Thursday, December 12, 2013

PRIVATE LIFE JOURNALS OF MWM, THANK YOU GOD 4 BEING SUCH A FUCKING PRICK


'THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING SUCH A FUCKING PRICK'







DECEMBER 11, 2013,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 10:20

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 70 DEGREES FNHT.





THANK YOU SEABOTTOM. I ALWAYS DID BELIEVE IN YOU. WE NEED TO TALK SOMEHOW, about W----U radio, and those tapes from the nineteen-nineties.





Yesterday, I was under too much horrible fucking siege from the MILITUFORCE, to tell how it had been exactly 4 years t the day, that I awoke at a I-95 rest stop, where I had slept since arriving by car in Jacksonville, Florida the night before close to midnight, and found this cozy rest stop to relax my fucked up weary bones for a few hours. I thought I arrived in paradise for a few hours, and was struck extremely hard with a powerful punch from mister Reality, as the hours passed along after being awakened by a very nice highway trooper who asked me if I was all right, as they really do not want folks to sleep at rest stops other than for maybe four hour maximum cat naps. It is all one huge con game with those with money, all aiding each other, perhaps not even realizing what they are doing consciously, and seeing it from their vantage point of not allowing bums to stink up their society and its 'beauty'. They really want you to check into some 200 a night hotel near highway exits. Fine, we all would like to do this as well, hot meals, hot baths, comfy beds, the works. But again, there goes hard puncher Mister fucking Reality, to greet us all. Ouch!



As I continue along with PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL, AAAB, I awoke without incident an almost an hour ago. I need to put a few things on this record, RIGHT NOW, lovely LOO-10-ant, Anita Corecedin. I did not ask to get born. I did not ask to be in this mother fucking family. I did not ask to share the burden of this family's cock sucking horrendous curse. No one ever asks me anything. I just get pushed around and shoved hard, right into one dogshit pile after another. If you picture fucking shit like this literally, this then is my six decades of life with one year shy. Yes December 4 was my fifty-ninth fucking birthday, and miraculously after a nasty December 3 botbar, it did not become a botbar times 2 birthday, as I had totally expected would be the cunt eating fucking case.



According to my friend Seabottom, he is not getting my e-mails. I knew there was some 'issue' to quote him, as it took several tries to send these things to him, and I was not getting the normal prompt from my Comcast system, saying, 'MESSAGE SENT'. What I am dying to learn from him, besides anything else we may end up discussing, so that we both may learn important things from each other, is his story about what he personally can tell me of how my internet fame began to spread, before my actual blogging became well established, all through the passing around of a cassette tape that somebody labeled as I did no such thing, ''The meaning of life''. He tells me he knows a thing or two about it, and I am going half nuts for 6 weeks give or take waiting to hear. I am listed in the telephone book, and everyone knows my name and my location, Mark Mohr, Fort Pierce, Florida. Why the old method cannot be used, I will never live long enough to understand, as my WOMO enemies can and do, hack everything, but the phone is the least hacked thing. Even if I am speaking and the enemies suddenly disconnect a call, you simply have an arrangement from the start of the call of which party calls back and which party stays off the phone and waits for the callback. If however, anyone insists on the new age way of doing this only, here are the pitfalls and the best ways to try it. First, my blogs are hacked big time, I do not always get my comments, half the time it takes a long time just to post a blog that should go up one two three, if I did not have someone or some thing obviously illegally suppressing this, and oppressing me illegally, in this evil nation. When I say this nation, it is a group of a number of top nations that have all combined, they may be called the G-20, I'm not sure, as it grows, and the number goes up as a result. But as for thos WFMU tapes, SLAM-SLAM-BANG, all, as usual, connects all. First it all connects into the most powerful world owners of the planet and their hub central station, Wall Street of Manhattan. Then it connects a family way to powerful and frightening to get into. Many people hero worship a few of its branches, and I am not saying that a few of its branches are not poisonous, to the contrary, they are both edifying and uplifting. But not all of these branches are anything close to any words of praise or positives. They destroyed my entire education, my entire adult life in every facet of it that is humanly imaginable, and on an don and on I could quite easily go with this. As for the sky assault of Wednesday, yesterday; a child with my knowledge on things, could see that coming. It was 1983 all over again. If I won't allow them to persecute me with their rotten EW junk, and instead shut it off, they turn around and say to themselves, OK FINE, we'll get this little bastard real good the following hours and days, or whatever. They don't actually say this, but their actions perfectly define this. If it happened once, twice, or even a dozen times over a 30 year period when it all started around April of 1983 give or take, that would be an acceptable mere coincidence to me, but not a grand fucking total of say 5,000 or 10,000 fucking times, 'no way-a, I say a'!









I have a prick from Chicago and its surrounding suburbs who is illegally harassing me on the telephone,calling and leaving a sound, something between an IP and a YIP. I have had this caller call me now on a total of 4 different numbers that I am going to list for the record, before taking this and the recorded off the voicemail system onto a tape, down to the local police, not that they will do one thing about it, as they never ever are willing to help me. It is OK for me to be illegally persecuted, just not OK for me to ever complain about it and ask to have it stopped and prosecuted. Here is the information on this same caller, using six separate and differing items and numbers that pop up on my caller ID screen on my AT&T land-line telephone:







EVANSTON, ILLINOIS----------------------------------- (847) 448-0006

UNAVAILABLE, 'CHICAGO'--------------------------- (773) 596-9777

UNAVAILABLE, 'CHICAGO'--------------------------- (630) 449-4282

UNAVAILABLE, 'CHICAGO'--------------------------- (312) 324-0278

ONLY NUMBER DISPLAYS------------------------ (224) 387-5686

THALES TRADING, 'CHICAGO'----------------- (312) 445-9619



The fifth number on this list is a Chicago suburb, Northbrook, Illinois.



My most recent call came in at just shy of a quarter past ten this morning, 12/12/13. I get about 5-10 of these every week and it began about 4-8 weeks ago somewhere. It is the very same played quick voice saying YIP or just IP, or in-between these two phonetics. The voice sounds immature and child like. I am now back again in the Sarah Callio days that began in 1983. There is no stopping it, I just hear it, and hit prompt 7 and it erases. I made a copy onto a cassette for the local PEEDEE to hear, but I know I am just as always, wasting my time. I do not think it is a creditor, and it is coming from Chicago and the surrounding suburban area of that city, in the great state of Illinois. Still, if my wonderful great Timeless satellite Droid-God is behind this, there is no stopping her, she can go to any place, to any time, be any age, be anyone, and do any thing. This sounds like I'm Fruitcake City and I know this, I also know it is true. For some reason, these same things that are said in holy bibles and ancient writings are totally acceptable, that is until somebody claims these miracles are surrounding them personally, for their entire life, right Dorothea Dario? Yes, she sure knows about having numerous operations licenses herself, she and hubby crook. They were two violent and evil peeps as young teens and adolescents, and went right on being total trash cubed.



Yes, as I said so perfectly in the mid late autumn of 1995, ''I do think it wise, that this book be made a part of the life journal of Mark Wayne Clark Mohr. This is the beginning of the book known as Morianity Bible. Morianity bible is as the name implies, a bible; a bible to sustain, to edify; perhaps save the very life of the author of this bible, at some critical time when without it, the author may commit suicide. A lot of things are difficult to find a point of origination. It's very difficult for me to tell myself or anyone else, where this pain, and these negatives in my life began. I've noticed it seems to be a trap, a negative within a negative, and I'm convinced that part of the thing that's working against me, the force, the thing, whatever is working against me, derives its power from a continual perpetuation of confusion. Keeping someone confused has won many a boxing bout. Confuse a business partner, confuse an opponent in a law case, and no genius is required to know the outcome, that the person doing the confusing has a great chance of winning''. THIS IS FROM the original Morianity Bible old Testament that was dictated at the highview Apartments, in Williamstown, New Jersey, onto C-90-cassette tapes. Only my first tape survived my trip to Florida.



I will most likely keep adding the continuing text from the dictation of the original 1995 Morianity bible, so I will have it posted safely and protected online, in case my family pulls another wild trick, and makes what little I have left to corroborate my tale of woe, all vanish into the hat of Harry Merlin Potter and the fucking gang!



Yes, my friend, Seabottom, if you do not want to look me up and phone me, that is cool, I accept the new age way despite not understanding it one bit, but as for that bizz about commenting on the blogs, well, you can try it, if it works, I guess we both will know in short order that indeed it does. If it does not work and I am unable to retrieve, please keep reading my blogs, and then comment on my e-mail, as I do seem so far to always get YOUR E-MAIL, just not the other way around. I need witnesses, I am not asking you to do this if you do not wish to get involved, but quite obviously, Mister Nick Comcast is the 'issue' to use your word there, of our difficulty in communicating. Wow, it is like being in the future and talking from trillions of miles away, whoever is stopping my entire life from being, is also stopping my ability to communicate successfully with other people. I can only assume the gods of this entire system are angry with me, and this dovetails everything back to the very opening of the BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN when 2006 was new.



Well Tiny Tim may want god or goddess to bless us all or whatever Charles Dickens wrote on his Christmas Carol, but I hope someday, my fellow planetary residents can understand in some small way and on some tiny level, that I am not the BAH-HUMBUG in Christmas. Christmas and holidays, and everything else around me for that mother fucking matter,just seems to have target me for the endless, ''WE HATE YOUR GUTS CLUB''. I think about trying to fucking kill myself every cunt lapping day, and have now for just coming up on 40 solid prick licking years. Those who hate me, merely prove that they understand absolutely nothing of what is being done to me, nor could they care in the least. Oh well, say Levy!

No comments:

Post a Comment