Friday, March 10, 2023

MPN--2023--CHAPTER 012

 

MPN—2023—CHAPTER 012


I BEGIN TRANSMISSION early on Saturday morning, 11 March, 2023, 12:39 A.M.




RPL Studio-Quit-Day-1981 & Amanda Harris 'Creation-Day'

(naught by my grandpa's ole' Philadelphia sculpture pal Sir Tate McKenzie, but rather by 'Dark Shadows' television show's fictional artist of those same approximate times of the Victorian-era, Sir Charles Delaware Tate; and may I-B Sir Heinz Gottwald 1972-'permitted' to add in here folks, a coincidence that along with the zillions of others, I absolutely simply do naught believe 2B real!





Today was very quiet, or actually yesterday, that is until just after half freaking past midnight this 11-MARCH moUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, YO great peeps. I just finished enjoying an evening of viewing the old original sixties-Star Trek television shows on me' ole' twustworthy ROKU system and on the ROKU-CHANNEL box itself, turn the system over 2 'cum-puke-her' (computer), and then right B4 deciding 2 switch the computer on, I switched back the system over from the computer-view-box on my ROKU-HOMEPAGE, and over 2 my DVD-PLAYER-view box, and then attempted 2 futhermucking activate me' ole' DVD-Player as I always do, and the SPAMM-ENEMY froze the entire system up. Unless and until I unplug the DVD-player, and then count 2 maybe five or ten, then plug it back into the power outlet again; it remains endlessly frozen-OFF! This happened sometime late last year in 2022, and I remember this distinctly and I also remember blogging the incident 2 my freaking Blogaudians. I of course immediately went STRAIGHT 2 FRIKKIN' SUPER HIGH 'CCOT' or written fully out 2, (CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC), and I also had 2 drop my day down a full point from just over a holding 3-3 on the day down 2 at best a solid 2-2. B4-I end this blog, I will of course, activate the metaphysical-cumpukeher, AKA my “MAGNESONIC” system, and revenge this electronic-utility-assault on me!!!!!!!!






Just as I was about 2 begin this paragraph which now I am doing about a half hour later than it was B4 folks, I was struck with a sudden powerful BOWEL-ASSAULT from obviously a major SPACEFORCE-MISOE-MISEC (SPAMM) attack on my pitiful innocent whittle old sick body; by this diseased subscum from the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL's evil third, and whom R of course known astrally, as the LAMBRIGGER-CULT, of the AWA (Astral-World-Authority). I just made it into the bathroom and 2 me' ole' twustworthy toilet B4 releasing the after effects of this evil BRIGGBASE-SPAMM and their wicked demonic punishment on and against my frail aged pathetic body, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, ME' BREEEEEE!!!!! When I conducted my bathroom-bizz, I proceeded 2 take me' daily shower, and an entire swarm of cockroaches appeared out of nowhere, along with mommy-roach, another 'HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE' non-Senator Sanders gigantic roach straight from between the gates of DOGTOWN, and the Dogtown Bridge itself, obviously this big bug-bitch had given birth recently, and these little subskummites were just all around and crawling all over the place. I grabbed my RAID CAN that is kept both in my kitchen as well as my bathroom, and emptied the entire thing. U know it peeps, my day went from holding close 2 a rating of 3-3 since getting up early this afternoon, all the way down 2 where it is holding still since I resumed typing out this blog-document, about one and a quarter-one and a quarter. Yes the bugs have all been squashed as well as sprayed right back 2 their rightful place in Dogtown, and now folks, I am all 'bathroom-taken care of', as many older folks like 2 say; and I checked me' ole' futhermucking DVD-player, and it is functioning totally normally again, just as if nothing had ever happened to it, back just past half past frikkin' midnight!!!!!!!!!!





Well, B4 watching four hours of sixties-original-STAR TREK last night, I caught some vely vely vely non-McDowell Cooley-Hall later turned FCC-Chairman, powerfully interesting STREAMING NEWS on me' ole' twustworthy ROKU-TELEVISION service, since right now, the Oscar Awards R of course making big news, and as all of U know only2 well out here in me' Blogaudianship, I DO NAUGHT FOLLOW ENTERTAINMENTNEWS, CELEBRITY NEWS, and etcetera-etcetera, it has no interest or MEANING 4 me, WHATSOEVER, or whatever, ole' pal and long serving Federal-Congressman, Sir Honorable Robert Andrews of Haddon Heights, NJUSAESMWG, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO-HA, ME' BRAHHH! This news included a powerfully interesting clip about the new 'Purgatory-named movie', and I now think that the darn “TOWEL SEEPAGE EFFECT” of my recent dream at KING'S PARKING LOT, next 2 McGuire's BOTBAR-BAR, at the Boardwalk & Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, the 'HOSEDREAM-2' dream as I will call this from now on great peeps; and I knew that some kind of a towel seepage effect, or a TOSE as my Mountainpen-Morianity calls this “papa's electric razor bleed-over into dreaming” deal from 1965 at apartment 125-A at Haddon Hills Apartments of WESTMONT, NJUSAESMWG. Also, B4-I moved into that place where my dad was visiting and shaving early one morning, and in my dreams, the sound of it became a major part of my dreaming-interaction, ALSO PART OF THE 'TOSE', I lived in an apartment in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at 2041 Chestnut Street, #24-A. Anyone unable 2C that the LIONGATE FILM peeps R naught being cute and clever with their numeration, as in this film that is now being discussed here, as well as all of their films, is blinder than fourteen hundred vampire bats and Admiral niece power lift song lyrics pressings, all types of pressings, old style vinyl-records, or weight lifting and gymnasium related junk; YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!






I totally believe that there R2 endlessly frikkin' opposing factions in my SPAMM or OTAMMIC ENEMIES, and so did the late and great (LATENGREAT) Sir David Charles Roth of Philadelphia. He and I had numerous extensive discussions on these matters, one famous one as it was copyrighted and made a part of a powerful Mountainpen musical project in 1988, titled “Epitome of Harassment-Part Two”. Many show and film ideas came about as a result of my copyrighting all of this, even the great soon to arrive, “Law & Order”-TV-show. I speak of the episode with lovely Mizz Alice Simmonelli, or however her name was spelled in the show, where she talks about those who have power over us and then our conversation in a security guard-house on Valentines Day in 1988 when employed at the great illustrious American Honda Plant on Gaither Drive, in Mount Laurel, NJUSAESMWG. Dave and I had many great enemy-related discussions, throughout many long years of time between 1986 and into the first year of this new 3rd millennium. Yesssssirrrrrr peeps; none of this is one wee bit of a joke, and it most certainly and definitely is naught one tiny ass bit funny, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO-HA, ME' DARN BRAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Forget about dudes hiding out in the weeds waiting 4 Dave and me with oozy guns or hand freaking grenades ready 2 try and do us in,all great © Examiners of 1988 YO, as this is beyond dead ass serious, in or out of any PHILADELPHIA APARTMENTS ON CHESTNUT FREAKING STREET, YO YO YO YO YO YO, folks. I am sick and plucking glass darn butt-wiping tired of being called a paranoid schizophrenic, and a nut job futhermucking whackadoo. There may indeed B many reasons for seeing a lot of this junk as coincidental, BUT NAUGHT WHEN ENDLESS HUNDREDS, AND BY NOW FROM THE PAST FOUR PLUS DECADES, PERHAPS EVEN THOUSANDS of these endless coincidences R all totaling up forever, I mean I cannot say it as well as my distant cousin here folks, but allow me 2 give it a futhermucking try YO, “WILL U GIVE ME A BREAAAAAK”???????? TANKS-------AND A 'GWEAT BIG HUUUUUUUGE' “B---O---O---M”, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I am sick and tired of this hellishness that never ends, and without seeing it Dave's 1988 way, it truly makes a whole lot less sense. He knew somehow that these enemies that have been talked about by Mountainpen 4 so darn long now, MUST B IN 2 OPPOSING FACTIONS. Some of them want me 2 do something, while the other group of them DO NAUGHT WISH 4 ME 2 DO IT; and 2 quote CODENAME-RED-JOHN (Henningsen) here from late in the nineteen-sixties, “It's just that simple”. Yes, someone is on me tonight out of the blue after half past midnight like blue on clear-sky, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was typing along two sentences back and POW, a weird stupid trucking goddessdog pop-up screen came on 2 annoy me again, out of nowhere, and 4 absolutely no good logical reason WHATSOEVER, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, and it's now time 4 me 2 counterstrike this stinking rotten SPAMM-SUBSKUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me on this early Saturday, and this eleventh day in March, of the year of 2023, and who have struck me early this morning with DEATH BOWEL ATTACK CUBAN WEAPONRY, A MINIDROID INVASION, AND A MAJOR UTILITY ASSAULT AND ATTACK ON MY VIDEO PLAYER; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.




Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.


Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).


Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.




EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P







SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YO.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YO.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YO.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YO.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YO.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YO.




********************END TRANSMISSION.********************



No comments:

Post a Comment