Monday, December 9, 2013

NEW BLOGS OF NEBNOOSHOO, NEVER SEEING JUST HOW MUCH WE HAD












DECEMBER 9, 2013,

MONDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:08

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 83 DEGREES FNHT.





TITLE OF THIS SERIES OF BLOGS:-------

THE MAGIC TOOL THAT CAN PREDICT DOW JONES PRICES WITH 80%+ ACCURACY, ENDLESSLY, AND IS MY PERSECUTION, IN THE UNITED STATES; SINCE THIS BEGAN IN 1986













NEVER SEEING JUST HOW MUCH WE HAD”



Words of beyond the ages wisdom, right US © Office-'83?



DOORS, DOORS, DOORS, OH WELL, at least they are not super banging today, Y---E---T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







And the danger would be great, and today would be too late, if we put the letter 'C' back before the letter 'B', or put the letter 'G' back before the letter 'B' But Now's the time to make it rhyme, and not to do so is a crime, the mountaintops are there to climb. Oh yes they are, wonderful great mighty KING FAMILY, oh yes they are!!!





OK-OK-OK-OK-OK, LATE GREAT ATLANTIC CITY JOHN??





Well, for reasons eternally unknown to me or Hawking or Einstein, or any of us; I am supposed to take a hose near the boardwalk, and wash myself off, even though I will come to my car fully dresses just as I am right now, JOHN KING, and may not even go to the beach. David Drugboy Washcloth Handswasharvest, sir, and ex-boss of mine, should I now take us to our diminishing power-level time ship, and say that we only can make it back now to this very day while I drive onto the parking lot of the KING DAVID HOTEL, or one of them, owned by the great and late, mister KING, with his great dogs on top of the roof of the WAYV Building, overlooking Mitch Williams Baywatch Levy Tower of the great ALMIGHTY ATLANTIC CITY BEACH PATROL, http://www.acbp.com/ and WEEEEEEEEEEE, doing this instantly brought up the LIGHT-BULB-HACK ON MY OPEN OFFICE 3.1 WORD PROGRAM ON MY P.C. THAT STANDS FOR SO MANY MANY MANY THINGS, LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY INGRID!





YES, MISTER WOW-NDERFUL MACY, a definite freaking W-----O-----W is most obviously deserved right about here, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeese Louise, Surfer Fonty old buddy, old pal.





I managed to ring the elevator button from outside, with all this going on, and this seemed to break or interrupt whatever or whoever was exploratronically having a total fucking cunt eating blast with me on the AWEN, or Astral World Entertainment Network. I may have a tiny miniscule audience on this realm, but my ratings on the Astral-Plane, so I've been told by the gods, is NUMBER-1, and have been. Gee, can anyone even begin to imagine why? Folks, today is a lot quieter than Sunday which got quiet after I posted my prior blog, and after horrendous BOTBAR SATURDAY; but still, the HUNTINGTON CURSE NEVER EVER goes away, and we all know that, or we should unless we're fucking ass total morons!!!!!!!





Ever since I added the TECHNO-TALENT onto my system with my KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL stuff, on the 28 day of August, LIFE FOREVER ALTERED ON A DIME, JUST LIKE IT FUCKING DID FOR ME BACK IN 1986, AND I AM SUPPOSED TO SEE A PURE SIMPLE COINCIDENCE TO ALL OF THIS, HUH FOLKS? GIVE ME A COCK KNOCKING STROKE BREAK WITH AN ELECTRIC SCREW!!!! OK, JOHN KING and RYAN, and Mister Bonjovi, and anyone else; do you in all honesty not see a totally and absolutely unmistakable non-coincidental AUGUST SITUATION here, despite being separated in freaking time and years, by an incredible 27, and 3 to the power of 3, as in the wild dream in 1984, given to me by LIGHTNING HERSELF, telling me and I quote her no verbatim, “27 is my number, little boy”. To her, I am her little boy, hay, whatever floats lightning's lovely boat, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







So beat those great Macy drums, Westchester State College, of either Pennsylvania or New York, as this is unknown, even to the all seeing Mountainpen, shoelaces, Pacific Avenues of Atlantic City, and all Mike McNulty's of the world, not withstanding. Oh and yes, it is time MMCN, YO, AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, and SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!! Cut me a big ass break, willya Margie 1985 Leo????????????????????????????









Thank you for translating the great flower song, Joe Flash Berrios. But why after that did you damage my automobile, and secretly bug me and record what I said, as Nate the Resident Manager told me he saw you do in late 1989 or early ninety thereabout, what gives here, my bratha????????????????????? Yeah, I'll say brother any way I want to, my father's great great grandparents were from Johannesburg and Lisbon; so I cannot help it if I am the whitest looking N in the world, Lenny jit bag McKinnon, old pal, from all planes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







So where would I go if I could not go quite back as far as 1969 to change shit with Sarah Nurockey Krassle, but could still get physically back almost that far? Well, we have been here, so now let us move on to where there is only enough power to get back to that day in the summertime in 1997 at John King's parking lot. WOW, this may get better than a lot of you can even imagine, but it may take a little thinking, after you end the reading, and then log off of the blog, as it may not hit you right dead on immediately, just as a lot of shit misses me until sometimes days or even years later, and then boy do I fall down on the ground one minute and say, Crissake YO, now I fucking ass get it, RHM! Holy Hannah, and Keisha!!!! HERE WE MOTHER FUCKING GO AGAIN!!!!!!



*****W-----O-----W*****













MARK WAYNE MOHR AND HIS BLOGS FROM JANUARY 2006-PRESENT DAYS:




My Photo









Original five blogs:
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2893

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits? An angry mother. At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of is that you cannot be sure of anything

NEW BLOG FROM DECEMBER OF 2011, and new DATA:






















Print-pasted from Google Records officially, at 2 AM, 20 November of the year 2013.





Page-views today
102
Page-views yesterday
78
Page-views last month
1738
Page-views all time history
35700

On Blogger since January 2006

Profile views - 2893



Gender
Male
Occupation
Location

Contact me

On Blogger since December 2011
Profile views - 315







1 comment:


















GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER, MICROSOFT HACKING LIGHT-BULB!!







SO HERE WE ARE, BOOM, AT JOHN KING'S PARKING LOT, and he is insisting that I use this hose before coming back to my vehicle, for reasons, only his wild KING FAMILY MINS can possibly know. He sure as shit ain't sharing anything with me, hit man MCGUIRE, EX, Mayor Levy, and Callio clan, and all others of this wild star family of the NCC-CLOUD, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BIT!!!!!!







The time is July somewhere in the year of 1997. I never obeyed him and used the hose, and thought he was totally ridiculous, old camp Chesapeake camp counselor, Mack Kaiter, and lovely Reddex Louise Hendershodt Rothsjobs of Hammonton, New Jersey, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EARTH, SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY!!







Just for the fucking fun and thrill of it all, I would have USED THE DAM HOSE. Then I would have left him a note that I used his wonderful hose, and that I know all about his wonderful roof dog daughter of a million drivers licenses, although one may be too many, as Mister R.C. Wilder's girlfriend has some wild story's about MC's wonderful early driving days, we won't touch this with a pole 9 light years in length, good folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




































Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse







Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity; Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.
















Now the filler lines to get me past Miss Bitch Whore Sleazeweedsdisease Jane, TEE HEE HEE LILLY MUNSTER!!!







I have intentionally shown you that you can grab from a large pile of anything, a movie or tape library containing music or stuff bought or taped off the television or whatever, or in other cases, if you have a document file filled with more than a thousand blogs such as the one you are reading right now; and you pick one at random after you talk about anything whatsoever, and you will be amazed to fully ass mind blown wiped out, at how the shit all just always seems to connect up, and it does, and we as a race of humanity are by no means imaging this process all around us, it is built into the system of our lives collectively and individually as well, or put in ways not yet used in late 2013, it is built into the lawtronics. This literally is the seventh dimension of reality, from where, the entire MIND REALM comes from and creates a wild zone to interact on from all of this in the first place, that peeps in the spirit-world-bizz, label and call, the ASTRAL-PLANE, you can all just say the spirit world if you feel cozier in that mode, again, SAWN YOU! I knew that I had to send my book titled by me in 1994, ''The Permission Barrier'', to the United States © Office on Halloween day of that year. I don't know why I was compelled to do this on this exact day, but I do know that two other future October Thirty-One's, I was also ''SPIRIT-LED'' just as if I had a real physical gun right to my fucking head, to send two music projects also down for copyright, and I did so, the project that had a title but for reasons of some weird divine providence, became known to the Copyright Office as the project by the name of ''SAME TITLE'', on 10/31/2005, followed by my project called ''Karaoke Lunch Break at the Sorian Guardhouse'', sent again, on 10/31/2007, exactly 730 days later, or two years. So in 1994, 2005, and again in 2007, I have copyrighted three projects, a book, and two musical compilations. Hopefully most of you fully know how leap years work. They also fall on our American Presidential Election Years, and begin with the turn of a century and go every four years, hence they also come out every 20 years, on the zero, such as 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000, and so forth, our next one will be 2016 and our last one was 2012, like DUH. Still, this is necessary before I march this along still a bit further, kind people. Because on leap year, there is that extra day and the year then contains 366 days, years will have days in length such as this, 365, 365, 365, 366, 365, 365, 365, 366, 365, 365, 365, 366, and so on and so forth. You get three years stringing together with 365 days, then the following year is Leap-Year and it contains the extra day, for the total of 366 days. This is also why a year in actuality is not 365 days long, or 366, but 365 and a quarter, and to take that one small bit further, mother nature does not ask our simple minds for permission so that we can keep things super simple and convenient, and really, there are not exactly 365.25 days in a year, but in a more close astronomical amount, it works out to 365.2422, just a tad little less time than 365.25, or 0.0078 days less, AHA AHA AHA MIKE MCNULTY! Still, is this another MINUS ONE CODE on my wonderful super talented kids' movie? There is a code about being one away from everything, and eventually, the great peeps of science will indeed discover all of this for themselves, and the world will forget these words, and my blogs, and that is why soon, very very very soon, beautiful lovely Ingrid; they will be all legally copyrighted, as are numerous board-game and game rules, songs, and even a roulette system. WOW, again, Mister Macy! Still, I owe the great United States Office of Copyrights a huge apology, and this blog gives them one, officially. I was back in 1980 last night, I took myself there on an exploratronic time journey, no limited power or hypothetical time ships needed. Good old 1802 Robin hill, is still there, back in 1980, and for that matter, right now still today in late twenty-thirteen, folks!!!







I saw my dominant other-me doppelganger making the copies of my four demo songs, to be copyrighted. I did not use the compilation system that I later came to rely on to save a ton of money, and all perfectly within copyright law. Back in 1980, I was not yet doing this, this all came later in following eighties years, one or two years following, and then there after. I sent the registration fee for each song individually, and that is how they were able to make that deal with Lenny McKinnon, Malcolm Rosenberg, and the Recording Industry Association of America, (RIAA) as they are known as for short abbreviation; and they gave the arrangement legally to the GIBB BROTHERS. Tom Glenn, my arranger should have been given this, and he should have been paid, along with me, this was a total thievery job and rip off, but it was not the fault of the US © Office. It was my fault for not writing on the registration form on each of the four copyrighted song materials, words and music AND ARRANGEMENTS. The arrangement on 'LOST LOVE' is what was stolen, and turned into the song melody of their song that got pulled off the air in 1980, called, “HELP ME” by Robin Gibb and Marcy Levy. Then my kid makes a hero out of Lenny McKinnon, and thinks I am a jerk off. Hay, she is not alone, she just joined the SHEEPLE CROWD of everybody else, and so I say, as I always do in this rotten fucking life, good peeps out here, SOSO-WEIN? In all the gods honesty brothers and sisters, what really ever is new, in this ugly evil twisted old world? Just ask Shaniah Twain, David Frezell, and a million others out there that have all stolen major pieces of me throughout the long years of my musical history. So as it used to read on the public restroom men's side at Saint James and the boardwalk in Atlantic City, as if anything ever changes just because 45 fucking cunt years goes ticking and tocking along, and I'll quote, “Here I sit broken hearted, came to shit, but only farted”. With this, simply translate this to my coming into this miserable hellish monster ass fucked up twisted shitty world. I complete entire math books in one night, right lots of great music, and get shit on by a bunch of eternal fucking true farts out here. Do it again, RH Macy, please, I deserve it, sir!****W-------O-------W!****











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment