Tuesday, December 3, 2013

SUPER BOTBAR MCDOWELL FCC, DYING UTTERANCE, LEGAL DECLARATION
















DECEMBER 3, 2013,

TUESDAY NIGHT AT 9:52

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 64 DEGREES FNHT.





TITLE OF THIS SERIES OF BLOGS:-------

THE MAGIC TOOL THAT CAN PREDICT DOW JONES PRICES WITH 80%+ ACCURACY, ENDLESSLY, AND IS MY PERSECUTION, IN THE UNITED STATES; SINCE THIS BEGAN IN 1986







NOW FOR DETAILS ON THIS SUPER FUCKED UP DAY”











IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS TO EVEN A FUCKING MORON THAT THE MILITUFORCE IS GOING TO TOTALLY FUCK UP MY CUNT LAPPING FIFTY-NINTH COCK SUCKING BIRTHDAY, AS THEY JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT DOING THESE DEMONIC MONSTER ASS WICKED FUCKING THINGS TO ME, IT HAS GONE ON NOW FOR ABOUT THIRT MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAM PUSSY CHEWING YEARS NOW AND IS NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL I AM LAID TO MOTHER FUCKING REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





They began this attack one day before I will turn age 59 on Wednesday the fourth day of December. I'll never forget the one in 2008 and 2010. By totally shutting the fuck up, miraculously, 2009 permitted me to escape that birthday unscathed, still, and without any typographical errors, I will not confiscate or obfuscate or try to anyway, a single soul, and will tell things the way that I totally fucking know, is all true, no matter how cut eating unfathomable and totally unbelievable and inconceivable it all may sound to you, my friends out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Before I get into shit, as soon as I published my earlier blog for today, this fucking apartment became hell with continuous in and out bullshit and noise and shouting. A year ago, all this was coming from dirt bag James across from me, and now it seems to be all coming from my next door guy, Stanley, and all of his friends. It is so ashame in this country, I cannot say the truth without being a racist. If I say I'm the only honky up here and no one likes me, I am automatically a fucking racist. The trouble is I can say something else but it is a lie. Only being a ''PC-RACIST'' is the truth, nothing fucking else. I am not liked by all of them, because to them I am fucking WHITE, Jewelly. If only they understood my ancestry on my father's cunt lapping side of the MOHR line in this dirt bag family, only no one does, no one wants to, and it is not to the advantage of any of my powerful enemies, for any of this fucking cunt eating truth to ever get publicly out to this fucking ass cruel world. But it's OK for me to be gang raped at the shore, huh DANGEROUS FIELDS OF GOLF MOVIES?















I knew I was in trouble when a nasty fire alarm awoke me this morning at around nine or so before the opening fucking cunt eating hell bell on Wall Street. Again at 10:07 this evening, I am getting FIRE ALARM NUMBER 2. This shit had all fucking stopped, this is all FUCKING CUNT EATING BIRTHDAY PERSECUTION, and I know it Mizz Bondi as sure I sit here typing out this fucking message of death-hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



There have not been two fire alarms in one less than 24 hour period in a good number of weeks. Naturally, between this neighborhood hell and the all day hell outside with major ground and aerial assault huge hyper fucking time, I AM DECLARING MY FIRST SUPER BOTBAR FOR DECEMBER ON THE THIRD DAY, BRINGING ME TO A FUCKED UP 33% MPB FOR 12-2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This entire building seems to have all banded together and totally hates my cunt eating fucking guts, and I am packing my shit up and this is no hoax this time, as when my lease is up in a few cunt eating months, sir Harry Callas, as you used to put it so well on television at ballgames, ''I'M ADAHERRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





It is 10:13 and the FIRE DEPARTMENT is now on scene, Florida State Police and Mizz Bondi, and the fire alarm is deactivated, number two, and I'll bet you all there will be at least one more before 3 tomorrow morning and a lot more throughout the day tomorrow, mahm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Life is so cunt eating wonderful when they back off of me for even 2 or 3 cunt lapping days and leave me the shit eating christ alone, just 2 or 3 days, MIZZ BONDI, FBI, ACLU, ANYONE ELSE WHO MIGHT GIVE A WICKED STINKY FUCKING SHIT, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







The reason these diseased MILITUFORCE pricks activated the TOOTHACHE-MAJOR BUTTON on early Sunday morning, was because I was going to see Mike up on the island and also, they fucked up his car and it would not start, and he needed me to help him get him over to his local mechanic, and because of my tooth agony on that day, I kept my phones all off the hook, and he had to have a neighbor friend of his help him out, but on top of that, he is leaving fort Pierce and will be living in Miami, he leaves tomorrow late in the afternoon, and this is why I went up to visit with him today, and while there, the enemies POURED ON A FUCKING AIR SIEGE with deafening helicopters and noisy private loud piss bubble airplanes, flying at roof top illegal NSA LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can do anything they please, and with our money, they never get SNOWED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do not have to legally report any of their stealth ops to the congress of the United States, it is a perfect game for these evil fucking Astral Plane gods who body snatch their way into mortal life, and have set up these black file cove agencies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah if only the PayPal founder could be so awesome and lucky, EHH Sinkhole Charlie???













On my errands, my first stop today was to the Housing authority office to pay my rent. Then I went to the tax collector DMV place, to pay my 2014 auto registration. Down in Florida, you pay birthday to birthday, I usually go a day or two before my birthday. Then I went to the food store, Publix, then I put fifteen dollars of gasoline into my vehicle, and then I went to Mike's place up on Hutchinson Island. A giant gorgeous pussy went out of her way at the registration office to be right in my way and pretend she did not see me, I was born at night, not last night. Giant girls were all over everywhere, or really extra tall ones, and many stared at me. I ignored them all, I do not have one fucking bit of romantic interest, I will be 80 years old in 21 years, give me a fucking break, you sick ass world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Super loud crash level airplanes stalked me at every place that I went to. Those that laugh at me about all this, my question to them is so simple, it sucks wind backward, at fucking light speed. Why does it correspond with the rest of the brutal attack, and for 30 years or so now; and on non attack days, all is normal around me; downstairs, upstairs, and chased stairs? What an imagination I have, you yoyo's!!!





McDowell, you and me and our fucking tape recorders, how the hell did I end up taping my daughter at her fence in 1972 and you end up head of the great government's FCC?????? Just how is all of this fucking shit happening, folks? Hay, I'm asking you, as if I had all the answers here, I would be the happiest fucking little prick in Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







After leaving mike's place, I stopped at the SUBWAY for an Italian Hoagie, which was my din din for the night, Mizz Davis Dearest. Then I* blogged the last blog, and then came a NABE ASSAUKLT that still is ongoing, dirt bag next door and his loud shit drug pals, and something has happened just since summer time with us, as he seems to not like me, and he seemed to be OK with me once. All I can think of is that he was the one who had been pirating my internet and phone signal somehow. I do not know, an cannot accuse. All I want to do is get to fucking South America, and will be slowly packing up my shit to get the fuck out of this wicked and totally evil country as the next couple months tick by. They JUST WON'T FUCKIN G LEAVE ME ALONE HERE, it's never ever been this fucking cunt sucking terrible, folks, YO!



















My next blog will contain my Q&A with the great panther cat of astral fucking wisdom, as I fully cock sucking intend to ask him why I was persecuted so badly on this third fucking December day, after 4 days of non-botbar, 11-29, 11-30, 12-01, and 12-02!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







MAGNESONIC---------------------------ALL GENERAL ORDERS, ALL SPECIAL ORDERS. MAX OUT YOUR POWER PULL GAIN LEVELS TO 11.8 IPNS. YOU ARE ON A MAJOR CRUSH SINGE PUNISHMENT DESTRUCT ORDER, ON AN 'I' TO 'D', AND IF WE PUT THESE LETTERS BACK BEFORE THEIR ALPHABETIZED PROPER ORDERS, ONLY THE GREAT 1983 © EXAMINERS, KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS INCREDIBLE FAMILY. THE ADVICE I GAVE ABOUT NOT FUCKING AROUND WITH MAGNETICS, HELL, WHERE WAS MY GREAT MIRROR THAT NEEDED TO BE DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME, MISTER SIDNEY COHEN CROWN?????MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM---open command Maggie, hear my voice print on the vowel letter of 'E' for your empowerment tones from AT&T in 1983 through ZDT-STM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



G-901, G-189, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





YOU WILL BE SORRY WHEN THE HUGE FUCKING EARTHQUAKES AND TWISTERS AND VOLCANOES ALL WIPE OUT YOUR FUCKING ASS WORLD, YO YO YO YO!!!!!!











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment