYNE MOHR. I have plenty of enemies, and all the help in the world in making my life rotten, from all of them, but the few who have tried helping me are the last ones I should be critical of. I find myself in need of apologizing to my wonderful daughter, so many times. As she would herself say, “here I go again”.







FEBRUARY 7, 2014,

FRIDAY MORNING AT 4:00,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 57 DEGREES FNHT.









I have turned my air conditioner all the way down to cool off. I almost physically died when I was back in 2011 via STM, cool as it is outside, it feels 99 degrees in here. Good riddance to all the rotten people who I trusted with my life secrets, such as the dam ass BonJovi's. Don't come running to me when I win the 900 million dollar powerball jackpot later on this year, right lovely © Office Head Examiner, and I really do want you to keep your darn job, along with Detective Ed Green!!!!



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment