Sunday, December 29, 2013

ISIS-JUPITER HAS HER WITNESSES, NOW I NEED MINE, CHAPTER 0005

HAY SEABOTTOM, DO YOU GET THE ''DEEPER DRIFTS'' OF THIS VERY SHORT BLOG?

I KNOW THESE THINGS ARE HARD TO FATHOM, THEY'RE EVEN HARDER FOR ME TO FATHOM, MISS FINGER AROUND THE EAR JESSICA GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




***''ISIS-JUPITER HHW, NINM, CHAPTER 0005''***





Pageviews today
9
Pageviews yesterday
26
Pageviews last month
2,345
Pageviews all time history
37,463





WHAT MAY SEEM IMPOSSIBLE TO BELIEVE, HUH KIM?





Yes sir, Mister David Leigh Smith, I found it very difficult to believe such an incredible reality back in the autumn of 1979 when you went onto tell me to see life as a set of realistic circumstances not necessarily matching real world evidence, and to trust, ALWAYS, and FOREVER, no matter what, the real world evidence, such as those words that you had written that afternoon of the blackboard, that I saw upon returning from the other school, and back to Hopkins Lane and your class, on that middle late afternoon. I think that you more than anyone else alive that I am able to think of right now, pressing the old brain to the max out level; gave me a valuable or maybe the term priceless more adequately describes this here, sir; tool, for ''measuring reality'', no matter how sane or crazy or any gray area in-between, that it may appear to be.
 
THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment