Wednesday, February 12, 2014

JOURNAL CASSETTE TPAE NUMBER 25,703
















EQUIVALENT JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE #25,703



FEBRUARY 13, 2014,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 12:59,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 62 DEGREES FNHT.











Thank you my lovely Diana, for bringing me an afternoon and evening of pure blissful delight, with your ultra absolutely breathtaking, and scrumptious ravishing lightening; my awesome baby-blond! Your colors and displays in the skies all around me, knocked my socks off, times ten septillion. I know you hear me electronically through my just typing this message to you right now; my endless unfathomable love!!!!!!!!!!!





The eleventh of February was a nasty ass botbar day, but the twelfth is closed officially as I write this document and life journal or do cassette tape journal number 25, 703, leaving me with a day non botbar following that severe and horrific nasty botbar day, and why not, day number 11, and botbar and 11 are quite synonymous. When I began in late July somewhere, back in 1982, doing what I called, my life charts, and rating days, their were four ratings that half of them altered a lot and half did not. Those two that changed radically day by day and month by month, were called GENERAL LIFE and MOODS AND ATTITUDES. Rating all parameters from lowest rating of number 1, through highest rating of number 5, meant that when both of these last two parameters were bottom of the barrel, or one-one, notice I hate even writing the number eleven or higher numbers that contain all freaking ass ones, but yes, this officially means, at least to freaking me, BOTBAR!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what led the powerful broadcaster, Mister Ted Turner, to along with his nasty wife, Jane Fonda, pull that monster ass stunt on me at the ball-bark that night in 1993 when the Philadelphia Phillies were playing their Atlanta Braves, as one of their HOME GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!





OK, here is the situation Inspector Louigee Kent Super Henderson, and for the record, on the record, and by the record, as I used to say from the early eighties through the middle late nineties onto the life journal on cassette tape, and later also on tape as the extended non internet New Testament of Morianity, or the Morianity Bible.







The reason we remain a TYPE-O-Civilization on that scale of theirs, in the scientific community, is simple on the face of it, and that is where it stops being simple, as science refuses to skip steps while trying their experiments, which inhibits them major, and retards their growth at alarming geometric rating scales. They refuse to communicate directly with the subatomic particle most intelligent and most responsible for the entire creation of all of cosmos and our human interactiveness with it, the ELECTRON. No, she will not respond to a letter-number transposition, and this is why those who have tried all sorts of similar things that I did back in 1983, continued this research in any way. The very concept was abandoned. But she is highly intelligent, wants to communicate directly, but does not live in our ''large or bigger than the atom size'' reality. Being less than one atom, as one electron, she never sees our reality our way, and this needs to be adjusted for, in order to communicate with the true ''alien intelligence'' that so many are and have been searching for, for so long, out there light years away into the great expansion all around this world, called deep outer space and cosmos. In a nutshell, electrons need to be taught to manipulate a random number generating machine, where series of digits has larger meanings than single letters, or entire sentences or concepts. I have never tried photos in the new digital age, but if the quantum people want to advance this world of ours to a Type One Civilization within our lifetimes, I would be willing to bet that applying a series of lab experimentation using this, would indeed bring us to or dam near this point on the scale. The reason I bring this up is the old saying that a picture is worth a thousand words, and this is more than true, and with our new word of digital everything, the random number generation would fit into this, and this is not an invention of me alone, as already, this is done, and the few who know what I am speaking about here, do indeed know, it is electrical photography, but it needs to become a human connected to electron interaction, and go beyond what they now are doing. I would have tried all this myself, but those who refuse to believe what I say next, simply are incorrigible and will not relent on the issue, but I know it is totally true, and that is the Huntington Curse is preventing me from doing this and many more things that I have desired to do for many any mother fucking years. I am lucky to survive and remain three percent sane and not living under a local bridge. Only I know why this curse is here, and have made it no secret. I told the entire fucking world that this is a huge game of the gods, and this is done as a necessary distraction, keeping their focus out of eternal hell, or being aware that there existence is endless, since we are simply existing entities in a timeless void, all of us, and the condition of immortality is not a gift of the gods, but a curse to anyone who knows, and understands, certain knowledge; or has eaten fruits from one of the trees in Eden, symbolically! How did you say that in 2006, Hyundai Corporation; DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH?









































The Double Horizon Knowledge Barrier, or DHKB, is a very powerful unpleasant truth, to many folks. The only way it can be circumvented in even the smallest way, is when we as a civilization, develop direct communication with the female part of energy, the electron. Humankind has a lot of personal hangups and traditions, and in recent times of say 3,000 or more years, in most locations on this globe, male dominance was absolute, with females subservient, but when things all began, it was as it is with just about all things in this material life, totally inverted. Naturally once things turned into this present curved direction, the original truth of the COSMOS, as MOTHER/DAUGHTER/ELECTRON 333, inverted to what else, but FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT? Give me a brake, Margie Leo and Kit Kat, in or not in late 1985!!! Hay , she was just a year too late, back at Woodbury Heights, right Samantha Codes Joe, yeah, Staples has that, and I got your message. You know, maybe it is me; maybe I need to come down off this high horse and learn to play the games. After-all, if it is good enough for the gods to figure out that it is the only distraction from hell that really works in the long run; then who is arrogant mortal Mark Wayne Mohr, to argue? I just can't understand it all yet, but I'll make you all a deal and give it a chance; and I'll give it the old college try, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes sir, Elder Hair of the great Utah Mormon Church, as one who knew your wonderful angel/android Moroni, personally in two lifetimes; permit me to now utter these simple related Gozzwald words of wisdom, besides letting it be and beatle, and those would simply be; ISIS-JUPITER HAS HER WITNESSES, AND NOW, SO TOO, I NEED MINE!!! Really, what else after this, can be said; Twin Dowd Goldsmith Twilight Zone; other than perhaps that I am madly in love with my wonderful moon???????????





WOW, RHM, let me go here now for a quick seck.

MEOW-MEOW---PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER-660.



MY MATCH-BOOK LIST OF ITEMS FOR PCN-660 ARE AS FOLLOWS, DEAR DIARY FROM 1983 ADEG, BUT NOT ET, © OFFICE EXAMINERS!!!!!



FREDERICK HINGER, DREAMS, POLICE, BERLIN, WEALTH, ESTELLE ANDERSON, MY ENEMIES WERE SCARED THAT I.





As that gorgeous young Jamaican girl from my daughter's OH-MAROLA-9 movie said it so perfectly, ''Let's explore this''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I wanted to know from the great GAWNUM, why the markets were racing back up, and I never bothered to explain details as I used to do on much earlier journal cassette tapes, now lost to either the fibbies or the gods only know who. Remember my question the other day, when I asked, WHY IS THE STOCK MARKET FLYING ON A SUPER RALLY FOR OVER A WEEK AFTER A NICE DROP??????????????????????





Well, explorers, exploratrons, and lovely Jamaican girls all alike; shall we examine this indeed, with the accuracy and perfection of the combination, if fathomable, of Bruce Pennock, and his biggest fan, Mariah Carey. Hay if I am wrong, I'll suck this all up!!!!!!!





1)FREDERICK HINGER, 2)DREAMS, 3)POLICE, 4)BERLIN, 5)WEALTH, 6)ESTELLE ANDERSON, 7)MY ENEMIES WERE SCARED THAT I.



Now that we have these 7 items from the matchbook for PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER-660, numbered from 1-7, it is time to set sail for Jamaica, and get into this a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





None of you have a tiny clue about STM, and if I even started to go here, the entire world, if they COULD fathom any of it, would go nuts and crack up like an ancient fragile thin large glass vase, smashing a hard kitchen floor from a four foot high cabinet shelf. Man I can hear the sound inside my fucked up head, at C-SQ!!!!!!!!!!!



My Photo



On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views – 2920

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2014




MY BLOGS:










YES, JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE NUMBER 25,703 will now continue on by exploring these numbers, in Gawky's answer to me. Let us explore number 5, my very favorite reason for obvious life charted reasons from 1982-1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Number 5 is WEALTH. Well, Mikey was standing to inherit a nice hunk of loot from a relative who passed from this veil of dreamy tears and onions, Detective Stabler; but learned right around the time that the DOW swung back up after bottoming out somewhere in the fifteen threes or fours, that this woman, Misses Upchurch had left her entire fortune, which was quite massive, to the Salvation Army. Well, I love giving to a good cause myself, but that kibosh'd the hell of Mikey and me doing the GAWNUM, and another shot at me making it, in this life, in this fucking cunt eating lifetime, BLOWN TO HOT ASS HELL, CUBED AT LOTTERY CUBAN DAD ATLANTIC CITY HOOKERVILLE, not far from the Callio Water Company that is AKA the ACMUA, as well as a nice view down the way and out of the rear bedroom window, straight to my wonderful awesome distant phase four cousin Donald's hotel, the great Trump non KRASSLE CASSLE MARINA, and if anyone can buy into these wild super ass coincidences, then I say unto you, mahm and sir, GODDESS BLESS YOU 4 SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There went the PCN-660 Upchurch Estate or the (WEALTH). When I am done, anyone that does not believe in the GAWNUM, is either quintessentially stupid beyond hope or repair, or intentionally incorrigible with attitude and hatred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now number 7 is real fucking childsplay. ''MY ENEMIES WERE SCARED THAT I''----------was going to make it, and the HUNTINGTON CURSE SAYS THAT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO FUCKING CUNT MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD, NOT EVER; NOT IN ANY TINY WAY; and you all know what happened to me when for the first mother fucking time ever, in 1986, in roulette in Atlantic City, I started to make it; and POW, my life as I knew it, WAS FOREVER OVER, California Dude of Eternal Physical Hellish Trolley Car Youth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll give you a day at the Huntington Beach, shit, I'll tie your arms and legs. Dig a hole, shove you in, cover you up, and shine a fucking Microsucks light-bulb in your ass when they find your fucking skeleton, whoever pulled all this off over the last million cunt eating fucking years, YO! But how did one second go from cranberry's to blueberry's, up here in 2014, fuck 1986, that's ancient cunt sucking history, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this salvation army shit is what it is, ISIS KING; then why did an attorney originally contact Mike Patterson and his brother Joe, to begin with back around last summer time? Does anyone else see the Incollingo Grocery Store of Egg Harbor, New Jersey in all of this, with the vanilla and chocolate BLUCRAN STM alteration cupcakes, or Professor Kaku, sir, are we really the only two poor pathetic butt-wipes who have to live inside this cage within a cage, in eternal HELL, my great New York City friend?????????? You know the laughs just keep chasing me endlessly up a flight of stairs too, Professor, and you know why, I know you know why, as you are a highly intelligent dude, Professor. Who got me those transdimensional clothes that hang in a little closet space area right next to where my bed is here in this studio apartment? BINGO, you remember the blogs I wrote late in 2012's September, with the clothes and playing a game of SSJKK in Atlantic City, and ending up with her singing a new song to me, one that I just remembered tonight during th beautiful electrical storm. It was called, ''YOU'LL BE CROSSING OVER'', only she was not doing a harmony part, nor was this some techno-pop production. WHY ME, PROFESSOR KAKU, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Why is this powerful awesome goddess driving me nuttier than 1000 miss AT&T Blake's all put together, oh great sir?????????????????????? Now we could explore onward more, into #2-DREAMS, or even #6-Estelle Anderson, and yes, I misspelled it leaving out an 'L', but I didn't leave out an 'N', but then, do you want to say it or should I finish this, Lenny Briscoe? If I continue on with this journal tape 25,703, I am going to end up so angry, the entire computer will be hurled right through the fucking window and I will be with the POLICE, yes, number 3. So let me shut up right now, Shorty MacInvondi, and Steve Moroni, and Robert McGuire, and my pal, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, as the Twilight Zone is calling my name, YO, and we don't need more late April twenty-eleven twisters, do we, Music Daddy Copyright Examiners of the early nineteen-eighties??????????????? Oh yes, I remember the entire thing, you EXPLORATRON from the other day, the first and third songs on the most recent copyrighted tape, as you said and to quote you. Well, guess what, I have shit up my sleeve too, YO, and it is not gonna' be too pretty!































Laugh on now 'Doctor' James Garrigan, or wasn't it 'Mister' back then in 1968, YO?

Less than 10 accidents-----\/

10 accidents----------------------\/

15 accidents----------------------\/

20 accidents----------------------\/

more than 20---------------------\/

Take the AT&T PLEDGE, no texting or journal recording, while behind the wheel, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment