Sunday, February 9, 2014

ENDING OF MORIANITY FOREVER THIS TIME, FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1:00 PM, SUNDAY, 9 FEBRUARY, 2014, 70 DEGREES FNT IN FPFL











WHAT ARE THE GATES OF HELL-F AND FINAL PART OF CHAPTER, AND ENDING OF MORIANITY FOREVER.





READ IT AND WEEP, PEEPS, YO.





Pageviews today
46
Pageviews yesterday
48
Pageviews last month
1,994
Pageviews all time history
40,468





HAY, I CAN TAKE A HINT. I do not need to be hit by a mother fucking cunt lapping Mack Truck. I said when my monthly page-views drops below the 2000 level, that's it, I meant it, and nobody cared; so FUCK ALL OF YOU.





Still, before I leave the 8+ year blog world, and all you assholes behind, notice if you're not all to fucking ass retarded, how my PITSY YEARS are hit directly, while the month count keeps dropping. It was 2011 when I said if it goes under 2000, then that will be it. Then today, Sunday the fucking cunt ninth day of the second month of twenty fourteen, poof like potter-magic, it is down now to 1994. Remember that 1980, 1994, and 2011 were my so-called mother fucking cunt chewing garbage huffing PITSY-YEARS, or Port In The Storm Years, really, just my PITSY, and what a fucking cunt eating PITY, as I'll bet dimes to donut fucking farts, that the next drop will take it down to 1980. Hay, I have been wrong before, and I will be wrong again. But when I refused to play this stupid shell game with all of you assholes, you said fuck my very important story, as if some stupid game could come close to trumping the powerful fucking truths of MORIANITY. Wow, and many think I have arrogance. It is all the others around me who are drowning, literally, in quintessential fucking arrogance, and don't even have a dam ass clue that this is real and true. Now I am moving permantly on with my life. I will be day trading, getting off of Social Security Disability, and moving back home to where things at least remain maybe at best one percent normal, and out of this crazy ass winter-less fucking Florida. Look for me to come down and make a lot of trouble for all of you, McGuire, Callio, Levy, all of you rotten fuckingf bums. I am no more afraid of any of you puny dick wads, than I'd be of my dying great granny shaking her fists. Bite me, you crumbs. One by one, I'll fucking bury all of you rotten ass turds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Maybe no one wanted to take me seriously and do anything, but I'll be fucking damned to fucking hell if I'll let any of you sucker me into your silly stupid internet game, you all keep it, enjoy it, and goddess fucking speed. Better stop that relentless fucking bragging Ed Lynch, it is making a dam ass fucking fool out of you. You said someone would take an interest and help me, and that was 8 years ago, and you were TOTALLY FULL OF FUCKING SHIT, SIR, so stop thinking you're such a fucking cunt eating smarty pants guy, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





My blogs proved one thing, if nothing else. People are ignorant and stupid and worthless. Today's adults, literally, are less than what young teen persons were a couple of generations back. They may have the size and the power and the money and the control, but take and strip all of that away, and they're left with screen-names, James Bond devices of total silliness, living on cellphones and killing each other being too fucking stupid to shut them off in a moving fucking vehicle. They lock up people for an ounce of weed and never put fucking filthy monster murdering scum like Mister Zimmerman in jail for a day, and I could go on. My points need not be proven, they speak for themselves if I were ever born or not. I have lots of respect for Stevie Wonder, he won't ever perform again in Florida, until they do something about that law that kept Zimmerman out of prison. Why the brothers don't just sneak up on this bastard in the dark of night when he least suspects it and cuts out his living Jim Burr high school guts, 1984 Copyright Examiners, is way more complex of an equation, at least to my mind, as any E=MC-SQ is. Well that's my two cents. If anyone can get a reverse mortgage and turn that into a buck, then you can say hi to Senator Trophywife and the gang.





I'll say this now to Callio KALI-COW, and all others who read this blog once, and used it for fucking toilet paper. BYE-BYE, I have better fucking shit to do then play juvenile games with a bunch of silly grown up children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment