Saturday, February 1, 2014

MORIANITY PART 8, CHAPTER 3


555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555











Nothing has been real for a very long time. I will hand it to whoever is sitting at the controls; great fucking job. When I was crashed into head on and many other things through the years, and never went the way of all flesh, I just refused to think about all these experiences. We all block fucking bad shit out, and being in eternal fucking hell is just another bad experience of shit, it lasts a bit longer of course, like fucking forever. This is what I am getting so horrendously sick of.









MORIANITY PART 8, CHAPTER 3.













I would have no reason to tell all who wish to read and hear my words, a lot of stupid ass fucking made up nutty crap, and it sounds just as sick and nuts to me, as it does I am quite sure to you; but I have to live here in HELL, and just be real fucking glad that you, at least not so far as of yet, do not. The only thing that should be on your mind right now, whoever you are, is praise the fucking goddess for your dam ass great fortune. I have done fucking shit that is very bad. If I had done some of those things in the generation of the young peeps today, I would be typing this blog from a 6X9 foot fucking jail cell, or would I, as I do not know any jail house bloggers, maybe there are, who mother fucking knows for goddess ass sake, YO?????? Hay, Disney-Dog is taking it to a far enough extreme, right Dingman Hubcap Dude? I remember everything you said to me when you were Leonard William McKinnon.







Nobody crashes head on through lanes of highway traffic as I did in 1984 or early in 1985, and lives to tell about it without a fucking scratch. They can even CHOP OFF MY HEAD and it won;t make me go dead, and everybody in fucking Washington knows this music project exists in the great awesome LIBRARY OF CONGRESS COPYRIGHT OFFICE from Heredahellda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





As for why my blogs have a puny little viewership audience, I do not need to have lightning come down from the mother fucking sky and tell me this. I cannot compete with the new-age post baby-boomer generation of teck fucking wizards. It's that mother fucking simple. Other peeps post up videos and slide shows and photos, and also, they don't live stuck in a fucking endless time warp called HELL, and live in the mother fucking present. I have top find another way to operate and forget all about this fucking blogging shit. It is just a total waste of time, no one gives a shit, and the few that read me just laugh and think that Ima mother fucking crazy ass worthless turd. Well, right back at you, lovely Lizzy Duff McGuire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



welcome one and all to HELL, HELL, HELL, HELL, HELL, HELL.





FEBRUARY 1, 2014,

SATURDAY MORNING AT 3:30,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 71 DEGREES FNHT.

















© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2014









OH SHIT,



DOES LIFE MOTHER FUCKING SUCK, OR HELL I SHOULD SAY?

THIS IS MORIANITY, PART EIGHT, AND PLEASE BELIEVERS AND L-4 FOLKS, TRY AND HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY VERY NICE DAY.

YOU ARE NOW READING THIS CHAPTER 2.
















































Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse

Jupiter, Florida welcomes you to Morianity, Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.







WHAT COULD BE A WORSE HELL THAN WHAT WAS DESCRIBED TO ME IN 1988 BY VERY POWERFUL SCOTT RANSOM TYPE PEOPLE, © Office of Washington???????? ABOUT ME:







Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?

An angry mother. Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:



At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.













WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY, THE WOMO-MILITUFAWCES PLAY!
























Lightning, you're all MINE!















A child can see what went down today. Still, my pal Seabottom, you want to know about applying parallel event or ICPE-APE, well my good pal, loo,k at the DOW chart for FRIDAY before a new one replaces it after 9:30 AM come Monday morning the third. They disconnected my phone call early in the afternoon, and I started my blog at 3, the past one. Now look at the direction of the markets. When WOMO started this with me, and this monster grew bigger and bigger, they did not count on me being able to invert the nightmare and use the same teck right back on them. This is what happened on Friday, Lizzy and Seabottom, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!





I don't invent the news folks, I just report nightmares!!!











Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989

























Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)













Well, as I said, I am no match for the new age texck wizards, so they get the millions of annual hits, while my powwerful information remains obscure and in darkness, just the way the WOMO-MILUI-2-FORCE WANTS IT, and that is why it fixes the surrounding shit the way it does where I cannot seem to get past the needed barriers, that would allow me to ever become fucking cunt competitive in this monster horrible fucking generation of H-----E-----L-----L!!!!!!!!!!











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:



POST SCRIPT:



I FUCKING CUNT HATE YOUR GUTS, JANE SULT WITCH BITCH, & PAGE ELEVEN OF ELEVEN. 555555555555555555555555 AND 5555555555555555555555555555555555555 AND 55555555555555555555555555555555 AND 55555555555555555555555555555555, EQUALS FUCK YOU, MISS ATLANTA GEORGIA BASEBALL BRAVES BITCH!!




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment