Thursday, March 23, 2023

BB2AAICI--2023--CHAPTER 5

 



BB2AAICI—2023--CHAPTER 5








8:08 Post Meridian

Thursday evening on 23 March of 2023

Here in darkening Fort Pierce, Florida, USA


Beginning of Transmission:



LUNAR PHASE IS WAXING CRESCENT 2:6




So far and KNOCK WOOD, today is nothing like yesterday, in so far as a lot of hellishness and unpleasantness all around me. I never went BOTBAY yesterday since something that was indeed anything but negative happened 2 me back in the middle of my rottenness of yesterday, only it wasn't recognized until I went over my usual daily affairs as I do B4 retiring 4 the day and then 'closing the day out, chart-wise' It would have most likely gone 1-1 as it was about one and one eighth 4 both GL & M-A, (general life) and (moods and attitudes), but a powerful discovery having nothing whatsoever 2 do with the blogging or internet situation, was discovered while going over some paperwork. I've learned never 2 share any positive information, that is positive in any meaningful way 4 me, the Mountainpen; my good folks, and bad ones as well, whomever they may B. UC-I was wrong again speaking of good and bad Blogaudians, when I said that I decided that no one was reporting me 2 something called the “Blogger-Team”. I think that there R some folks in my Blogaudianship who indeed R doing this, and on a regular basis, hoping 4 occasional flagging, and this is indeed what does go onto happen with my blogs as a resulting factor of what they R doing 2 me. After rereading and re-figuring a whole lot of stuff out, the only conclusion appears 2B what I have said, as the Gmail notifications given 2 me by this (Blogger-Team) each time that any of my blogs R removed/messed with/my speech freedoms impeded; it does say quite specifically that things indeed, “R BEING REPORTED 2 A BLOGGING TEAM”. So I will in fact continue 2 say in present as well as future blogging texts, good as well as bad peeps, folks, Blogaudian viewers, and so forth, as this does seem 2 apply. This does not in any way remove my complete suspicions that artificial intelligent computer software programs R not being engaged, they obviously R-YO. Here is my best guests-guesses of those 'guests' here of the T3E order and part of my NIGHTMARE FAMILY CONSPIRIACY sort of as in (CONS)(PIRACY), hey I didn't invent the darn dog English-Language folks and merely am Sir Elton John's clavichord player brought up 2 present times where it's called a “piano”, so don't shoot me please peeps, on or off of YELLOW BRICK ROAD, and yes, I know that I was MIND HACKED B4, TYPING IN YELLOW BROOK ROAD, so sahwee all wonderful great illustrious Japanese Ambassador's of World War II. It all fits like a perfect smooth lady's glove from the great Victorian-Age, right lovely Mizz Sarah J. Karge and lovely Mizz Amanda Harris?





Folks, all I know 4 sure is absolutely nothing, same as all of U; and I may just B-A wee tad bit more honest than the majority of all of U, by coming right darn-dog out here 2 admit this, up front and totally direct. B4-I do go on here, this is a special day 4 me or at least was 4 many long years between say about the year of 1970 through 2 the closing of the entire 21st century and even a wee bit beyond that into our present 21st century. This is what I called ever since leaving Atlantic City on a jitney-bus on the late evening at approximately twenty minutes past ten, back on the night of 12 July in the year of 1970, taking that jitney 2 the Atlantic City Public Bus Terminal on Arkansas and Arctic Avenue at the time, and coming home to my Oaklyn, NJUSAESMWG apartment after my 19-DAY stay at a home on Cornwall Avenue in the neighboring town 2 the south of Atlantic City known then as well as now as Ventnor, in the home of CHILD MOLESTER Mister Thomas J. Reale of Somers Point, NJUSAESMWG, escaping literally with my life; as I now have come 2 realize all of this in later-adult-life. But B4 these events went on 2 happen 2 me peeps, I had 8 VACATIONS in a hotel on TENNESSEE AVENUE called back then, as it no longer is in existence in the 21st century, the TRINIDAD HOTEL of ATLANTIC CITY. The Spanish translation 4 TRINIDAD, as many linguists R completely aware of, is TRINITY, as in the triune or triple-GOD (GODDESS SCYLLA PINK, all the same, as in KARGE KRASSLE 16 or The Outer Limits television show's great early 1960's pilot episode called, “The Galaxy Being”, yes folks, ALL THE SAME, KXKVI, take away the 2 K's and we R left with the roman number 16 for the truthful representation of SSJKK's true astral age, as there is no time in Purgatory (Plancktime). Those 8 VACATIONS that my mom and I took were in this Tennessee Avenue (10-SC) hotel called TRINIDAD, and we took these vacations four years in a row from 1965-1968 inclusive. One was taken in the final week in June and shortly after the ending of the school year, and the other one in late August, and usually ending somewhere about one week shy of September. The majority of these times, we stayed in my favorite room there on the 3rd floor overlooking the hotel swimming pool and containing a walk-out balcony, room #323. This is all real, and indeed happened, only this was all part of a beyond major plan from back a minimum of 3,000 years, by this same exact GODS-FORCE on the ASTRAL PLANE who also have been in a direct connection 2 our family and lineage through the known only recently scientific system we call biological DNA, and yes, we R the HUNTINGTON FAMILY GOING BACK B4 THAT INTO THE STUART FAMILY AND BACK EVEN B4 THAT, THE CARPENTER FAMILY, as in the career of Joseph's many sons 2,000 years ago, our great awesome wonderful LORD JESUS CHRIST, and my 61st grandfather's Uncle-J. Pink Goddess and a zillion other things will all B tied together in a way that cannot B disproved, once I am on my own web-site where my blogs there cannot B continually interfered with by infidels and or other Spammenies from Earthly Dogtown equivalents. These simply R facts, just is the fact that what happens and has happened 2 many of us, our family now and 2,000 years ago as told in the BIBLE), and yes, me included, with that wild experience in early middle 1969 sometime, when I thought that I'd escaped the family after those 19 days of Ventnor-Washcloth murderous hell, only I did naught lovely Mizz Blake mahm', and was (given a powerful vision-dream) just as Joseph was given concerning his soon bride-2B. I know this is real and that it will eventually get me murdered, I know this world, but as long as I am seemingly programmed 2 tell this truth about OUR INCREDIBLE FAMILY OF THEN AS WELL AS NOW, then I will. If I am murdered B4 it is done, the forces R perfectly capable of laser retrace on the reality-wall, bringing me right back here again as if nothing had ever happened. This has already happened 2 me about ten times or so folks, so what is a few more times? So until then, these bland-blogs cannot tell U all of it, as only a few things R now scattered about, but real smart Einsteinian minds out here somewhere do indeed now have enough 2 put this tale of powerhouse truth together just in case I am indeed killed and no one does retrace my reality back here 2 complete this job, UC folks, like it or not, the world that all of UC around U is not a solid truth, it just ain't real 2 put it totally scientifically, it's made up of merely waves and particles and the light barrier is automatically designed to endlessly store this truth from any given point out away from itself forever at approximately 11.8 inches every single nanosecond.




Usually I try not 2 let a March 23rd date go by where I do not mention something concerning these powerful words of truth on my blogging material. I cannot wait 2 get my own site and blog onto it; as the time has more than come 4 me 2 get into the story of my INCREDIBLE FAMILY, and how it has used many of us to carry out a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE cosmic mission, and whether this mission has 2 do with the CAPPING of humanity, and thus preventing us from ever reaching higher up on the evolutionary scale beyond being a very limited TYPE-ZERO civilization on the civilization rating scales that I did not make up, and yes, you will find on any legitimate information of scientific fact, so Google it all up. I did name this particular reality however as well as realize that it must B no coincidental part of the great SAFET that initializing that 'word-group' does indeed come to create the little word with all of its great and powerful MEANING, CAP, and this being, CIVILIZATION ADVANCEMENT PREVENTION. Stuff like that whittle example, at least 2 me proves beyond one tiny bit of doubt that this is a perfect example of the biblical instruction 4 knowing great wisdom when conventional ways just R not seemingly available, S-A-F-E-T, “Seek And Find”----”Extension Technique”. So after my blogs R safely up on my own WIX-web-site peeps, this is when we R going 2 move into these truths and family secrets all blown out into the open once and 4 all, and NOTHING CAN STOP ME, N-O-T-H-I-N-G whatsoever, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO-HA, ME' BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




And so 2 quote a great author named Esolph, and using the way that he tended 2 end most if naught all of his great fables of olden days folks; “AND THAT'S THAT”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO, Arthur Crane sir from 1991 or 1992 somewhere, may I now request the chiming in here of the great one and only Sir Chester Frank from 1999, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” TANKS, abnd yes, B---O---O---M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then we have the great Mister Exton, PAUSAESMWG Mike McNulty from the year of 1971, saying what other than Amanda Harris Amanda in a very sarcastic way, U know peeps, as in, AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, and yes, those endless initialing letters, and that wonderful marvelous biblical-SAFET, gee willagars, YO!!!!!!!!!









Well folks, unlike last Thursday, I did naught sleep through the trash and recycle pick-up. Thank the gods and goddesses 4 thisssssssssss, lovely Mizz Erica-Lucci-Snakes. WOW-2-THAT-1, YO as I am a true believer in stuff like this, despite a majority of so-called modern day-educated peeps considering what I believe in as worthless stupid superstition, only it is based on parallel event, and I think by now that even those out here who claim that they mock it, and completely disbelieve in its truths, know better; and just bow their heads and keep silent. I'll close with a 'Golly gash darn gee whiz-fizz', BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








THIS BLOG ENDS TRANSMISSION AT HALF PAST NINE P.M. ON THE NOSE, ME' 'GWEAT FWWWOLKS'.








No comments:

Post a Comment