Monday, December 23, 2013

NEW BLOGS OF NEBNOOSHOO, QUIET SUNDAY, NOISY MONDAY






********''QUIET SUNDAY, NOISY NONDAY''********





DECEMBER 23, 2013,

MONDAY AFTERNOON AT 1:09

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 84 DEGREES FNHT.







Sunday was quiet, and so was today until a little while ago around quarter shy of one, when next door Stan, started shouted and slamming, and then came inside his place and turned up some loud garbage for a while, then turned it down a ways. People have some inner issues that make them feel they need to be heard or recognized. Those who are totally comfortable inside themselves, don't need to express themselves in this manner, or shout out to the world they they are there for all to know. I really feel quite sorry for a lot of my fellow cohabitant human beings, the world over.















You know it is funny in a non-ha-ha way, it really is. Things done around me lead me to tell the world that wishes to listen, be it my three or four dozen peeps reading me, or ''whatever'', to quote the boy who now is congressman Andrews; but in all honesty, this horse shit attack that came out of nowhere and went back into this mysterious fucking land of nowhere from whence it all came; brings me to tell what I know will, and that I had not planned to until much further down the line, if ever, on any blog or other public work.













Why did I begin playing with voices and tape recorders, and how does bob McDowell and Bruce Pennock fit into all of it, and how does another powerful truth totally surround this wild circle, whose name was, and is, Sarah Jacobson? Well, this began in the autumn of 1972, even though I knew all of the people listed from even earlier times, and this need not be touched on. Also, why did I begin to pick and choose the characters I designed and created, electronically, Shorty MacInvondi and Professor Theodore Jackson being only two of many of them, throughout many a year leading well into the nineties from the early seventies? When this is thoroughly explored, some out here will know the true meanings of my life and my blogs, at least twice as much as they did, before this. Don't ever try to know the full story, even I am spared that horror it seems, praise and glory be to eternal fucking dogshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I am going to skip over a lot so I can tell just what I feel that I need to talk about for right now, after-all, this is not some instruction manual, that must be done in perfectly ordered 'Mizz-Egg-Terry Style' from oh-Marola-seven, hell-a-puke-yuk! I will never forget that strange fucking nutcase as long as I draw breath from this sick ugly old body, of THAT, Kimba Lion and I can both be so sure, and to triple it us, so can the great Lurch Rockdroid, while crushing the life out of poor fragile Billy Shatner, almost depriving us of the pleasure of seeing his lovely ass daughter on television, from the days of not her daddy's Oldsmobile, right through to the trinidad Priceline connection, that I find impossible not to draw the inference of coincidence number 5934020488333958.







Once I saw that reality around me began to always in some way or another, bend and curve and alter, and connect into things I was hypothetically talking about with these made up electronic characters, I then began to also come to realize the real powerful kicker in all of fucking this, folks. It seemed that if I wanted to make somebody or some event, begin to connect into something that would further my goals of whatever they may be, which altered quite dramatically throughout these years, early seventies to early nineties; I simply began discussing with this 'electronically created' person, those very items. Then I would mix in the interruption-dubbing which made listening back so funny, that even I found myself rolling on the floor in fits of uncontrollable laughter. I actually had my friend Dave Roth so out of control, he broke one of the two couches in the living room in 1986, at the rented home in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, owned by that dirt bag realty/lawyer family, Richard Karpf and his father and brothers. You fucking asshole hackers have zero life, it is beyond fucking pathetic. If I do not look and then correct, every time I capitalize a word, it comes out in fucking 'smalls', no matter how I hold down that fucking shift key, but IF I LOOK, it breaks the hack, kind of a Quantum-Dynamic-Hacking operation, if I do say so myself, Doctor Hawking.



I have lived here now throughout five Decembers, most of 2009's December, and all of the others except for the ending of the current one, all of the three middle ones of 2010, 2011, and 2012; and I've never ever seen it so fucking hot this time of year, not even in eastern south-central freaking ass Florida Flower-land of mystical voices and songs, right Joe Berrios, old Snowed In and bugged, army pal????????



Now to get back on point, and go through a real couple examples, to illustrate my point in hopeful crystal clarity, and I know for sure, my pal 'Seabottom' will be glad to get this information, and I am more than happy to provide it, and hope that some time in the New Year, he might be able to tell me or guide me through how he can send me a copy of any of my music that he might possibly have, as very little of it survived the trip to Florida with me on that fateful blizzard frigid night when I left the northeast forever behind and escaped my horrible tormenters, the KINGS, saga or no saga, of great unknown pathetic 1983 song writers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this #5934020488333959, or am I just in need of couch time, a team of docks, and lots of meds to put me in la-la land? You tell me, TRUTH PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











So down to cases we go, folks. I wanted certain things I'd rather not publicly mention, to happen, in 1979, and began playing with the voices, not in anywhere near the way I did later on after my treasure find in the deep woods about 15 miles from my house while walking my dog, a little bit later on in the year of 1979, and again, during those magical waterloo times for me of after Halloween and up through New Years Day. Sure enough, my little antics brought the move from this house to 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, my demos, and so much more into existence, and even caused a huge eruption, mount Saint Helen's. It also had unforeseen side effects, such as the great SCYLLA singing ''Love is for Carpenters'' to me in a powerful ''dream'', shortly following my move into that apartment. This event in all honesty altered the course of my miserable life forever. Then came the tape that I made shortly before the move on the night of the thirtieth of April in 1980. This conversation was all about a giant dude with a giant ego who controlled New York and and Atlantic City, had an ego that wouldn't fit in two ocean basins, owned many huge properties, boats and planes and you name it, and bragged and intimidated me, calling me ''hot shot'' and telling me mean things about my ''princess'' as I called her then, the great disco singer, Donna Summer. This was something between Donna and me, and is nobody's business, so please never ever try and pump me on it. Others too were involved, and even though they all are dead now I believe, out of respect for their family, I will remain silent on this issue.

















Right after I did the Shorty tape, which included what no one out there in the AQUARIUS WORLD ever got their grubby hands on; speaking of Donna not WFMU Summer; I began making copies onto cassettes from the open reel masters they were recorded originally on. These were more advanced where he would say horrible things back to me and I would interrupt him going, ''NO NO NO NO'' many times and screaming at the top of lungs for him to shut up using all kinds of horrific profanity, and he of course returned that favor back. But when I began making 3 or 4 copies, things really heated up. Things around me happened that totally wrecked and ruined my potential chance for any happiness ever, for me in this life. Then it was but a couple more short years, and along came this monster, the man we all know and hate, and many love for reasons that always eluded me more than trying to fit a unified field theory into three dimensions; one bright day, he just appears on the scene. No one ever knew him before that day, just POOF, and there he was. One day I told David Roth in 1988 about all of this and that if I ever took one of these tape copies, re-recorded it onto the full-track open reel mastering machine, then turned the reels around to the opposite direction and made a new copy onto a cassette from the tape running backwards, this man would vanish forever, as mysteriously as he got here. I'll never forget the look on his face. What I also won't soon forget is a slip of the tongue made by him shortly after this. It seems he was in a writing correspondence with dozens of very high profile name recognized people, one being the man who had recently lied under oath to an official United States Senate Sub-Committee, late the previous year, regarding the Contra and the CIA selling guns to questionable folks, and here is Dave, in a personal correspondence with this great Director of operations of the snowed-In Never Say Anything club, the NSA, Mister Oliver north, and his drugged up party girl secretary, Fawn Hall. So far now, we get my demo tapes, the LOIS FOCA and SCYLLA, who was ten here in this life when she sang this to me; and the creation of the Donald, but this was where things begin, and in no way where they come close to ending, let alone being in a middle area even. Still, the blindside-effect of these experiments, is that like trying to win a huge billion dollar lottery jackpot or dam near, the numbers you must match to accomplish this are mind boggling. In other words, combinations of possible unseen events that come up to kick your ass hard and fast and down on the mat, over and over again; will always be there as a very dangerous ominous side effect, to an otherwise cool and wild scientific experiment. Real scientists will never recognize me as a peer even if I had degrees totally covering my walls, and then some more. This is because I break the golden rule of the scientific community. I EXPERIMENT ON MYSELF. Well, why not? Who made these mother fucking bastards god almighty to determine that rule, aniwho?







Now this is merely to open up the door to the experiments that all led up to my eventual creation of the great machine, for slang, called, MAGGIE. Its real name is KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL, ALSO KNOWN AS (AKA) MAGNESONIC, for short. One person on this planet has a very high IQ, his code name begins with an 'S', and ends with a 'M'. But there is a lot more I want to tell you and any other interested folks, as we move this along in 2014. It will not only discuss this machine or really, this TECHNOLOGY, as a bunch of the right electrronic guts so to speak on a living room floor along with the know-how, IS THE MACHINE. I merely hope someday to put the actual part of it that would be considered by many musicians as the UMC or the ultimate music Computer, into a large lightweight keyboard with comfortable wearable straps, and with current micro-tech, twenty or thirty loaded terabyte flash-drives can be plugged into the side of it, and any kind of music, any kind of anything, can be created, and then with the originality of the user to work around existing things, brand new totally fresh stuff can be made, and an entire new music will then come to be, hopefully, as what we have over the past 40 years, is getting lousier and lousier, and most of us know it, but won't ever say it, for fear of group peer pressure and total ostracizing.











Well, I have a few things to take care of while the business world still is open for the day. So let me post up and I will return, Admiral Hymns, or whatever, from Oak street. Yeah PP, I made this all up. Wow, the ultimate compliment. This means I have the greatest fucking imagination on the planet, and need to be hired, yesterday, out in Hollywood at a 500 G annual starting salary, which I would not be able to accept. You see PP, I DON'T HAVE A FUCKIGN IMAGINATION, and all this shit is very very very Ingrid-84 totally ass REALE, right Pervo-Tom of Ventnor??????????????????????????????? 
THIS THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment