Thursday, December 26, 2013

NEW BLOGS OF NEBNOOSHOO, THIS WAS THE DAY MY MOTHER WAS MURDERED IN 97


**''THIS IS THE DAY MY MOTHER WAS MURDERED IN 97''**





As some of my readers may remember and know, in late 1997, at 4 or 5 in the morning of December 26, my mother fell strangely ill, as though under a fucking witch's spell. No doctor or expert in the entire medical community could ever get to the bottom of it for a 26 month period, and she eventually died a cruel horrific death on March the fourth in 2000. I know this horrible washcloth-family from nightmare-hell is all involved, as I had been doing my great search to find the great Sarah for months, unsuccessfully, and somebody was scared that I was getting too close, to ''something'' as the Christmas times in 1997 were rolling around. I am doing this blog because it is hot and fucking miserable, and a fire alarm went off at a minute shy of eleven this morning, and I am expecting a VERY VERY VERY BAD DAY, lovely lovely lovely Ingrid. What I do not understand is how I managed to get so very very very old, as you would think this much shit and hard time, would have killed me off a long mother fucking time ago. As O speak, two fire trucks are on the scene, so this piercing fucking misery of sound should stop soon, but when I check the Dow Jones business charts later, I am sure a turn-around-point around eleven, caused them to pour this bullshit on me, to reverse a downturn and swing it right back up. I have put up with this cunt lapping torture for near,y 27 solid years. It stopped now at eight past eleven, and a great reminder to put my screen blocker sticky page up over the time display, to avoid seeing MISS JIT BAG BITCH WITCH JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then onto Burger KING.



Earlier today, loud music was blaring in a passing car, waking me up, and noise in the hallways also wakes me up on a continual basis. There's nothing new at all happening as far as any of this shit is freaking ass concerned, YO!







These mother fucking pricks have no shame or conscience or humanity whatsoever, in this Wall Street Conspiracy. Between these evil fucking inhuman soulless mother fuckers, to quote Dawn-Marie KING the great and late; and the wild shiny eyes of Billy Crouch, that would frighten children into hysteria, and then the recent great FUTURE SCAPE TV SHOW on the great SCIENC CHANNEL, with or without any Jason Forrest tapes being slightly renamed, AGAIN; TEE HEE HEE LILLY MUNSTER; I am left to wonder and believe that I have met an android from the future, who claims to know ''GOD'' personally, and seems to insist that I am not having any problems, and that this is all nonsense. When anyone is too forceful, they have an agenda, and those who know what I am being put through at the hands of this EVIL FUCKING EMPIRE, are going to naturally insist that this is not happening. There is no shock value at all, it would only be shocking if it didn't all go down like mother fucking this, good folks. Same thing with the World Owners of the Entertainment World, those whose job it is to shape and control THE MINDS AND THOUGHTS of the people they rule and reign over. All the shit pulled recently and all the shit pulled for a long time now, it takes only a short brief meditation and period of silent logic and reflection, to know absolutely what they are doing. But I will not lie to anyone reading my blogs. FOR THE LIFE OF ME, I CANNOT GET UP IN COURT UNDER OATH, and tell a soul, just WHY they are doing this to me, and this weakens my situation, geometrically, and sadly, for fucking me anyway. I'm sure they celebrate with hard liquor and sex parties on a weekly basis, while laughing and mocking Mountainpen and Morianity.







DECEMBER 26, 2013,

LATE THURSDAY MORNING AT 11:20

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 77 DEGREES FNHT.















My message for all those who read me, is stay tuned in 2014 for a lot of huge secrets that these horrible fucking enemies don't want talked about and told, despite me being mocked and disbelieved. They still run under their tables and shut their lights off, right Lenny Gatejammer? No Microsucks Spell Checker, I cannot in good conscience say that wind has nothing to do with these things, as 8888, Deezy Darius tells a different story about that piece of the Treymore Hotel of Atlantic City, New Jersey, right Sarah Nurockey, Estelle Anderson Bassler, and Chester Perkowski? Eric and Paul and their horse shit with letters and photo passports, you turd chewing fools really think I am just a stupid fucking moron, wow. Hay, as Mashell Daniels said back in 1980, think what you want, butt-wipes. I know what I know!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment