Sunday, December 29, 2013

MORIANITY PART 7, CHAPTER 0006












MORIANITY PART 7, CHAPTER 00006





SUP SEABOTTOM. I sent an e-mail to you, back on Saturday. Hopefully you will find time early in January to get back to me; if just a couple of sentences, on stuff I have asked you about. If you are not sure what I have talked to you about, you may need to read the past several blogs before this one to catch up. I do not think anyone except the 'WASHCLOTHS' and a few in the 'MILITUFAWCE', are reading my blogs; and have recently come fully and whole heartedly, to this conclusion. You may be the only one not in either of these categories, and if I do not hear from you in a week of time, I may begin to wonder about this. If you are just genuinely very busy with a lot going on in your life, just mention that to me when you next write; and then I won't get all whacked and paranoid, when I hear from you on an infrequent basis. You see, I live alone, have no friends, no family I care to be around, and never did; so I am a totally isolated person who most likely finds it very difficult to relate to family persons, and just real busy folks in general; as I am also a retired person on Social Security. I stopped working after I was canned at my last place of employment, the HARVEST, in Fort Pierce, as a paid volunteer, through a program in Washington, DC, and through a stipend in the AARP Program. This was in early March of eleven, nearly two years ago, so my days are 24-7-365, of basic nothing. I had hoped we would chat once or twice a week, but if you are too busy for this, please just inform me of this, as I will fully understand. I know many peeps also who have 5 or more e-mail accounts, and don't check one particular account for weeks at a time, or more; so this is a possibility too; but I really hope in any event, you can just make me privy to the situation, as I have so much to talk to you about, and by the way; even if you are in the family, look; I want peace, and I want closure. I did not mean to do anything wrong, not ever. Even on the ''day of the dog-walk'', up in Suffolk County, New York, late in 1972. You can stay totally anonymous, but I am letting you know; I do not hate my daughter or her friends, or her husband; but if anything, I am very frightened of them, as well as the entire Entertainment World; as it appears from the last very long time, that none of them seem to mean me one bit of good. Well, I just wanted to get this off my chest straight up front. Now that's done. You need not unless you want to, respond to any of that, when you contact me; and I won't think anything about it one way or the other way. But you really do have to admit it is very interesting about my sudden drop off in readership, and I have pasted in the last three days of 48 hour page-hits on this blog; and you can see that it has dramatically and drastically dropped into the dead-zone, from a thriving small blog. This happened right after I said what I said to my fave peeps, and I meant it. I am very tired of all of this. I am too old for games and nonsense, and I don't feel I was unfair or nasty; merely saying I want to be done with this, and them, forever; and quite frankly, Seabottom; whoever you may really be, I DO!





If I don't hear from you on or before the TWELFTH OF JANUARY in 2014, I will no longer expect to, and no, I understand, things happen; but I did not mean to say anything to offend you, and I hope that you are just very holiday time busy, as that is totally cool, my friend. You see, my paranoia is real, I am diagnosed seriously, and cannot help it any more than a cancer patient can help being very ill physically. When MUSIC seems to be so very negatively connected with me and my life over a 40-60 year period now, and then I write and ask you about if you can electronically send me any of mine from those tapes, and then I do not hear for weeks, I WORRY, so just please try and see things the way my dumb old brain is wired. Thank you in advance for being understanding.











Ladies and gentlemen, that is if I truly have any neutral readers and viewers out here, not in the FAMILY, or in the M-2-F, let me just tell you what is going to happen from here. I will continue but now as often, writing my blogs and recording the major events happening in my miserable shitty life. Also, I don't plan to just sit around doing nothing much longer. I have planes, and for now saying this is sufficient. I am not hiding anything nor am I ever doing anything illegal or immoral or wrong in any way, but my horrible enemies force me to never reveal my plans ahead of time. All I have to say in advance is that I will be somewhere at such and such a time, and a flashmob of giant girls, aerial crap, or some other attack will be there, sure as rain and snow drops out of the sky, good people. I have lived with this freaking mysterious problem now basically all of my life, and especially since you all know when, AUGUST 15, 1986!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feast on that, world. AHA-AHA-AHA, p;d 1971 buddy, Mike McNulty.





Pageviews today
9
Pageviews yesterday
26
Pageviews last month
2,345
Pageviews all time history
37,463







I am going to tell the world a nice juicy secret, one of about a thousand of this size, that I could tell, just to make the WOMO'S DAY. My very life and my very existence in the world, is not like anyone else';s ever anywhere, any time. Things I have said and done 20-40 years ago, over bugged telephones and in other places and forums where absolute privacy was not a guarantee by any stretch; is just recently being said, almost word for word in many cases, on the more intelligent channels on the television line up. I know it, they know it, they all know it. I am not Joe Shmo, yet the common ordinary peeps never ever will know me from the stepped on chewing gum on their shoes. But this is not random. This is being done, and forces that are unfathomably powerful, are making it their business to keep both me, and my life, totally in the dark and as obscure from anyone's view as possible. They would do whatever they need to do, in order to keep this status quo, right through until the day I freaking die. My voice was used on a television commercial a long while ago that aired coast to coast. There were two famous anti-pollution television commercials made at the end of nineteen-sixties and early into the seventies. One showed a teary eyed Native American canoeing down a river with dirty messes of pollution everywhere, and the other one showed a lot of pigs on a beach, as if they were people, with radios and towels and food, the whole smack; and you could hear the announcer's voice on the radio, saying it would be hot in the nineties today, and before this commercial began, my voice said, ''Ziggy, Ziggy hello''. This was me, totally unconnected with the ad-spot, calling out to my beach pal Ziggy, in 1969 from the boardwalk of Atlantic City, as I hopped over the railing and began to run down to the jetty area where and his friends would always be sitting on summer days. The real point to this story folks, is this. Nothing ever just happens. This should not have happened. No one may legally use a person's voice to promote anything, and neither my mother who would have been my legal guardian in 1969, nor myself, was contacted by any of the three networks, not ABC, not NBC, and not CBS. This should not have been allowed to happen. They should have at least filtered out my voice to a point of unrecognizability. They did not. So why? Well, getting into the real specifics of this opens up a secret that will in all honesty, spill cans and cans of nasty biting worms, all over town, and all over the world, but in coming weeks, even with less frequency in my blogging; I will indeed be opening these cans. I do this because it must be done. It is only important that I understand why I make this statement, not that any of you out here do, to quote my great hero, General George Patton.





So as days pass, I expect my blog to slowly go dead, like a universe with nothing left but dying stars. But the secrets of the great Gary Stone, and others, come into play regarding this, mister Freeman and Professor Kaku, and we three know fully and totally what is getting said here, or we should. I had hoped to reach by the end of twenty-fifteen or thereabout somewhere, to gain entrance into the 100-K PH Club, but now I know there is too much really important stuff for me to do with the rest of my life, than worry about this silly mother fucing internet. Again, I mean nobody at all any harm, or any misfortune. Well, only those who mean a lot of that, to me. If anyone is innocent, I have only the best of the world to say to you, and wish you wellness and good health, and all the money your pockets can hold. But the few who are doing me in and doing it big time, and have been, I will not rest until you and all of yours, are filled with slimy maggots crawling inside your guts, and then, I'll burn your miserable rotten worlds to the ashes of hell and laugh while you scream. I had a right to my life in this world as Mark Wayne Mohr, and you, whoever you are, have ruined 60 years of my life for no reason, and for nothing that I have ever done that would or could remotely deserve such fucking epitomized cruelty.







DECEMBER 30, 2013,

EARLY MONDAY MORNING, AT 12:54

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 72 DEGREES FNHT.









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:


No comments:

Post a Comment