Saturday, December 28, 2013

ISIS-JUPITER HAS HER WITNESSES, NOW I NEED MINE, CHAPTER 0003


















DECEMBER 28, 2013,

SATURDAY NIGHT AT 9:14

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 75 DEGREES FNHT.













People, I have a small retraction to print, and I admit to having a problem with paranoia, but I still would rather be extra paranoid and safe, than totally naïve and too stupid to recognize any of the potential dangers! I apologize if this pisses anybody off, it is just the way my individual self seems to be wired, oh lovely optimistic gorgeous Jersey resident, Twinbay, of two thousand and eight.





This will be a tiny tweet-blog. I apologize for thinking that Tom from the first floor of my building was hurting me. I am not saying he geve me a fair shake, or that something is not wrong, but I over did my long winded ranting on just how monstrous his behavior has been since nearly the time we met after Debbie Marotto, my resident manager put me onto him for some computer help. Helps others with their computers, but won't have anything to do with me. He has that right, it is just very weird. I thought he was doing other things, and am glad now that I held back to make sure, and didn't blog the real major details last week, when I was attempting to get my re-certification for my Medicaid, and my EBT-food benefits. It is a long story, and I will just say this. Back on Monday, I went into the building recreation area where Debbie had a Bingo Game going with about a dozen residents. I had been informed on the previous Friday, now eight days ago, by a man I consider out of everyone here, the most trust-worthy and yet am leary of him too; but he said she was the one who helps peeps here with their re-cert applications, and to go and talk to her. When I did, she said to me that I needed to go to one or two or all three places that she gave me a list of, and that she does not do this, no matter who told me what. I had already been running around a couple weeks with this problem and getting nowhere, hence the blog earlier about running around like a decapitated chicken, only I did not provide the details. Four days later before finally straightening this out, up where I used to work through the AARP volunteer program, at HARVEST, where a DCF office staffs several live employees, and a room is filled with computers for folks to apply for their bennies online; I first went into the recreation area, as lately, there is both a Monday as well as a Friday Bingo Game. But it was early and no one was in the room, so I went back down the hallway and saw a light on in the management office, and walked in, and there was Debbie. We had a very productive talk. I told her the whole building is against me and I went on a real rant. After she let me blow off my steam valves, she told me that she was the one who told Tom and his 'girlfriend' who they claim are not this type of friends, as is none of my fucking business nor could I care in the least, but I know they are lying to me, anyway; she told them not to help me and to let me go and take care of this myself. During my original time in the recreation area, back on Monday, when I asked Debbie for help, they were seated only two tables away and the girl said she would help me on her computer from her apartment. I went upstairs and no one ever came up to my apartment, so I went down to see why. Nobody said or did anything, but no one would help me, and kept their mouths shut, and fed into my paranoia something fierce. Anyone being treated like this over and over, would start to wonder and get half fucking nuts, not just me, peeps. So just Friday morning in Debbie's office, she tells me, that she told them not to help me. She said she did not think it was appropriate for them to know my personal information and that a lot of bad shit with identity theft is going on, and this was her reason, still, by not telling me anything, I am just left to think the whole building hates me and is fucking with me. This was not the case, not that I am loved, but all the residents are nutty here, and I wouldn't want to be friends with any of them, they're fucking lunatics. She went onto tell me how she almost used her debit card at the Target store for some last second Christmas shopping and was happy she had an angel on her shoulder and decided to pay cash that she had in her pocketbook. For those who do not stay current with news, TARGET recently had a big ass identity theft problem with folks using bank debit cards. Anyway, I know Tom does not like me for reasons only he knows and understands, but still, I had no right to rant on about him doing lots of mischief. He is just one more of so many mother fucking assholes scattered all over the United States, and most likely the entire fucking globe! Anyway, this is my little blog retraction, that I felt morally compelled to write. If peeps want to hate me and ignore me, cool. But if I ever ever have anything, and I know I never will, there will never fucking be a caterpillar and butterfly deal for me, but should a miracle happen in this sick satanic world, I sure would have the last laugh, saying to folks, ''You've got to be kidding me, where were an y of you when I was down and out all the fucking way to dogshit?'' I would sell my fucking soul to the devil,m anytime, any day, to have that chance happen, but it won;t. The devil has hated my guts since I was fucking born, and never ever made any bones about it, over two human incarnations, YO.



Happy New Year, Lenny McKinnon! No more time travel, dream travel high schools, sports hotels, or air conditioner body slams. Just leave me alone for the rest of my life; you and your significant other. Thank you so very much!













Let me get my hose and bucket, GREAT KINGS, first and second, bibles and no bibles, and sign off and crash. I am tired and need to sleep for ten fucking hours. Good night, good riddance, and Arnie sir, terminate me all you want to, but yes sir, ''I'LL BE BAHK''!





**''ISIS-JUPITER HAS HER WITNESSES, NOW I NEED MINE''**





CHAPTER 0003-IJHHWNINM-SUBTITLE MORIANITY-MWM-2







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment