Monday, March 27, 2023

BB2AAICI--2023--CHAPTER ELEVEN

 

BB2AAICI—2023—CHAPTER ELEVEN


It is early on Monday moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning,

27 March, 2023 at precisely 3 of the damn clock.


NIGHTMARE HELLISH HUNTINGTON CURSED LIFE ON ROCK CHUCKING TOTAL BUTTWIPING STEROIDS


I am gonna' B switching 2 AAA car insurance from State Jake!!!!!

I have just killed another 2 HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE cockroaches, and have sprayed another full can of effing RAID all over the entire place. Florida is one gigantic reptilian and bug infested HELLHOLE, and I've never been so goddessdog miserable in all my freaking life as I am here, and all thanx 2 one incredible monstrous family from hell, AKA Dogtown. Things haven't been this totally rotten crappy horrible in recent history 4 me, it is off the futhermucking wall total nut-so-HELL!!!!!!!! I also attempted 2 get my WIX WEBSITE going last evening, and it was all ready until I found out that I couldn't import blogs from Blogger, and whether this means that I cannot CAP blogs from my open-office dock program on me' cum-puke-her, or naught Mizz Blake; this will determine if I am going 2B able 2 use them. Maybe I merely am unable 2 do some direct connect-up when they use that expression, “Cannot import blogs from Blogger”, but if naught, then I am screwed, funny though folks, in 2006, Ed Himacane was able 2 use a 'word' or 'notepad' program on his frikkin' damn laptop that allowed me 2 CAP blogs up on both Blogger as well as the later in 2007, www.morianity-foundation.com/ place, a pay web-site with ads on it that allowed me 2 also cut and paste (CAP) my stuff from his laptop directly onto the sites. Si if WIX does not allow this 4 whatever the damn reason,I am pretty sure that some site and system out there somewhere will allow me 2 do it, as Y would it B able 2B done back in 2007 and then up in 2023 is not, it wouldn't make sense? Technology is supposed 2B getting better and naught worse, huh Mizz AT&T Blake from 1983? This recent death hell siege and BOTBAR STRIKE came out of the blue at around half past six in the trucking evening back on last FRIDAY the 24th day of this demonic March month, and is just simply ain't futhermucking looking back one wee tad whittle damn ass bit, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!

You can believe when I say that I am just about 2 pack up a few goddessdog things and leave 4 south mucking America peeps!!! I HAVE TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY HAD IT, ME' FWOLKS, YO!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS MISERABLE IN 3-4 DECADES NOW, YO!



END TRANSMISSION.


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AND I AM WITH U, SIR HARRY CALLAS!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment