Sunday, March 19, 2023

MPN--2023--CHAPTER 024

 


MPN—2023--CHAPTER 024


Hey YO, at least it ain't A-24 or Apt. #24-A back in 1963.

Sunday evening on March 19th in 2023, @ 8:22 P. M.


Beginning of transmission.





Boy oh boy folks, I won't even begin 2 get into me' endless wild crazy 5th dimensional experiences from earlier on this day, as this can wait 4 other times & other blogs, YO. This very short whittle blog will say only a few things that I wish 2 now merely open up 4 all of U out there in good ole' freaking Cyberville. Back B4 the weekend began, last Friday, I managed 2 kill another giant female cockroach, and then I emptied another RAID CAN into the 'joint' Mister Winn of X-Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG of late 1983 somewhere, and a wee bit B4 my trip 2 Orlando, Flowerland-USA, to visit the Chief Recording Engineer then retired from the world renown Recorded Publications Sound Laboratories of Camden, NJUSAESMWG, Mister 1-and-only Howard Solomon. One thing that I've learned over everything else and JUST SINCE MY BLOGGING DAYS THAT BEGAN 17 YEARS AGO now folks; EVERYTHING ALL FITS PERFECTLY TOGETHER, and if it does this 4 me, I am quite sure that all of U share that reality with me, one way or another! But the big story 4 right now is weirder than anything else. I started these blogs on blogger dot com (BDC) in early January of 2006, and yet the record of this has somehow seemingly disappeared, only going back 2 sometime in the following year of 2007. What is this planet going 2 do 2 the poor & pitiful (NON-RON)-Mountainpen next, we R seemingly all left 2 wonder and ponder over, huh peeps? I believe the following, “WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW, MISTER NIGH-NIGH MANHATTAN-MACY”, would B fairly darn appropriate here, 2B added in onto this blog; don't U????





People; if UR born poor and folks in general always seem 2 take more of a disliking 2U than a liking, no matter what U ever do or how hard U ever try and remedy the problem that is within your human reach 4 doing; you R simply GOING 2 REMAIN IN POVERTY 4 LIFE NO MATTER HARD DAMN HARD U EVER TRY 2 REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THAT LOWLY POSITION. This is a simple one paragraph description of the life of Mountainpen as well as the predicament of Mountainpen that thereby goes onto make him believe after a lifetime of careful analysis and study, that he must B under some horrible nightmare FAMILY FRIKKIN' CURSE that began a very long time ago back in the dimly lit dark ages of recorded history, since no other BETTER EXPLANATION possibly exists 2 explain the matter to his satisfaction. If U insist on a major abridged compressed telling of my tale, well, there it is in the short opening of this blog, as it also would easily include all and every one of those extremely negative circumstances, that go onto become a part of the life of 'poor pitiful NON-RON-MT-PEN'. 4 short, I may now turn that previous sentence into another Morianity-famous abbreviated shortened grouping of letters, (PPNRM)!!!!!!!!





Yes folks, all things tie in together, not only in our waking lives but in all of our ever increasing dream lives as well. This is simple truth and fact, 4 me, 4U, 4 us all. And does ant great outside of Mountainpen source of legitimately acceptable Earthly information, absolutely serve 2 back all of those word up, U may B wondering about; oh great Blogaudians of Cyberville? Sure there is something, and a great big something as a matter of fact. It is Professor Albert Einstein and his not quite as famous as some of his other stuff, statement he made called, “SPOOKY FORCES”. Look it up as I am quite sure that the great Google Gods have this info out there somewhere. I DO NOT WANT ANY OF U2 EVER TAKE ME AT MY WORD, WHEN IT IS NOW JUST SO DARN DOG SIMPLE TO LOOK IT ALL UP ON THE GOOGLE, AND C IF I AM TELLING IT TRUE 2 TAMMY'S LITTLE “SANDRA DEE” DOCTOR, OR NAUGHT; LOVELY MIZZ 1983 BLAKE! I mean it really is just that darn dog simple, folks!!!!!! If things in true reality all do in fact connect and Mister AI proved that they in fact do, this is then Y witchcraft and its sympathetic magic does have some validity 2 it, and so do these words in my Morianity when it goes into these numerous related matters. Just what was up there on my first year of blogging that this world SIMPLY FELT COMPELLED 2 MAKE VANISH AND DISAPPEAR, YO YO YO YO folks??????????





One thing I remember very clearly in my 2006 blogs folks. It opened up with my telling all about the major persecution I was under and how it all began, and then I talked about the Exploratronic Supermind a whole lot, as well as distance-delay-laser retracing technology, (DDLTT) for my then frequently used abbreviation of it. I also told a few things about my 1994-BOOK, “TPB”, and how it was an absolutely beyond weird self fulfilling prophecy in wild numerous ways such as the Hammonton 'intentionally done' automobile accident, the hospital stays with my mother, the deaths of both my mom and David Roth in the same perfect order as the book seemingly was predicting, in fact peeps, for any loyal television show fans of the 1980's show titled, “HIGHWAY 2 HEAVEN”, produced by Eugene Horowitz who U may know better as Michael Landon, and who like Paul Evans Pedersen also attended and graduated from New Jersey's great WEST COLLINGSWOOD HIGH SCHOOL on West Collings Avenue; all of U great word-pronouncing “PENNOCK-PEEPS” on or off other great television shows such as the 60's great soap-show titled “Dark Shadows”, but yes; there is an episode on this 'H2H'-TV-show's very first season, about making a movie and whose title I think was called, “Help Wanted Angel”, and this bizarre situation with my TPB-1994 book and that TV-show, the way that it all worked out, is beyond some mere friggin' Earthly coincidence; I assure U all of thissssssssssssss, oh peeps!!!!





We will B getting into a whole lot more after I begin putting more of this together as time goes onward. 4 right now, and 2 quote an older titled part of my prior writings, this blog is only a super quickie-tweet, as so far as the Mountainpen's standards 4 such things goes; and I am only letting U all know about a base foundation of my newest weird woes, and that as that old literary title of mine in fact does go, or did; “I am still here, and surviving”!







END TRANSMISSION.


DATSALL WHAAAABIT-FWWWWOLKS, AND ELMER.

No comments:

Post a Comment