Saturday, February 22, 2014

JOURNAL TAPE NUMBER 25,718






Very soon, I am going to throw away every electronic machine in my apartment, including this computer. These are all TOOLS OF SATAN, and I refuse to play HIS SICK TWISTED GAMES.



Now that this is off of my chest, the last few days were as all days, typical days of the Mountainpen, and very muggy and hot. My chem-cough has been very bad for a solid year, and I figure that shortly I will be dead and gone, and good riddance to this horrible show of misery and woe. The doctors are not all mighty perfect. Many peeps were given three months to live and the patient lived for 20 years. Others were told they are fine and can run a rock chucking marathon, and they go and drop dead a day or two later. My asshole new nabes have been in and out all day long, and night long, day after day after day. Three new peeps in the last 6-12 months are down the hallway, and they are real nut cases. What else is bunt tapping new, though?



Monday, I'll mail the crap to the Social Security Office, their one one one one one form, yeah right, whatever, Congressman old buddy from seventy five. Hay, I have no power to do living smelly squat, I just report the darn news, sort of like you sir Gadfly, I do not create it or change it, or I sure try not to. We all do, just by inhaling our next breaths. In my case, my chemtrailitus will stop that soon enough. Godda' luv those enemies of mine, huh Prince? Well, I'm glad if I can make the smallest bit of difference for the better, in this messed up situation, whatever this is, as for me, I am not going to tell you that I have any answers, go find your own. If you want better news reporting, many blogs out there will do this for you, go to my old buddy the gadfly for starters.



The lady came to clean my apartment, and things are all sparkly nice, fresh smelling too, WEEEEEEE. She even put junk on the remnant carpets I have laid down in here, and vacuumed over it, and it smells like a million dollars. WOW, ''I'm impressed'', Aunt Geraldine Cuss-word Groundhog! Yeah, Gadfly, I hear there is a price on his head, along with Zimmy; good. Who needs roadkill and murderers all around us when there are enough tears and fears and jeers lurking all around us and our loved ones? Sure there are two sides to all stories, I really do believe that. Still, put me on a jury and someone is going to swing from a rope or see one hell of a lovely tall blond with long eyes right after the switch gets pulled down. Sometimes we are all put in a no choice deal, and end up judged by 12 or carried by 12, as the old saying goes. Well, like death itself, if that is the number that pops yup in your roulette ball life game, then ping, there it is Ziggy Malyeska, or as you might put it quite well back in 1969, ''That's the way it goes''!



















FEBRUARY 23, 2014,

SUNDAY MORNING AT 1:15,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 68 DEGREES FNHT.

















JOURNAL CASSETTE TAPE NUMBER 25,718

























There are three people I may be suing shortly, and will keep the journal updated as time passes. These are good law suits, I have evidence that will put them in jail and get me paid money for what was done to me. No one needs to know any details. I am tired of being persecuted. It has gone on for somewhere between freaking 30 and 60 years, and I'm sick of it.















Thank you so much for coming around to see me, two straight days in a row, lovely beautiful LIGHTNING, (Diana Arteemis). You mean the worlds to me, and way beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The past nights have been filled with wild dreams about both of my daughters, and many things from my past, in many parts of the multiverse. My distant cousin knows what I am saying when I say this for the record. I've got your number, cuzz. Some of this worked out really ashame for both of us, as you ended up right all along, just in reverse, and all the others in town are too scared of the MILITUFORCE to ever make any real significant changes there in town. They know the terror. I do too, and so do you. But I know now that you WOULD have the darn testicles, to really come out and do some wild stuff that would just possibly get things moving back on the track for all of us. OK, Queen Irene, so it all happened, so did Doctor L&O Rogers propey laugh-juice and the circus-suit giant man, and all of it. Yes, here is why I did all of this, misses Gaines, OK? Because my Microsucks Light-bulb Hacked Doppelganger inside me, got control of me, and along with my great wonderful awesome cousin, we brought a lot of things into this universe, even mixing certain things together, like cooks in a kitchen. This is why I am taking it all apart, forever. I have had it with Satan abnd his dam games. That's Y, Jimmy Burr, OK, that is why, and give lovely Connie a big ass french kiss for me, bud! Dear Journal-Diary, tape number 25718, I am not feeling well today. I feel like a ton of bricks, along with the ES Building in Manhattan, has struck me down like a dog in the street. Gee, I wonder dog gone why; world, and Hyundai Corporation, of the 2006 DUH-CLUB???????????





Oh yes sir/mahm, those woods that day, and my dog Roseann, named after such a nice lovely girl from back in 1969's wonderful spring time; all that lovely electronic junk; man do I wish some meteor had come down and burned all of us up that day. Gee willagars, Jimmy Stuart Cement Pookah Wabbit. Golly gash darn, US © Office, back in 1988 and near time circa. No, I didn't say circus, Art Crane Antinass, but tanks for the great info back in ninety-one. Paula king tried to run us both down that day, and if you out here reading this, I know you remember her antics on that day at the super Walmart Store of Washington Township, New Jersey. Yes, why did so much horrible crap happen to me, whether I was with friends or a parent, in this exact area? Trying to run someone down is attempted murder, and then the darn police cover it all up by writing the re[port backwards, saying that I witnessed hearing the terror threat made by that Indian dude on 2 August in 1996, when it was my mom who heard this threat, ''I'm going to kill your son, and I'll kill you too if you don't get away from this truck''. It may be your playpen, JUJU, but in all truth, the police are not always perfect, and they do write things up wrong sometimes. I love your show, but I would never want you as my judge, because if the unusual happens to happen, and to me it does, all the time, you and Birdie would be throwing me out on my ear before I would get a word in edgewise. Oh well, I still enjoy watching your cool TV show.











Folks, and Gina from jail, WEEEEE, and hang in there with us poor old Huntington's, big lovely girl!!!!!!!





One of my very favorite old time television shows from a while ago, half a century or so; was about twin teen girls, and was called, “The Patty Duke Show”. The continuous plot on many episodes revolved around the teen girl Patty duke, and her twin, and how they on numerous occasion would fake out other people; pretending to be the other twin. Still and all, twins are so radically different from each other on many areas, folks; and now on top of that, just imagine regular babies that grow up into adulthood, and go into life; and realize how nobody sees the very same basic world, the same. Along with this being a fascinating truth, lays the very unfortunate garbage for me; that no one believes any of my wild fish stories, as they're considered to be. There are times I will not deny, that I find myself thinking, 'GEE, if only 100 precise twins of me were right here, then someone would listen to my plight'. Well, hyperspace can pull of a miracle like that, but it is a highly unlikely event, still; weird stuff goes on, and I am leaving that right there, for right now, lovely LOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Yes my friends and my fiends, I am a lot like that dude telling the world his simple truth, using his car and his bumper sticker just below his license plate; on that night back in fucking late 1987. Dave Roth and I happened to be driving around and for the gods only know what reason, this had a profound effect on Dave, and he laughed about it both on the telephone as well as with me in person, for years, oh yes, he was just trying hard to be himself, and letting all of the local ho's and bitches know it, and for the life of me, I say GODDESS BLESS, TINY TIM, and bigger Tim of 2010 DREAMLAND in FLORIDA, land of the great flowers, transdimensional fruit festivals that explode, and so much more, right Joe Berrios from good old 1989 and 1990?????????

















Powerful forces are surrounding me. They do not have to throw me up on walls and into high mounted air conditioning units such as was done to me in my mom's apartment in 1976, for me to know the are around. They do not have to put fear in supernatural quantity into me in sufficient amounts to make me run outside and away from my apartment such was done many times in Philadelphia, in that center city apartment back in 1963. I am at an age in this lifetime or astral-dream-down, where I can feel stuff and know stuff, absolutely and fully, without suffering the direct effects of it.





The big reason for life turning on a dime, magnetically against me; late in the final days of last freaking August, is no different than at other major bumps in my monstrous road trip through hyperspace and life in the multiverse, a life just like yours folks, only you are not aware of it all, but the reasons are one reason, and the forces of all jit eyes, and all of that, is but one force, and I have labeled it way back when these blogs and tapes all got started, and I was never shy about using the label, in all of my talks and discussions; EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND. I used to marvel and drool at the miracles, and it was Ron Wirtz at the CCPO in New Jersey, who told me, “It's not such a big deal when you know the trick”. The crap done to me year after year that would make all the popes in Catholic history commit suicide, all is explainable with the ESS, but still, this leaves the riddle of WHY ME, just because some powerful stuff is indeed out there somewhere, why me? YYYYY am I the target of so much of this? The only possible answer is that I am crazy or else I am the center of the universe. You would rather think, we'll go with door number one. I of course totally know that it is door number two. The only person besides me that knows this with assurance, on this Earth, is my cousin. He's not gonna' tell. So where are you when I need you, Hyundai corporation, or Walmart Shannon for that matter, Fonty-Boy?





5555555555555555555555555555555555.



I have my monitor blocked for this page eleven of eleven, HA HA HA HA HA, JANE BANE!!!!!!!!!











BIO STATS AS OF FEBRUARY 8, 2014:



Pageviews today
23
Pageviews yesterday
43
Pageviews last month
2,388
Pageviews all time history
37,451













BIO STATS AS OF JULY 24, 2014







Pageviews today
234
Pageviews yesterday
432
Pageviews last month
8388
Pageviews all time history
371942







Ladies and gentlemen, Sarah is not gay, and saying her name twice, or some similar pronunciation; is not going to change the truth about quantum parallel realities, or transdimensional hyperspace multiverse. I will tell you to look for the number 9, because this will be a number that is very significant to many parallel universes, maybe even this one. No one is capable of photographing 30 South Plaza Place in Atlantic City, New Jersey, and having it come out clearly. You can get the block and the air view, but not the house. I don't care how powerful the forces of Thirty-sixth Avenue, of San Mateo, California; all are. There are mixes in ingredients that make some real wild alterations in time and parallel universes, and the space that contains all of this, or hyperspace. I will go wash my hands now, and then maybe, just maybe, allow my cousin to finish out his life here, without me turning new tapes in a backward direction. He must promise to do something for me in return. He must activate his own buttons. And to think I was really a fly on the wall a month from now while Mizz Grant told how totally crazy I really am. Thank you, you are so kind. The rest of the dream, well Timmy my boy, that can wait, just like Emmit, 3030, Toy-land, Never Never Land, and Iowa-Heaven-Costner. No, Mister Macy, I am tired of glorifying your family, and the Callio family, forget it, as JUJU would say or scream it, so well. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!













I do not have to wait for twenty-twenty-nine to hear certain wild songs, or cut and paste things into a blog, Ed and Chris. How about those deers, magazine articles, and guard reports, AC. Bill said, ''Mark, you spit in the guys cereal''. I said, what bill, I didn't do anything? He said, oh yes you did, he saw you writing that report. Oh Lordess, should I worry about getting myself shot, or maybe my pals, the Lewis's will come over with DEEZY and all of them can lift me up and tell me I don't like them. You know what, maybe I don't like all these folks so much, but I wish them all well. This is their world, and I just want to get out of here, mister Callas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





























Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)









MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.















ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK RIGHT NEXT TO THOSE LITTLE FREAKING BULLETS.



About me:








Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
Gone with the wind, the winds of war, time travelers from our future

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?







An angry mother.



Also, a little philosophy for you is as follows:





At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of, is that you cannot be sure of anything.























































































My Photo



© MARK WAYNE MOHR, AND HIS BLOG, 2006-2014




















MIDDIE ISISCYLLA HAS REVEALED TO ME, A MAJOR PIECE OF WISDOM; THAT MY MIND COULD NOT HAVE COME TO PRODUCE, WITHOUT HER GREAT HELP, AND I KNOW THAT AS SURE AS I SIT HERE, TAPPING AWAY ON LITTLE BLACK SQUARE KEYBOARD KEYS, WEEEEE!









This entire computer nonsense is for the birds. Folks want to remain way to secretive, and to me, it is silly and stupid, like we are all 6 year olds playing spies and agents. This is not James Bond, this is a real world, and I am going to be rapping all of this up. I have NO SECRETS!

Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity; Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:






No comments:

Post a Comment