Monday, March 20, 2023

BLOG PERSECUTION OF 3-20-2023----PAGE 02

 

7:40 P.M., Monday evening, 20 March, 2023-SUPER BOTBAR!!!!

BLOG PERSECUTION OF MARCH 20, 2023---PAGE 02


I should have guessed or known intuitively that this was gonna' B a major CUM-PUKE-HER STRIKE ON THE MOUNTAINPEN DAY, (CSMD) 4 a shortened abbreviated way 2 say this from now on; back yesterday, when the photo of myself was hacked and stopped from coming out and yes Spellchecker-outlandish is indeed a perfect word here. When I posted things yesterday or very early this moUUUUUUUUUUUUrning actually, up at the BDC site, my legally paid 4 photo was HACKED AWAY and it only said below, “MY PHOTO”, such as with the 'DJIA STOCK CHART', and that, I can understand. That indeed was a CAP-job onto my blogs and is owned by YAHOO, and I without permission simply pasted it into the blogs, BUT FOLKS, MY PHOTO IS MINE, and that they have no legal right whatsoever 2 do 2 me, only they do it, WHENEVER THEY CHOOSE 2 ENDLESSLY VIOLATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far now, we first had MY-PHOTO-BLACK-HAT-HACK from my evil diseased Spammenies, then the CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION on me AGAKIN-ACLU, and the gods only know what will happen tomorrow as this will contain both a “MEDICAL-DAY” and thus a real friggin' NO-NO 4 me, as well as my attempting 2 fight back against my freedom of speech when I go 2 my library for some help.




12 possible Okay people, I am going 2 use another cum-puke-her, a metaphysical one 2 strike my Spammenies back 4 this brutal assault, and we all know Y it was done, TRUMP is in trouble AGAIN, one way or the other it always boils endlessly down 2 FAMILY or better said, the MACY CLUB, huh Mizz Stewart??????




WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING DOWN:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING UP

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WIN

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES LOSE



WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING UP:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING DOWN

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS LOSE

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WIN























MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me on this horrendous and totally rotten Monday, and this twentieth day in March, of the year of 2023, and who have struck me hard today with COMPUTER HACKING, CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ON MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND 'RIGHTFUL ABILITIES 2 TELL THIS WORLD WHAT MY EVIL FAMILY IS DOING 2 ME', AND SCREWING WITH MY 17 YEAR BLOGGING PROJECT, AND ALREADY FOREVER REMOVED MY VERY FIRST 18 MONTHS OF BLOGS; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.




Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.


Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).


Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.




EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.





My previous blog of Chapter MPN-2023-CHPT. 025 has been attacked AGAIN, by whoever has been messing with me now 4 a long time. I am going 2 try and paste in sections 2C what parts have been objected 2B4I go any farther, but I must find a way 2 LEAVE BLOGGER DOT COM ALTOGETHER AND GET MY OWN WIX-WEBSITE, as this abuse and violation on my freedom of speech is beyond totally and completely absurd and WEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEKAWUSS now, Mister Mack Kaiter, oh great and kind camp-counselor-sir from 1967 and 1968. This is SUPER BOTBAR. First time since having this computer operating in this residence here in 2023 that me' ole' freaking MIKE-SOFT-SPELLCHECKER was hacked, causing no error signaling. The way 2 cure the BLACK-HAT-Spammenies HACK on me is simply 2 restart the computer after saving the document, errors and all. Now I've done this, so on with the experiment until I can get 2 my library tomorrow. Need 2 go out aniwho 4 something medically related. More persecution will follow just from that, AS ALL OF U KNOW, and my family will do endlessly 2 prevent me from ever discussing it in real true honest detail with the world. Protection of the powerful peeps at all costs, this is Y of course my respect 4 the CJS is one big fat Dawn-Donald ZERO!





I am going 2 have 2 switch over 2 the WIX-WEBSITE, me' loyal followers. 4 the price of 16 bucks monthly, I won';t have 2 contend with a host messing with my stuff all the time, I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








folks; it ain't a wee bit complex, none of it, what's friggin' happening 2 me. The markets and Trump R both in trouble, so let's PICK ON POOR ME!!!!!



MY ENDLESS ICP-APE-TECH NIGHTMARES OF 1986, AND YES,

ANY GOD WHO CAN LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME IS WORTHLESS, WORTHLESS, WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!





BLOGS FROM 1-2006 THROUGH 6-2007 ARE SEEMINGLY GONE NOW!






BLOGS FROM 1-2006 THROUGH 6-2007 ARE SEEMINGLY GONE NOW!






BLOGS FROM 1-2006 THROUGH 6-2007 ARE SEEMINGLY GONE NOW!


All I can do is C which part of the blog which was a lot longer, is being STOPPED, and the only way 2 do it is 2 try putting it up in piecemeal and tomorrow I will head 2 my library 2C what they can do 4 me, if anything, and then it is time 2 send a letter 2 the ACLU 2C what my civil rights R in all of this nutty matter!




THE END, LOVELY SAVANT FROM 2007---L&O---SVU.




Today is now March's 4th SUPER BOTBAR DAY 4 PPNRM-ME!!!!!

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555


*****END TRANSMISSION*****

No comments:

Post a Comment