Wednesday, March 1, 2023

BTAT--CHAPTER 0039

 

 

BTAT—CHAPTER 0039

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

BLOG START TIME: 1:58 Post Meridian

 

 

 

 

 

WELL PEEPS, I AM BOTBAR TIMES EFFEN’ 3, I AM 100% MPB4 botbar FOR march-2023, AND THE YEAR ITSELF is right up at the top of so far the worst and maximum Magnetic Percentage 4 Botbar as well, as slit is not able 2 get 2 much worse 4 futhermucking pathetic goddess dog whittle Mountainpen (ME)!!!!!!!!!!! I am here at the library hoping that someone who told me to come here today at two of the futhermucking clock, will show up 2 help me with my new-coding-blogger problems and woe-whiz-me problems, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, SO ALLOW ME 2 TELL U ALL WHAT IS TRANSPIRING 2 me: And B4I do so, it is now 2:09 and my helper has arrived. She will come over shortly 2 me' work-station to try and find out what my coding problem is all about and if anyone can help, she can. No one else seems 2 even come close 2 being as computer-smart as Sally-Beth.

 

 

My woes today did naught start until I attempted 2 pay me’ BIG LOTS STORE BILL. This store has the creditor-bank handling the accounts of their customers called, Comenity Bank. From the inception of my opening this account with them a couple years ago, they’ve given me nothing but intentional trouble every time that I attempt 2 pay my credit card bill. You would think that they would want customers, and definitely would want their debts 2B paid by them; only the satanic demonic left spinning sub-energies and rules 4 me are totally without mortal-realm logic, of course, as this simply ain’t the case. A spammer health insurance phony caller who has annoyed me for years now despite my telling them that my name is not Jason “whatever Congressman” just called me at the library here, and I hung up on it at 2:13. These attacks seem benign 2 the rest of U but I know that I get them when the MILITARY-UFO-FORCE AKA MISEC-MISOE BY ME, is wiping my day out with other persecuting junk and annoying endless hellishness, it fits 2 perfectly of a time pattern and on top of that, it has gone on now for nearly futhermucking forty straight years for me. If this was happening 2 anyone of U, you would know and believe it all 2, only it ain’t happening 2 any of U, most likely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, simply put, you all just consider me a nut-job crack pot. And folks, there ain’t one darn whale-hicks thing that I can do about it all, in or out of great movies made in 1986, or Huntington Curses that became fully realized and actualized in also, 1986, the year with its MAGICAL-MEANING as well, as in “being 86’d. We’ve all heard of that expression folks, so please don’t play dumb with poor ole’ freaking Mister Mountainpen!!!!!!!!! TANKS----- & B-----O-----O-----M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Back to trying 2 pay me’ ole’ freaking bill for $5.19 today back at home B4 coming here 2 this Saint Lucie County Library, and being put through the endless-patterning-hellishness, EVERY SINGLE TIME with today being absolutely no futhermucking exception, me’ great folks out there in Cyberville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They wouldn’t accept my bank visa-debit-card, saying it had some “block on the card”, and frightening me to death, until later on calling my bank’s main number and getting it all straightened out, as UC folks, there is nothing at all wrong with my visa-debit card, naught one whittle tiny teensy wee weeny bit, YO! The bill was able 2B paid, using a router number on a check but it scared me out of a year’s growth, or sixteen+ years if my name was Dark-Shadows-Jebez Hawkes. Thank the gods it is naught, lovely Mizz AT&T BLAKE from glistening glittering glowing glimmering 1983, huh Mister Leonard William McKinnon TWIN-OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, all the ‘shullbit aside’ here great peeps; The bill was paid by a check and not the debit card, and then when I called the main number and spoke to an agent from my bank, the very nice lady agent that I spoke 2 around just over an hour ago, told me not 2 worry about my card, there is no block on it from the bank”. Still, my day is beyond botbar from the scare, and I know that Comenity Bank has been persecuting me without good cause, BBB, Chamber of Commerce, FBI, and whatever other organizations out there who may B remotely interested in poor and unfair business practices by large financial institutions. Hey, I appreciate the account and I always pay my bills in a timely manner and fashion, and so they 2 should B appreciating good-customer-Mountainpen, only THEY DO NAUGHT, MIZZ BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now attempting to coincide my blog posting today with when Sally-Beth or whatever codename I gave her yesterday and when things R this bad 4 me, my short-term memory is very bad at my advanced age and with all of me’ problems, but I am trying to coordinate ending this blog so that she can watch me try and post it and no longer code properly on the blogger dot com blogging web-site, and then C what is going wrong and maybe how to compensate 4 this new rotten game that is being played with me, okay she is here and I am going 2 post up.

 

 

END TRANSMISSION.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment