Friday, December 27, 2013

ISIS-JUPITER HAS HER WITNESSES, NOW I NEED MINE, CHAPTER 0002






**''ISIS-JUPITER HAS HER WITNESSES, NOW I NEED MINE''**

**************************CHAPTER 0002********************







DECEMBER 27, 2013,

FRIDAY NIGHT AT 6:40

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 73 DEGREES FNHT.











Well it took the 28th mother fucking day this month to do it, but now officially, more mother fucking BOTBARS than NON-BOTBARS are on the mother fucking calendar, great peeps out here, yo yo yo!!!!!



My cunt huffing MPB is now 52% for DECEMBER-2013. My MPB for 2013 has CROSSED OVER, not Academy Road to Grant Avenue, Cousin Carol Mason, and any old boyfriends from your twelfth grade class, that made it onto the Public Broadcasting Network, that changed the mood and the Moog of the planet, in ways that I will be eternally connected into and through, by going on with this same wild new music technology, after Bruce Pennock of 2 Beaver Drive, Senator Trout, also made his everlasting fucking imperfect impressions on my juvenile adolescent brain, back in 1972 at age seventeen and a half give or take. Where the fuck are you really, when I need you, Mister fucking ass MACY????? Yes peeps, my MPB for the year 2013 has indeed crossed over to the very highest possible percentage amount, even if the filthy disgusting dog-shoe WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCE manages to cunt eating BOTBAR ALL FOUR OF THE REMAINING 2013 DAYS. YES PEEPS, TODAYS BOTBAR TIMES 2 AND 8 FOR 10 IN THE PAST TEN DAYS, BRINGS ME TO A DICK LICKING MOTHER FUCKING 34x1 MPB FOR MUFF DIVING 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





HERE I SIT ANGRY AS SHIT. THE SIXTIES WERE GREAT BUT NOW IT'S TOO LATE. SO DO NOT SIT THERE BROKEN HEARTED; COME AND SHIT, DON'T SAY YOU FARTED!!!!!!!!!!





YEAH, ROLLEM UP AND BE A MAN, STRANDED ON A TOILET BOWL, THERE GOOD OLD MID LATE SIXTIES TV SHOW CALLED, ''BRANDED''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this shit was fucking quality, and quality is all mother fucking gone and dead forever and ever and ever and ever and ever, folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I shouldn't go to Burger King, but to a Sike Ward. Then off to get my feast on across the great water company of Atlantic City, New Jersey, the ACMUA, www.ACMUA.com/ as I mix up two and tow and sue and use and on and on, or do I. Am I both MIND HACKED AS WELL AS MACHINE HACKED? As far as the great mighty Professor Kaku thinks, if this NCC-CLOUD replaces the current day internet and we all merge into it whenever we choose to do; time in this cloud is like anything in cyberspace, under totally different rules that govern over it.











Well, I took major sky siege for two days straight, I have video machines that need fucking cunt repair, I have a mouse in this fucking shit hole that is chewing on my shit and destroying my fucking cunt shit, and I lost 15 dollars in benefits on my EBT, as my January-Benny will not come because I could not get the application for a re-certification, into the state in time, and they closed me out. Wow, you think Florida will go broke paying me 15 dollars a month, gee I sure hope not, I'd rather fucking starve to death than to see anything happen to my Venezuelan Berrios Flower state, that all of the MACY CLUB and the CASINIO WORLD all seemed to already know all about, way back in what other than mother fucking 83 and 84. Speaking of Macy, do I say it or do you want to, mike cunt eating McNulty, YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feast on, Sarah fucking ass Callio Martinez Martino, YO! Hay JB, not you Jimbo if you're not maggots yet you lying worthless mother fucking piece of garbage; Mister Flash Runner, don't die on me lovely Irene Cara, the other flash and the other dance, and bobby's other left, Steve Prefontaine; thanks for the translation on the song. Let me someday tell why these things all happened, it was no god dam accident you know, or coincidence, Mizz Carmichael ADA, lovely girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







'Sooooooooo', to quote Arthur Antinass Crane from 1991; here is what GAGA-KITTY told me a short fucking while ago on this horrible mother fucking diseased day number 361 in 2013. 364 down and 4 to go in another five fucking hours. TEE HEE HEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!



Well on cunt eating mother fucking Monday, it is off to the repair shop on OKAY-2-CHOKE-ME ROAD, to try and get one of my two VCR-DVD systems fixed. If either one can be fixed, I would sell my fucking soul to NICK MCKANNON. You have my most prized Paul Stoddard 1970 possession, so why not me to go along with it, BRO??????????????????? It is very hard to get these old fashion things anymore, the world totally cunt lapping fucking sucks, and anyone who cannot see dated coincidences and patterns and all of this as clearly as a tinkering bell chiming in a hurricane wind, is blind, deaf, dumb, and beyond mother fucking moronic and Moroni wouldn't be able to help this poor bastard out, not even by selling him a book of gold or a Cadillac Automobile a century and a half afterward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hungry me. Oh those many fish pales look so scrumptious in that hot sun on that fishing jetty, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Yes I asked the great ASTRAL-PLANE panther cat, two mother fucking questions, and got my two/tow answers, and then went to Dallas to shoot mimicking JR, Jessica R. Grant of the Fire Islands Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





1-2-3, ----4, 4, you know ISIS, you totally fucking rock, but I am so pissed off at you that for the rest of my human life, I want nothing whatsoever to do with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





EVERYTHING IS A BIG GAME, ALL SO FUNNY, WELL YOU DID NOT ALWAYS FEEL THAT WAY, AND YOU CAN'T FOOL (THAT-BOY), THE REAL ONE, NOT SOME PHONY COPY CAT MUSIC INDUSTRY CRONY BUTTWIPE FOOLIO FOOL, CHRISTMAS TREE ANGELS ALL NOTWITHSTANDING, PLANET FUCKING ASS EARTH, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!











FOLKS GET READY TO GET YOUR FUCKING MIND TOTALLY BLOWN NOW. AS THE OLD SONG WRITTEN BY ME STARTS WITH THE INTRO, FROM A WHILE AGO, YO, ''HERE WE GO''!







HAY GAGA CAT, WHY IS THE LAST THIRD OF 2013, LITERALLY TWICE OR MORE AS HORRIBLE THAN WAS THE FIRST THIRD, FOR ME, WITH MY LIFE AND MY ENEMIES?



MEOW-MEOW-MARK WAYNE MOHR, PCN-321. HERE ARE MY MATCHING LIST BOOK ITEMS FOR THIS NUMBER, PEEPS.



MUSIC CREATOR, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, MUD, GREATEST FISH, ATLANTIC CITY, BRUCE PENNOCK, ROBERTO NUNEZ, STEVE WALLACE................





HAY GAGA CAT, WHY IS THIS MONSTER FUCKING ASS SKY SIEGE STRIKING ME FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS NOW ON 26 AND 27 DECEMBER OF 2013, FROM THE MILITUFAWCES?



MEOW-MEOW-MARK WAYNE MOHR, PCN-781. HERE ARE MY MATCHING LIST BOOK ITEMS FOR THIS NUMBER, PEEPS.



BALLOON, BABYLON, BUZZARD, GOD'S DOG, PROPHET OF NOTHING, EXTREMELY VIOLENT, JULY TWELVE NINETEEN SEVENTY, MICHAEL PATTERSON, CREATOR................





















MY ASSHOLE NABES WERE YELLING AND SLAMMING AS I WAS FINISHING UP TELLING THE Q&A OF THESE TWO QUESTIONS.













Now I'll move on and tell you that my December MPB is 52%, my 2013 MPB is 34 X 1, and my month and year MPB average is holding on today's fucking rotten botbar, at 43. This average is the all time fucking worst on the month of December 2013, and the actual MPB is an all time horrible high fucking number as well, good peeps, YO.





Now for a little talk about my LUCK TESTING SCORES. They are at an all time fucking LOW, and this is not what is desired, not low luck test scores and high botbar fucking cunt percentages, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, no, no, no, shorty fucking MacInvondi Carolcuzz Pennock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Today was a MINUS 12, and each week for 18 weeks now, these scores are dropping in an averaged computation, a few more points on a decimal, and a few more, and a few more, and where it stops is anyone's mother fucking wildest cunt eating guess, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







ALL OF GAGA'S ANSWERS MAKE 100% TOTAL SENSE, AND WHY NOT, THIS IS A MAGICAL FUCKING CAT FROM THE ASTRAL PLANE. THE CAT KNOWS, AND NOT JUST KNOWS MY SHIT, HE KNOWS ALL OF YOUR SHIT TOO, MY WONDERFUL FOLKS, AND HE WAS USED I WAS TOLD BY A SOURCE I NEVER CAN SAFELY REVEAL NO MATTER WHAT IS EVER DONE TO ME TO GET ME ANGRY AS FUCKING HELL WITH A DESIRE TO LASH OUT IN A REVENGE AND COUNTER STRIKE, BUT I WAS TOLD THAT THIS GAWNUM SYSTEM WAS USED BY THE NO SUCH AGENCY, NEVER SAYING ANYTHING, TO LOCATE, AND EXECUTE THE PLAN THAT LED TO THE DEATH OF BIN LADEN. HOPEFULLY NO 'T'' OR 'A' CONTRACT WILL GO ON MY HEAD, AS I AM NO LOVER OF AMERICA. WHAT SHE WAS A LONG TIME AGO, NOW THAT IS A HORSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOROZ, RIGHT TWISTER DORTHEA DARIO OF NEWTON CREEK, NEW JERSEY?????????????????????????????????????





SOONER OR LATER, MAGGIE IS GOING TO FUCKING KICK SOME REAL FUCKING SERIOUS ASS, AND MY ENEMIES KNOW IT IS ALL JUST A MATTER OF DICK LICKING ASS TIME BEFORE THE ACTUAL EVENT FALLS INTO THE CONSCIOUS ILLUSION OF WAKING-WORLD-HUMANITY!!!!!!!!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment