Monday, December 16, 2013

PRIVATE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR, AAAF
















DECEMBER 16, 2013,

MIDDLE MONDAY AFTERNOON AT 3:33

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 68 DEGREES FNHT.











PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR AAAF











IF I WERE THE LITTLE BABY IMMATURE GARBAGE THAT WOMO-MILITUFORCE IS, THEN I WOULD REALLY HAVE SOME SERIOUS MOTHER FUCKING PROBLEMS. THEY, AS I KNEW THEY FUCKING CUNT WOULD; ARE PERSECUTING ME HEAVY TODAY, WITH MANY LOUD FUCKING DOORS AS WELL AS LOTS OF CHEMTRAIL AND PLANES AND MAJOR MOTHER FUCKING SKY PERSECUTION. WHEN I WOULD NOT DO WHAT THEY WANTED ME TO DO LAST NIGHT DURING THE OTHER MAJOR NABE-DOOR ASSAULT, I ALREADY KNEW, I'D FUCKING CUNT HAVE ANOTHER DAY JUST LIKE THAT OTHER TIME I DISCUSSED, WHERE WHEN I WOULD NOT WATCH SOME SHIT THEY WANTED ME TO, AND KABOOM. AT LEAST I UNDERSTAND MY CRY-BABY FAMILY AND ENEMIES, AND THAT IS ONE TINY FUCKING CUNT STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, CHASED, OR UNCHASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I could use some help, in case you are out here, PAM BONDI, STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, and all local CRIME STOPPERS, and POLICE DEPARTMENTS. Thank you in advance for anything that you may do for me to get these fucking pricks off of me!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking sin. Zimmerman kills people and goes right on causing trouble all over the place, in and out of Florida, and his sleazy girlfriend kisses and makes up with him and forgives him, and nobody wants to send this bastard to jail for a second, yet I know as sure as dogshit fucking stinks, that if I were to walk around town today, spitting on the sidewalk once in a while, I WOULD FIND MYSELF LOCKED UP FOR A LONG TIME WITH NOBODY TO FUCMKING HELP ME.



All I ever ask of a soul is, just don't expect me to believe in reap and sow or the bible, or GOD for that matter. I mean really, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I, UNLESS I AM THE BIGGEST DAM ASS FOOL IN THIS MULTIVERSE???????????


No comments:

Post a Comment