Monday, March 20, 2023

BLOGGER PERSECUTION OF MARCH 2023--PAGE 03, ACLU







From the YAHOO charts-page:

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)

DJI - DJI Real Time Price. Currency in USD

32,244.58+382.60 (+1.20%)

At close: 05:16PM EDT









WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING DOWN:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING UP

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WIN

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES LOSE



WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING UP:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING DOWN

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS LOSE

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WIN



U all just go right on believing I'm a crack-pot nut case whackadoo.




















I twuwee do have better things 2 do than sit here 4 17+ friggin' years and make up this ultimate TALE FROM HELL (Dogtown).





Depending on what happens 2 me tomorrow folks, I may decide 2 take a blogging-on-internet sabbatical 4 a few weeks or maybe a wee bit longer. Twuwee YO folks, I'VE HAD IT. I plan 2 try and get a position with a pal of a pal who has a multimillion dollar bizz of his own after some recent success following a couple of wise investments in business as well as real/e estate, oh Tom-1970-sir; as well as what I sure hope soon happens with me since it's so darn buttwipe deserved; he 2 had a vely vely successful LAWSUIT against some peeps who had weelwee twuwee done him wrong. You go Big-K!






WEEEEEEEEEEDEEEEEKAWUSS and WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!








END TWANSMISSION FWOLKS AND SIR-WHAAAAAA-BIT FWUDD.











My PhotoMy Photo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment