Saturday, December 14, 2013

PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR AAAC




PRIVATE LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK WAYNE MOHR AAAC





It is half past one and 73 degrees in Fort Pierce, Florida. It is an early Sunday morning, on the fifteenth day in December of twenty thirteen.



I am being PLAYED. As soon as I did two private journals, I suddenly had over a two day period, about one and a half hundred page hits on my blogs (PH). As soon as I went back to the BLOG STATUS, it reverted right back again to just ten at the most. Whatever 'real' or semi real audience, that I had once, for about a year, that was fairly numerous for a totally unknown blogger of no worldly importance; is gone, or playing games with me. So no matter what count totals appear now and from then on after this date, which I will try to ignore anyway; I will merely do my private life journal, and post it on these two blog sites until I learn how to save them privately online so that scum bags like the WASHCLOTH FAMILY FROM HELL, cannot destroy my only record of things and of them and of their nightmare antics.





I do not trust anyone anywhere, I cannot, no matter what they do or say, or do not do or do not say. Anyone with the intelligence of a semi moron can see all of humanity is playing with me, and the only thing that I do not have one bit figured out, if I were to testify to the honesty and truth to this journal, would be the WHY. I have never understood the why of all of this, not in 1986, not in 1983, not in 1980m not in the seventies, the sixties, not with the jerk off fuckers in Atlantic City, none of it, I just do not understand why people are doing this to me, but I CAN STOP IT, by just ignoring every one of them from now on, and just continuing with my journals.





If a real audience that was interested in a really powerful story, was what is real and existing, they would be reading the blogs like the one posted before this one, where I begin with a major re-print from my days living at the FBI-AGENT'S home in Hammonton, New Jersey, with the KING FAMILY, dated 23 August of 2009. A small child can see through this total fucking nonsense, and I WILL NO LONGER BE PLAYED!!!!!!!!!!





Mark Wayne Mohr, remember at all times, the only record officially that exists now besides what you have sent to the fucking Copyright Office over the past forty plus years, is at blogger dot com and at wordpress dot com. There is a month in the summer time in 2009 where hackers stopped the posting at blogger of my blogs, so this slack will show up at the wordpress site, and nothing so far has been lost. This is why I choose to blog at the top two sites for bloggers, if no other reason than to leave a record of my existence and how this family from mother fucking hell did all of this to me. There is no doubt in my mind that those recurring nightmares from the summer time in 1970 at the home of child molester Thomas J. Reale, on Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, New Jersey, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy; of a family that telepathicly identified themselves to me as THAT FAMILY and cut out my lungs and turned them into washcloths, in lieu of the decades to follow chemtrails problems, that this is all connected, and then when the other fucking shit is all added in, all the shit done to me with the choking condition, and then all of the shit caused by MAGNESONIC, a machine from HELL ITSELF that forever altered my life and that can do miraculous unexplainable things by the thousands, and has; and all of this is taken and mixed together, there is no way I will allow this fucking cunt chewing world to take away from me, AN OFFICIAL RECORD OF THE EXACT MAJOR EVENTS OF MY LIFE, AT LEAST SINCE 1980, AND SOME IN LESS DETAIL DATING BACK AS FAR AS TWENTY YEARS BEFORE THAT!!!





NO MOTHER FUCKING GROUP FROM HELL IS GOING TO MAKE A DAM FOOL OUT OF ME, EVER AGAIN. To think that I worshiped this evil goddess for so long. The only problem in all of this, is that these powerful dirt bags will never get what they truly fucking deserve. Next entry will be AAAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment