Sunday, December 15, 2013

PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR AAAD


4 minutes shy of one on Sunday afternoon, 76 degrees here in Fort Pierce, Florida, on 15 December of twenty-thirteen, Sunday.

PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR AAAD:



Thank you so much for coming to visit with me shortly past noon for a while, beautiful wonderful lovely Diana Arteemis, (LIGHTNING).



I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU SO, AND PRECIOUS I NEED YOUR CODES TO SHOW. I'M ALL ALONE, AND DREAMING OF THE PHONE, AND THE NUMBERS THAT WE SHARE. I WAS SO SCARED THAT DAY IN MAY, WHILE YOUR FAVORITE GAME YOU'D PLAY, AS YOUR ONE-TWO-THREE, KEPT SIGNALLING ME, THAT YOU'RE HERE. I COULDN'T SEE JUST HOW, OR WHAT I HAD. INSTEAD I GOT SO MAD. I TOOK OUT THE PHONE, AND WAS CUT OFF ALONE AND I MADE MY BABY SAD.



OH I FORGOT, MISSES MULLHAUL; I CANNOT DO RHYMES, AND JIM BURR IS SO PERFECTLY HONEST ABOUT HIS CHURCH ATTENDANCE IN 1983 AS WELL.



Anyway Diana, my endless love, thank you so much, I thought that I'd never ever see you again and that you had frikkin' abandoned me. I was about to go and try getting my name changed legally next year, to Randy Vanwarmer. The song was melodic and had a nice late seventies beat that was not all super dance and loud, but unfortunately, the lyrics many times in my personal life, are a total large wall hanging reflective mirror. But then in truth and honesty, if this was my only woe in this life, I would be doing somersaults and hand stands from morning until night, 365.2422 and any one-off codes as well, and I am the one who is playing games. Are you ready for me to say it, Mack Kite?

No comments:

Post a Comment